PDA

View Full Version : Problems not listed in the Know Issues post

Razelda82
10-18-2017, 06:58 AM
these are going to all be PC problems Seeing that is the Only Version I have.

1. Running a VM and the game at the same time.

This one seems more or less of a "you shouldn't be running a VM when Playing a game" but it's Sooo Annoying to come out of the game to find that my VM has stopped working because "the VM has stopped because the Process SouthParkTFBH.exe has attempted to access (then it gives some random numbers)" this only happens on my desktop .

here is my system specs

Processor: Intel I7-5960X @ 3.00 GHz (8 core 16 threads)
Ram: 64GB DDR4
HDD: Samsung NVMe 950 Pro (512 GB)
Video: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (SLI)
Motherboard: Asus X99-A/USB 3.1
Host OS: Windows 10 Pro
Guest OS: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS (the VM is set to only use 2 threads with 4 Gigs of Ram)

2. Randomly Locking up (or so it would seem)

this happens on both my desktop and Laptop so i know it has to be a game problem not a problem with the PC. the game will sometimes lockup after combat, sometimes after a Video Sequence, and sometimes after a fast travel.

3. ALT-Tab, you can't ALT-Tab Back into the Game.

this is another problem that i'm seeing on both my laptop and desktop. if you are in the game and you alt-tab out for any reason to get back in the game you have to go taskmanager Kill it, then relaunch the game only to continue from your last save point. More so i've had this happen on more then one occasion. I'll be playing then Steam will pull me out of the game only for it to tell me that the game is still running, it's not in the taskbar or the ALT-TAB selection

If we can get them Fix that would be grate.