PDA

View Full Version : Stall / Never exceed speed chart for FB planes

MasterofSparks
02-18-2004, 09:55 AM
The first thing I want to know before ever climbing into a plane is the stall/NE speed of the craft I'm about to strap my butt in.Is there a link or whatever to such info ,for the planes in FB. I promise,this wouldn't be my last question.
Last night was my 1st to fly,things went better than I expected,but I ain't figured out how to keep the engine running ,without holding the "i" key down all the time.Any advice on this? Mapped keys for magnetos,but to no avail.

I thought"My oh my,how the sparks would fly,if that thing ever hit the ground"

MasterofSparks
02-18-2004, 09:55 AM
The first thing I want to know before ever climbing into a plane is the stall/NE speed of the craft I'm about to strap my butt in.Is there a link or whatever to such info ,for the planes in FB. I promise,this wouldn't be my last question.
Last night was my 1st to fly,things went better than I expected,but I ain't figured out how to keep the engine running ,without holding the "i" key down all the time.Any advice on this? Mapped keys for magnetos,but to no avail.

I thought"My oh my,how the sparks would fly,if that thing ever hit the ground"

gates123
02-18-2004, 11:48 AM
My best advice is to dump your flaps if your under 190kph in any plane, If your under 120 make sure its at least your take-off flaps if not landing flaps. Oh and watch out for those P-39's http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

http://gr.fipu.krasnoyarsk.edu/camms/archive/ww2_fighters/0112/pics/0112_2_1.jpg
Did anyone see that or was it just me?

AirBot
02-18-2004, 02:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

I thought"My oh my,how the sparks would fly,if that thing ever hit the ground"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What plane were you in?