PDA

View Full Version : when will it be fixed

subdude1974
10-18-2017, 06:15 AM
i am tired of all the glitches in the game. from connectivity to game play. absolutely ridiculous. i wish i knew how to post videos. i have crazy vids of things that have in matches. from hits that land then dont, to being cut by highlanders hand as he grabbed me, to being killed by the air as no attack was even made and to the mother of all glitches. i used legion kick on another centurion and when i grabbed him, he teleported behind me and kicked me into the ravine on the high fort board. i have submitted several vids to ubi on facebook. just getting really old dealing with ALL THE GLITCHES. fix the game.

Jarl.Felix
10-18-2017, 09:31 AM
Now that's not nice from you ....expecting a decent game from Ubisoft ? When you pay 60 don't you know they have a release clause that states their products are broken ?

It seems so Ubifail, they should include one.

While i don't care anymore of game bugs, glitches, disconnects (for that you need a professional team of delevopers, which lol, Ubisoft don't have) I do wonder how the **** do they balance classes. They seem completely lost ... just buffing assasins to copy other fights games.... because nobody is playing this game if they dont smash buttons like ******s :))

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 09:42 AM
just buffing assasins to copy other fights games.... because nobody is playing this game if they dont smash buttons like ******s :))

Shinobi got a buff. I can't remember any other Assassin that got a buff, only nerfs. But hey, it's Jarl, the guy who insulted me yesterday for only "Light and Zone spam" both on PK and Glad even though I used GB, Dodge Attack, Parry, unblockables and alot of Feints. Don't take him seriously.

matt89connor
10-18-2017, 10:18 AM
"Light and Zone spam" both on PK and Glad even though I used GB, Dodge Attack, Parry, unblockables and alot of Feints..
well you play PK, is your main, is normal that you recive accuse like "spammer". Many player don't understand that the dominion mode isn't a duel mode, you have to win fast, sometimes, you have to spam, sometimes you can play your style, don't be angry with people who say that to you, i saw you play sometimes, in my team and versus:,attack the enemy on his back is your specialty hahah(even toe stab XD), but repeat, is dominion and the game is called FOR HONOr not WITH HONOR, so is ok XD

RatedChaotic
10-18-2017, 02:04 PM
Next year maybe and thats a big maybe. This game cannot be fixed without dedicated servers. They been trying since release to get it to work and still nothing. Even on the Skull & Bones forums they are bashing this games network. Skull and Bones will have dedicated servers before we will and not even had its beta test yet.

Honestly I think this game will die out before we get it. We only have 2 heroes left.

Linnix1
10-18-2017, 04:57 PM
But looking at what's gonna release early next year there will just be better picks to play so why bother