PDA

View Full Version : Colourful language used

Rocknrolll21
10-18-2017, 03:15 AM
What a crock of ****. I'm seriously pissed off at this bunker season for once. WHY are the showdowns six ****ing hours long? After getting home I have a solid 4-5hrs before I have to get to bed and get the recommended 7-8hrs sleep. I get up at 6am and I'm home at 6pmish. I CAN'T stay awake for another six ****ing hours to play this game. You've pretty much stopped me from playing during the week. What are you trying to accomplish by having SIX HOUR showdowns? What is your logic behind SIX ****ING HOURS??? Please, I really want to know. Since playing this game I have taken an interest in Trebuchets. If I ever build one, a large one, I am going to come to your HQ, grab you all by your ****ing ears and one by one I will hit you with a bat and string your testicles to the sling of a counterbalanced trebuchet while I sit holding the rope in a ****ing LA-Z-BOY chair drinking my beer and smoking a fat joint while I prepare to loose. Six hours is NOT economical. You know this, we know this. Stop it.

negodyaeff
10-18-2017, 07:39 AM
Lol. You just like this strange guy from official tf fb group who said in comments "and if anyone of the ****** wanna open there mouths I just slaughtered a pig by cutting its throat" :D
https://www.facebook.com/trialsfrontier.game/posts/903608843138821

CostasV2
10-18-2017, 05:31 PM
Quit your job. Problem solved. 😏

HU_HeroZero
10-19-2017, 06:40 AM
What a crock of ****. I'm seriously pissed off at this bunker season for once. WHY are the showdowns six ****ing hours long? After getting home I have a solid 4-5hrs before I have to get to bed and get the recommended 7-8hrs sleep. I get up at 6am and I'm home at 6pmish. I CAN'T stay awake for another six ****ing hours to play this game. You've pretty much stopped me from playing during the week. What are you trying to accomplish by having SIX HOUR showdowns? What is your logic behind SIX ****ING HOURS??? Please, I really want to know. Since playing this game I have taken an interest in Trebuchets. If I ever build one, a large one, I am going to come to your HQ, grab you all by your ****ing ears and one by one I will hit you with a bat and string your testicles to the sling of a counterbalanced trebuchet while I sit holding the rope in a ****ing LA-Z-BOY chair drinking my beer and smoking a fat joint while I prepare to loose. Six hours is NOT economical. You know this, we know this. Stop it.

Maybe you should get your pills, sickboy. Until you won't have a colourful face...

Rocknrolll21
10-19-2017, 05:43 PM
Lol. You just like this strange guy from official tf fb group who said in comments "and if anyone of the ****** wanna open there mouths I just slaughtered a pig by cutting its throat" :D
https://www.facebook.com/trialsfrontier.game/posts/903608843138821

Haha he must be my brother. I don't have facebook so unfortunately I can't see his post and possibly others he's made that are funny. But thank you for sharing, bud!

Rocknrolll21
10-19-2017, 05:44 PM
Maybe you should get your pills, sickboy. Until you won't have a colourful face...

I don't know what you're saying, bud.

justinman114
10-20-2017, 03:24 AM
Dude, just pull your phone out at work and start the showdowns a few hours before you leave, then play them when you get home. Problem solved. Showdowns used to be 24 hours, that was brutal too. They aren't gonna be able to please everyone on this kind of thing. I usually start mine at work on lunch break then have enough time to finish at home if I need to clean up some tracks.

d34dstr0k3
10-20-2017, 05:27 PM
Dude, just pull your phone out at work and start the showdowns a few hours before you leave, then play them when you get home. Problem solved. Showdowns used to be 24 hours, that was brutal too. They aren't gonna be able to please everyone on this kind of thing. I usually start mine at work on lunch break then have enough time to finish at home if I need to clean up some tracks.

I agree with this, but I do see where Rocknrolll21 is coming from. I tend to forget at work because... well... I'm at work doing work! 3-4 hours max makes more sense I think. 6 or more is odd unless you go back to 24, which despite them being slow, is probably easier to fit into someone's daily routine. You would assume they have the stats of when people are playing most, so why change it every season? Does it really keep it fresh? I'm not convinced. The 2 blitz seasons were the only seasons that actually changed the dynamic of the bunker, missed them both until right at the end because I was away so only had a brief experience.

Rocknrolll21
10-23-2017, 04:42 PM
I agree with this, but I do see where Rocknrolll21 is coming from. I tend to forget at work because... well... I'm at work doing work! 3-4 hours max makes more sense I think. 6 or more is odd unless you go back to 24, which despite them being slow, is probably easier to fit into someone's daily routine. You would assume they have the stats of when people are playing most, so why change it every season? Does it really keep it fresh? I'm not convinced. The 2 blitz seasons were the only seasons that actually changed the dynamic of the bunker, missed them both until right at the end because I was away so only had a brief experience.

Bro! You get me! lol I'm adding you to my friends list now :P