PDA

View Full Version : [PSA] DO NOT SELL Your uPlay Club Rewards Items. You Will Not Get Them Back.

MakoRuu
10-17-2017, 09:30 PM
I decided to pick up the club reward Assassin Pack, which came with an Assassin's Creed Outfit and an artifact for the game.

I sold out all my old stuff trying to make money and didn't realize that I sold the AC Artifact hidden blade.

Now I can't get it back, and it's required for crafting the next upgrade for the Artifact (which is pretty powerful.)

So word of advice, don't accidentally sell your club rewards items.

ImaAccid3nt
10-18-2017, 12:05 PM
i ****ed up too man i saw that the hidden blade was only like 10 artifact power so i assumed it would be **** like a little starter item ya know. But turned out i could upgrade it and the thing would have been better then me **** fml dude.

Strohmy_86
10-18-2017, 10:03 PM
I did this too :( I hope that they incorporate a way to get the items back.

deadeyemanx
10-20-2017, 03:11 AM
On day 2 and the inventory was cluttered. Fastidious as I am, I decided to clean it out. Got a little overzealous. Please allow a re-use on the club rewards, I'll even spend the extra 20 pts from my Uplay achievement points or whatever they're called.

Patto86
10-20-2017, 04:54 AM
I play on PC, sold my hidden blade after getting a few big upgrades....realised I could keep crafting more powerful ones later but need the original to do so :( would also be willing to use my reward points to get it again

SUPA_FRANKY
10-21-2017, 11:47 AM
Any idea on how to upgrade it? To get the +2 you need another Hidden Blade... And no idea if you can even get another...

SnipeStar
10-21-2017, 07:39 PM
sigh... i too sold one of them by accident and was wondering if you can buy anything back from the vendors

Any idea on how to upgrade it? To get the +2 you need another Hidden Blade... And no idea if you can even get another...

any artifacts you have actively equipped in slots will not be counted towards your inventory count, so un-equip the ones that need to be upgraded.

ugh, guess how long it took me to figure that out lol

MsCinderellaPS4
10-24-2017, 11:35 PM
Has anyone figured out a way to get them back?

Has Ubi Soft responded?

AgentSeta
10-25-2017, 12:04 AM
Has anyone figured out a way to get them back?

Has Ubi Soft responded?
it's simple, this may sound harsh but just start a new character and you will get the rewards back when you open your toy box.

After i got the Token experience i decided to delete all traces of my first character and when i made my second one i got a brand new set of all the Uplay rewards that i had already unlocked.