PDA

View Full Version : Favorite execution?

DoctorMcBatman
10-17-2017, 07:22 PM
Just a simple topic: what's your favorite execution to do/watch?

Orochi's Kneel for Me is probably my favorite. PK's Dis-armer is pretty sweet too.

Helnekromancer
10-17-2017, 07:48 PM
Nobushi's Give Us A Smile and Snap-Off

Love her laugh, it's pretty long but it feels very good when you finally caught that sneaky Assassin running about along the map and they look so helpless now on their knees and then you slit their throat. And kicking people's heads off is very cool especially when that head goes down some stairs. :)

UbiJurassic
10-17-2017, 07:54 PM
Pretty much any of Shugoki's executions. They're all fantastic!

Arekonator
10-17-2017, 07:56 PM
Lawbringer's Vader-like choke.

Also i want to use this opportunity to thank Ubisoft for revealing choking fetish i never knew i had.

DoctorMcBatman
10-17-2017, 08:06 PM
Lawbringer's Vader-like choke.

Also i want to use this opportunity to thank Ubisoft for revealing choking fetish i never knew i had.

Yeah that's a cool one. Half Vader/half Clegane.

AkenoKobayashi
10-17-2017, 09:17 PM
Kensei: Evisceration

Shugoki: Hip Attack

Orochi: Kneel For Me

Nobushi: Bee Sting

SplugeKing
10-17-2017, 10:26 PM
The best by far and away is the people's elbow (the Viking elbow as ubi named it) by the warlord

ChampionRuby50g
10-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Lawbringer has the best IMO. Gotta love the Hands on approach, nothing like choking out an annoying enemy. But I also really like Long Shot, especially when Ubi fixed it so the enemy bodies react to the environment. I remember when I killed a Nobushi and heard her screaming as I launched her off a ledge with that execution. Made me smile.

SplugeKing
10-17-2017, 11:25 PM
Pretty much any of Shugoki's executions. They're all fantastic!

Yes the hump to the face really brightens my day

TSCDescon
10-18-2017, 12:36 AM
Shugoki: Hip Attack (Don't know why its called that anyways because he smacks his opponent with his belly and not his "hip" but watever)

Warlord: Viking's Elbow

Finally,

Lawbringer: "Choke me harder Daddy"

LOL.

Jazz117Volkov
10-18-2017, 05:21 AM
I don't think I have a definitive favourite, but Warden's Taking Out The Trash doesn't seem to get old.

I always think they're trying to grab her ponytail.

Malyngo
10-18-2017, 07:31 AM
I like the default one of the Warlord, where he puts his shield on one side of the throat, sword on other and cuts the head off..

Which ones I hate:
All the ones where the head clearly shouldn't come off, like the one of Conqueror. Is this a stick on head that it can come of like that, with a blunt hit?

PDXGorechild
10-18-2017, 08:23 AM
Zerks "Double the effort".

I wish it would play that sound-bite from baseball when someone hits the ball out of the park as he smashes their head to bits.

I'm British... I don't watch baseball.

matt89connor
10-18-2017, 08:33 AM
Just a simple topic: what's your favorite execution to do/watch?

Orochi's Kneel for Me is probably my favorite. PK's Dis-armer is pretty sweet too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvZuKy7hgZI viking Elbow, like the finisher of wrestling fighter XD, too fun :)

Tum_Energia
10-18-2017, 02:24 PM
Shinobi; get back here. The one where he drags his victim back on his legs

RatedChaotic
10-18-2017, 04:14 PM
I like the animation and the sounds after the Valk slams her spear thru you chest with her shield and pulls the spear out backwards..The sound of squishy flesh awesome.

RatedChaotic
10-18-2017, 04:19 PM
I like the default one of the Warlord, where he puts his shield on one side of the throat, sword on other and cuts the head off..

Which ones I hate:
All the ones where the head clearly shouldn't come off, like the one of Conqueror. Is this a stick on head that it can come of like that, with a blunt hit?

I've seen heads come off in real life with just a shockwave...I'm sure a 3 to 6lb ball being swung at your dome with force would shatter it more than pop off like a cork. But it would definitely come off in some form.

SplugeKing
10-18-2017, 05:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvZuKy7hgZI viking Elbow, like the finisher of wrestling fighter XD, too fun :)

Yesssss! Dwayne the rock Johnson everybody

matt89connor
10-19-2017, 07:50 AM
Yesssss! Dwayne the rock Johnson everybody

yes ;)

SoulEavens
10-19-2017, 09:01 AM
Garrot Neck Snap of Conqueror.
Also Shugkis Execution where he sits on his Opponent. The First Time i got killed like that i had to Laugh. Never gets old.

tanghaouser
10-19-2017, 09:29 AM
Much any of Shugoki's executions. They're amazing.

ChampionRuby50g
10-19-2017, 09:55 AM
I've seen heads come off in real life with just a shockwave...

Must've been one hefty shockwave, and an even bigger explosion to create a shockwave like that... I know shockwaves can rupture your eardrums, even liquefy your organs, but fist i have heard of a shockwave literally decapitate someone