PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi is a joke now

WastedPunk
10-17-2017, 06:45 PM
So you are telling me you buffed the guy whose kick guarantees a heavy but if misses isn't punishable at all?
Now all I see is dodge and kick spamming shinobis who know there is nothing I can do as it isn't punishable at all just dodge back, light or kick and backflip over and over and over and over and over ****ing again.
Oh but let's wonder why this game is dying.

SlickCriminal27
10-17-2017, 07:12 PM
These reckless niqqas in the Ubisoft office dont know how to balane this game

RiceComboA
10-17-2017, 07:36 PM
Of all the unblockable garbage out there, you chose this one to complain about....

There's plenty of time to dodge. They can't really spam much of it as it takes a lot of stamina.
You might not be able to punish it, but you could trade a Heavy in before the kick lands.

Really... if this unblockable is giving you that much trouble, what is the WL and Gladiator doing to you?

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 09:34 AM
Of all the unblockable garbage out there, you chose this one to complain about....

There's plenty of time to dodge. They can't really spam much of it as it takes a lot of stamina.
You might not be able to punish it, but you could trade a Heavy in before the kick lands.

Really... if this unblockable is giving you that much trouble, what is the WL and Gladiator doing to you?

Your argumentation is based on what?

Takes lots of Stamina? Seriously? After buff the Shinobi can double dodge 4-5 times into Kick and Heavy.
"You might not be able to punish it" - that is, by default, a bad move for the game then. Everything has to be punishable if you react correctly.
"but you could trade a Heavy in before the kick lands." Uhm no, Kick is 600ms, Centurion has the fastest Heavy in the game @600ms. How to punish a move faster than your own?

WL unblockable gives him a free 12 Damage Light, Gladiator Fuscina Ictus is 10 Damage and Zone 20 Damage and now comes Shinobi with a guaranteed 30 Damage on Kick which is not even that punishable on miss as all the other moves I listed (backflip...).

Jarl.Felix
10-18-2017, 09:40 AM
Your argumentation is based on what?

Takes lots of Stamina? Seriously? After buff the Shinobi can double dodge 4-5 times into Kick and Heavy.
"You might not be able to punish it" - that is, by default, a bad move for the game then. Everything has to be punishable if you react correctly.
"but you could trade a Heavy in before the kick lands." Uhm no, Kick is 600ms, Centurion has the fastest Heavy in the game @600ms. How to punish a move faster than your own?

WL unblockable gives him a free 12 Damage Light, Gladiator Fuscina Ictus is 10 Damage and Zone 20 Damage and now comes Shinobi with a guaranteed 30 Damage on Kick which is not even that punishable on miss as all the other moves I listed (backflip...).

I still wonder how they balance their classes. They just add random numbers to stats and moves and hope it works ? Do they always reject "DATA" from gamers ?

I played for fun with shinobi after buff, I get only games like 15-2 as common games. If i get a good team, I dont even die.

Why this devs never test their game before they launch a patch ? What kind of idiots do this ?

matt89connor
10-18-2017, 09:43 AM
if you dodge the kick, try an attack, even if his back flip has Hyperarmor, you can damage him, but keep attention to his range GB after the backflip, the timing is very important ;).
Shinobi is very hard to fight with some heroes like LB and WL, but you can win: wich hero do you use most?

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 09:47 AM
I still wonder how they balance their classes. They just add random numbers to stats and moves and hope it works ? Do they always reject "DATA" from gamers ?

I played for fun with shinobi after buff, I get only games like 15-2 as common games. If i get a good team, I dont even die.

Why this devs never test their game before they launch a patch ? What kind of idiots do this ?

I am completely on your side that the buff on Shinobi was too much, but your FHTracker Profile does not look like you get only 15-2 on Shinobi. ;)

matt89connor
10-18-2017, 10:09 AM
I am completely on your side that the buff on Shinobi was too much, ;)

the buff of shinobi was needed (some tell is too much, some tell is not right some wanted that buff),but what they choose to buff, for my opinion was for give to shinobi the capabilty to a more close fight and do not sit down and wait, but be offensive.

i personal think, that the stamina need a little bit of buff ( but they have to increase of stamina cost for range attacks), what i don't like is the health buff, he's a hero created to be untouchable, but for a reason: the low pool health XD

uglyface87
10-18-2017, 12:19 PM
For me the shinobi is only for players without skills or reflex. I fight with one guy who play with the shinobi first match, rep 4-5 i think, not his main. He play only distance attacks , kick and when was close.. lights spamming and roll back. I was with the zerk rep 15. He beat me 3-1 and after i tell him that shinobi is only for weak players without any skills, he get Orochi for the second match, rep 14-15. He barely get almost half of my health, beat him 3-0. And after beat him he say...... WOWWWWW. So tell me... am i not right?? Sorry for the bad english, is not my main.

Jarl.Felix
10-18-2017, 12:29 PM
I am completely on your side that the buff on Shinobi was too much, but your FHTracker Profile does not look like you get only 15-2 on Shinobi. ;)

Because you see stats from pre buff too.

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 12:30 PM
For me the shinobi is only for players without skills or reflex. I fight with one guy who play with the shinobi first match, rep 4-5 i think, not his main. He play only distance attacks , kick and when was close.. lights spamming and roll back. I was with the zerk rep 15. He beat me 3-1 and after i tell him that shinobi is only for weak players without any skills, he get Orochi for the second match, rep 14-15. He barely get almost half of my health, beat him 3-0. And after beat him he say...... WOWWWWW. So tell me... am i not right?? Sorry for the bad english, is not my main.

No you are not right. Your argumentation is based on ONE player in TWO matches. What kind of statistic is that? I don't think that "only players without skills or reflex" pick Shinobi because they want to win.

I think about the Shinobi skillset, which buffs he got recently and what his downsides are. Reflex Guard is one of them - this got buffed to PK/Orochi level even though Shinobi does not need to block alot anyway. His skillset encourages ranged play, going in for a fast double light - then backflip out. Or initiate with Kick. And right now, with his buffed HP and Stamina, he can do his job way too good. A good Shinobi cannot be catched. Roll away, double dodge 3 times, which character can chase that? Hyperarmor on Kick and Backflip, a hard hitting GB ability, guaranteed second light hit, all this together is one of the best movesets in the game. Now his defense got buffed alot:
- from 90 to 110 HP, only 10 less than other Assassins but WAY more mobile
- Reflex Guard buffed to PK / Orochi time
- Stamina for 4-5 double dodges

He literally has no downside anymore. He has it all, unblockable melee, best dodge in the game, deflect, backflip, hyperarmor, good parry punish, super sprint, hard hitting Lights and Heavys. Compare that to other Assassins. They do not have unblockables or hyperarmor or all those fancy evading techniques at the cost of 10 HP!?

tumenergia
10-18-2017, 12:56 PM
Still lowest health, still slowest heavies and easy to GB etcetera. Don't overreact. The changes were minimal..

Jarl.Felix
10-18-2017, 01:02 PM
Still lowest health, still slowest heavies and easy to GB etcetera. Don't overreact. The changes were minimal..

Still you have absolutely zero idea what are you talking. The brain is minimal.

You quoted stuffs THAT REALLY DONT MATTER COMPARED TO WHAT HE GOT !

But I guess one does not simply has logic.

uglyface87
10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
A good Shinobi cannot be catched. Roll away, double dodge 3 times, which character can chase that? Hyperarmor on Kick and Backflip, a hard hitting GB ability, guaranteed second light hit, all this together is one of the best movesets in the game. Now his defense got buffed alot:
- from 90 to 110 HP, only 10 less than other Assassins but WAY more mobile
- Reflex Guard buffed to PK / Orochi time
- Stamina for 4-5 double dodges

He literally has no downside anymore. He has it all, unblockable melee, best dodge in the game, deflect, backflip, hyperarmor, good parry punish, super sprint, hard hitting Lights and Heavys. Compare that to other Assassins. They do not have unblockables or hyperarmor or all those fancy evading techniques at the cost of 10 HP!?

You say it man. "A good Shinobi cannot be catched. Roll away, double dodge 3 times, which character can chase that?" , " He literally has no downside anymore. He has it all, unblockable melee, best dodge in the game, deflect, backflip, hyperarmor, good parry punish, super sprint, hard hitting Lights and Heavys." And after this you tell me that weak players not pick shinobi for that, and get eaay win. My statistic is not only on that one person and 2 matches. Just that happen recently. If i fight 20 matches against Shinobi i barley win 3/20.

tumenergia
10-18-2017, 01:46 PM
Compared to the unblock able attacks and hyperarmours of other characters. Shinobi is not OP.

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 01:57 PM
Compared to the unblock able attacks and hyperarmours of other characters. Shinobi is not OP.

Uhm what? His UB - Kick - gives him a free 30 Damage Heavy. Which other unblockable melee (unparryable) does that? All unblockable attacks which deal damage are parryable. All other unblockable melee (like Jab, Punch, Headbutt, Cent Kick) do not guarantee anything more than a Light or even less / nothing. Shoulderbashes can guarantee a bit more (24 Warden, 25 Valk, 25 Conq), but they are far more punishable than Shinobi Kick is.

And what again? Hyperarmor on Kick and Backflip is not good compared to others? Makes him almost unpunishable on those moves (especially for all characters without dodge attacks).

Seriously I do not think you have any clue about the balance of character movesets in this game. Every character has a downside. Tell me the downsides of buffed Shinobi please. Before buff it was his defense, short reflex guard and low HP. Now they buffed both of those things, and lowered stamina consumption on alot of his moves. Downside? Where?

Baturai
10-18-2017, 02:11 PM
This is what basically happens.
I start For Honor for 1 v.s 1 Duels. i win 1 - 2 v.s reasonable heroes such as warden kensei etc. all of a sudden. One Shinobi out of Djungel appears, and rapes me with his inhuman Op'ness.
I get mad. press F4 and go smoke my cigarette. and curse the developer for this stupid incapabiltion.
The Problem with Shinobi is. HE HAS SO Many way to wide open your arse, and its almost not punishable. Reflexguard increased, stamina cost reduced. Hyperarmor, Instant Guard recovery.
This hero is Basically ALL IN ONE. Forget about anything just Compare its moveset with any other Classes in this game. xD
Shinobi is:

A Tank : (Reflex guard increased More HP + Hyperarmor),

Ranger: (who needs Guns ? daggers can fly xD) ,

Initiator: ( Tackle attack which is tooooo quick, always gets me but if i am lucky enough to dodge and attack, His instant recovery and hyperarmor punishes me right BACK what? xD )

Escaper ( DODGE KICK / DODGE ATTACK / DODGE GB DODGE DODGE DODGE ) Ironic part is REDUCED STAMINA ahahahahha SPAMM SPAMM SPAMM

Counterattacker. ( those Deflects deal scary amount of DAMAGe + BLEED EFFECT )

Lightattacks ( why not make it quick af and double it right)

Guardbreak ( YOU Dead)

****. YOU ! UBI**** this is not the FIRST TIME. GROW UP!

while Your hero has only 2 way of Oppening a Heroes

Tum_Energia
10-18-2017, 02:21 PM
Should be fast etc. Maybe they shouldn't have raised his health and guard. The stamina reduction was needed though..

Fairemont
10-18-2017, 04:50 PM
I may not be the best player around, but I do find Shinobi a little bit suspect now.

His stamina consumption was a bit heavy in the past on his double dodges, but not much else felt off to me about him at that point. In duels and such I could tend to win against people who generally crushed me when I used any other hero.

Duels against shinobi are annoying but not unwinnable, but the place I find shinobi to be the worst is in any match where feats and such take place.

Shinobi gets a feat that heals his stamina and health every time he hits someone. The other night I watched one shinobi player go 15+ in kills with 1-2 deaths four matches in a row against some of my friends who are pretty good players, definitely better than myself. All the shinobi had to do was attack and he'd heal up, and it was even worse when someone tried to engage him with an ally since he'd pop revenge off the first hit and just spam attacks until he was fully healed again.

Took our entire team down in a 4v1 and walked away full health like nothing happened.

Not sure if I was playing against a For Honor god or just shinobi being impossible to kill in any situation when he can use revenge to guard his health and heal off attacking.

In a 1v1 anytime you hear the hiss of the double dodge just GB and he done. I find, at least on PC, that the GB will activate and grab him before he can kick.

Tyrjo
10-18-2017, 07:20 PM
Shinobi was overbuffed. Not being able to punish a missed kick with a GB is ridiculous, especially given how powerful it is. Unblockable and hyper armor which leads to 30 dmg...and that is from a 50kg twink.

uglyface87
10-19-2017, 06:18 AM
Shinobi was overbuffed. Not being able to punish a missed kick with a GB is ridiculous, especially given how powerful it is. Unblockable and hyper armor which leads to 30 dmg...and that is from a 50kg twink.

And only the shinobi interrupt my hyper armor on berserker with that ****ing kick. Why the **** is that. I always hit him with the first light attack after he go for the kick, and when i make attemp for the second up heavy with hyper armor he cancel it and ****ed me up. If he cant cancel that hit... he is doom. From what i see until now.