PDA

View Full Version : season pass QR code and 25 digit code not working

BloodxFiend
10-17-2017, 04:05 PM
I have bought the steelbook gold edition of south park the fractured but whole and the season pass is not being accepted and giving me (token not accepted) or (use on different web page) ive put the code in on xbox.com, xbox one, xbox smart glass and I receive the same error. I have spent 2 hours on the phone with xbox support and they cant figure it out and was turned her. I have payed for the season pass and cant redeem it please help

jiggilypuff
10-17-2017, 11:20 PM
have you had any luck resolving the issue?

BloodxFiend
10-20-2017, 04:17 AM
no luck so far but I spent hours on the phone with Xbox support and nothing they can do all they say is its a good code but not working on there end either and I was referred here by them and Gamestop the place I got the game from, they told me someone else is also having these issue with season pass not working and was told by ubisoft to go to them and gamestop said contact xbox support so its just a big circle and my season pass is not working still after checking it again today and im not the only person with this problem my brother and a few friends that got the sleetbook edition are all having the same issues