PDA

View Full Version : Unable to attempt to retrieve the "Super Streamer Starter Pack" promotion from Twitch

Hezkezl
10-17-2017, 10:45 AM
On this website, https://southpark.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/twitch/index.aspx it says "Getting your bonus content is easy. Just go to the official Twitch website and open any channel you'd like. On the left you will find a navigation bar. Here, click on Free with Prime, then on South Park: The Fractured But Whole. ".. but that navigation bar on the left is not there. No matter what channel I go to, the only thing I see on the left side bar is my followed channels. I managed to find a picture of what it is I'm supposed to see, but I don't see anything even remotely resembling that thing...

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/attachments/695469 here's what the sidebar is supposed to look like. This is what I see: https://i.imgur.com/5gWlNBP.png No matter where I go on Twitch, I only ever see that stupid 'followed channels' sidebar. Wtf? How can I attempt to link my uplay and twitch prime accounts to even try to get this stupid bonus when the instructions are faulty?

Anybody have any ideas? :(

cossacking
10-17-2017, 11:10 AM
This promotion is not activated yet. You'll just have to wait until it is.

Ubi-Holz
10-17-2017, 11:28 AM
Thanks for reporting this to us, I've reported the incorrect steps to our team to be addressed.

The Twitch Prime Rewards have now been moved to the Crown icon at the top right of the Twitch menu.

mickirugi20
10-17-2017, 12:04 PM
I don't see anything for South Park under the crown icon.

Ubi-Holz
10-17-2017, 12:48 PM
I don't see anything for South Park under the crown icon.
It maybe that the offer has not yet gone live, we'd advise keeping an eye out for when it is available.

clint3782
10-17-2017, 04:21 PM
I have read all of the forum of the updates on this matter, it is not under the crown and it is not under the side panel. Can we please get some detail instructions on how to claim this for our games.

didymos1120
10-17-2017, 05:11 PM
It's showing up under the crown on Twitch, but when I attempt to redeem it here:

https://southpark.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/twitchredeem/index.aspx

I get the message "SORRY YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO CLAIM THIS LOOT", even though I'm logged in.

clint3782
10-17-2017, 05:20 PM
I am getting the same message

didymos1120
10-17-2017, 05:21 PM
OK, I figured it out. I had to log out then log back in. After that I was able to redeem the pack, and I got the message in-game that it was in my toy box.

Vienticus
10-17-2017, 08:04 PM
I'm still getting the message.

WowKali
10-17-2017, 08:45 PM
I'm also getting the 'SORRY YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO CLAIM THIS LOOT' message. I have accepted cookies and logged in and out several times but when I sign in and connect to twitch I get this message. Meanwhile, Twitch prime has a green tick, thinking it was claimed as soon as it redirected me to the ubisoft site.

BaffledMonky
10-17-2017, 09:20 PM
was also getting the message when trying to activate using the firefox browser. I used microsoft edge instead and it worked fine. after clicking the button on the ubisoft page it opens a pop up window which im guessing firefox or my ad blocker extension was blocking.

Ballistic_BG
10-17-2017, 10:02 PM
I got it to work in Google chrome by using an Incognito window.

Nalfyr
10-17-2017, 10:13 PM
Did the log out and log back in thing and it worked. but the code it gave me says this code has ALREADY been used.
So it gave me a CODE thats already used?

xReadyAimMissx
10-18-2017, 12:41 AM
I have my code for linking my Twitch and Ubisoft accounts, but when I try to redeem my code on my PlayStation I get an error that the code has already been used. I contacted PlayStation and they tried doing a few troubleshooting steps. In the end, they were able to see on their end that the code has not actually been used and that maybe it wasn't properly activated. Even though when I would enter it in the PlayStation store, it actually shows the pack listed, but then gives me the error once I click complete to actually redeem it. The same thing happens if I try and redeem the code on the PlayStation website also.

X3GUNSLINGER3X
10-18-2017, 01:19 AM
My issue is I tried to claim my pack through my iPhone6S mobile Uplay and Twitch apps and when it asked me to elect my platform it was glitched and wouldn't let me select one so I closed it out and apparently received an email saying the code or content is available on my PC Steam/Uplay account but I play on Xbox One which is what I would've elected had I had the chance. PLEASE HELP and send me the right platform code for the Xbox One

xReadyAimMissx
10-18-2017, 01:38 AM
I did an online chat with both PlayStation and UbiSoft now. PlayStation directed me to Ubi, Ubi is directing me to Twitch. The agent said that UbiSoft doesn't issue these codes and that Twitch does. I'm not entirely sure how Twitch issues them when I was on the UbiSoft site when I linked everything and received my code. I even got an email from UbiSoft and not Twitch with my code as well. Super confused and not sure who I'm supposed to talk to and how to get a properly working code.

Merenti
10-18-2017, 01:42 AM
I've got the same problem, seems to me the site checks first if you are logged in but it takes longer to recognize that you are logged in already (keeps loading in the upper right corner but the error "sorry you must be a member to claim this loot" is already there).

LlirynN7
10-18-2017, 02:23 AM
I've got the same problem, seems to me the site checks first if you are logged in but it takes longer to recognize that you are logged in already (keeps loading in the upper right corner but the error "sorry you must be a member to claim this loot" is already there).

I had to log out and not use the sign in button in the upper right hand corner. When I logged out and hit the connect with Twitch button ion the bottom it brought up a second login window which finally worked for me.

BrookLynn72
10-18-2017, 02:52 AM
What worked for me:

Go to account.ubisoft.com and log in
click account info and scroll down to linked accounts, link your twitch.
go to twitch, click the crown, then click the loot link and try it then.

if that doesn't work.
on the south park ubisoft site, if you're logged in. log out then log back in. and attempt a second time.

a5onAPUSHexam
10-18-2017, 01:41 PM
this worked for me logging out

Bilibistrocul
10-18-2017, 04:06 PM
I got to the part where i linked my PSN account, and after that i got the code, but for a fraction of a second, cause right after that, it went back to "Connect with Twitch". Now, when i try to get it back, it says that the code has already been claimed. What can i do ?

Eggbert2017
10-18-2017, 07:25 PM
Whenever I attempt to get my reward for Twitch Prime I either get a message of "SORRY YOU MUST BE A MEMBER" or something like that or the website goes into this loop of logging me in and out without giving me the reward. I tired logging in and out of websites, I've troubleshot this the best I could be I could use some advice here Ubisoft.

jcsww
10-18-2017, 11:21 PM
It's showing up under the crown on Twitch, but when I attempt to redeem it here:

https://southpark.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/twitchredeem/index.aspx

I get the message "SORRY YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO CLAIM THIS LOOT", even though I'm logged in.

Same error as well! )=

jcsww
10-19-2017, 02:20 PM
Not too sure where the edit post button is, but I eventually tried Edge and was able to claim it.

Ubi-Holz
10-19-2017, 03:52 PM
Apologies for the delayed response.

From how players have been able to resolve this, it seems like this is due to caching issues on your browsers.

If you see this please make sure you clear your browser's Cookies & Cache via the steps here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000015055/How-Do-I-Clear-my-Internet-Cache-and-Cookies). Otherwise, we would advise trying from a different browser.

Eggbert2017
10-19-2017, 04:48 PM
I tried using a different browser this time and when I went through the process to claim it said "SORRY YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER". I am a Twitch Prime member and everything is linked so what do I do now?

Ubi-Holz
10-19-2017, 05:16 PM
I tried using a different browser this time and when I went through the process to claim it said "SORRY YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER". I am a Twitch Prime member and everything is linked so what do I do now?
I'm sorry to hear that

Have you tried making sure to fully logout and clearing your Cookies & Cache as mentioned in the FAQ I linked?

Eggbert2017
10-20-2017, 12:21 AM
I cleared cookies and cache on both Chrome and Edge. Tried both browsers. Have tried just about everything I can think of. It has stopped looping the log in and out it was doing earlier but now it just goes straight to "SORRY YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER". As far as I can tell everything is linked and my Uplay account says I have Twitch linked to it. I am all out of ideas. Still a great game just a bit disappointed this isn't working.

Ubi-Holz
10-20-2017, 10:35 AM
Were your Twitch and Uplay accounts linked previously before trying to claim this reward?

If you haven't already we'd advise creating a ticket with the Support Team through the contact site here (https://support.ubi.com). They should be able to look into this and provide you with advice.