PDA

View Full Version : PC still showing "Coming Soon"

spacedive0
10-17-2017, 10:10 AM
I tried deleting the "ownership" folder from "cache". I've deleted and re-installed Uplay, but both The Fractured But Whole and The Stick of Truth show "Coming Soon", I can't pre-load or install.

ManEatingLemon
10-17-2017, 10:34 AM
I talked to tech support around 1:30am EST. They couldn't solve the issue for me and had to send it up the line. It's 5:34am and the game still hasn't unlocked.

spacedive0
10-17-2017, 11:48 AM
Yeah, it would be really nice if I could play the game I paid $150 for over a year ago...

Ubi-Holz
10-17-2017, 12:30 PM
Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Just to confirm, what region are you both from?

Thanks

Jasonian1N-Only
10-17-2017, 01:40 PM
I have the same issue. I'm North America Region.

swissarmydragon
10-17-2017, 02:00 PM
im having the same issue, both FBW and SOT are displaying as coming soon, ive tried launching in offline, closing re starting uplay,

ive tried launching from the files in the source folder, but it only brings me to a product activation screen, and no product code is displayed next to both FBW and SOT

strangely enough my account now has a copy of SOT with coming soon and a second one without

JordanZM
10-17-2017, 03:31 PM
I had it preloaded and it was saying "coming soon". I uninstalled it and it sill said the same thing. I tried uninstalling uplay and it didn't change anything. North America region.

ThunderMic-1223
10-17-2017, 03:32 PM
I pre ordered the game when it was announced for the first time. But now the game is out and it still says ''coming soon''. I can't even download the game... I live in canada. It's available to purchase in the Uplay shop. When I go to my uplay profile, it says that I don't own the game even if I do! I paid 100$ for the game...It would be nice if I could at least play it.

SomeBoredGuy69
10-17-2017, 06:13 PM
I had the game pre-loaded and tried to run it from 12:00 AM -2:30 AM est. It would prompt me with an activation screen. I was not sent an activation e-mail. It said "Coming Soon" in my U-play games list.
Today at 11:00 AM, I received an e-mail saying the game was now available. No activation code was in this e-mail. I got the same activation screen when I started the game. The game still said "Coming Soon" in my games list in u-play.
I uninstalled the game. The game still says "Coming Soon" in my u-play games list. I am now unable to install the game.
I am in Canada.

JordanZM
10-17-2017, 06:24 PM
I had the same situation, except it never prompted me with a activation key and I'm in North America.

bugjp2
10-17-2017, 06:32 PM
well my copy of the fractured but whole is working but my stick of truth game is still showing coming soon. i am in north america i have followed the steps last night that a customer support has given me and i have yet to see what else they can do to help me get the stick of truth running plus my stick of truth code will NOT work on steam because it tells me that it is an invalid code even though i have put in the same characters thats on the activation key for the stick of truth. :mad::mad: granite i am happy 1 game works but i didnt just pay $60 for 1 game on prerelease i was getting the second for free lol

MyGooseIsCooked
10-17-2017, 07:02 PM
Same problem here. Only time i have for a few days to play the game was today. Been talking to support and they escalated the case and i've been waiting for hours. I pre-ordered in June 2016 and its been delayed for so long and now this. We should get the season pass for free or something because i've just about had it with ubisoft.

KWSRStorm
10-17-2017, 07:09 PM
same issue. pre ordered in 2016 and pre loaded a few days ago. launching via a shortcut gets the prompt for an activation code. uplay states that is "coming soon". north america reigon.

glad having all this extra time it got pushed back helped them work out he kinks..........

bobman252003
10-17-2017, 07:12 PM
Same issue, north America, Waiting for a response from customer service. Never buying from ubisoft store again.

Lipton42
10-17-2017, 07:53 PM
Same here.

Spent a few hours with support getting the run around then they finally said " we are working on this issue".
No ETA, nothing. On the same boat, ordered game on March 2016 and what we get for that.... a company with it's head so far up its *** they can't release their products properly.
Stay away from uplay, go steam.

XZ3R0xTRYX
10-17-2017, 07:54 PM
Order Date: June 14, 2016
North America
Same error

KWSRStorm
10-17-2017, 07:58 PM
got off with tech support. he said its a known issue with no eta. gave me a guide to "fix" it but didnt work. i think this is pretty much a wait for a fix kind of day.

per tech support email:

please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Uplay PC Client to see if that resolves the issue that you are encountering.

!!BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!

Please backup all of your Uplay saves. These saves should be located at the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\

Make a copy of all folders located within the User ID folder and store them in a safe location. After reinstalling Uplay, return these folders to the same location and your savegames should be restored.
----------------

1. First, you will need to uninstall the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Programs and Features' (Windows Vista, 7, and 8) icon in your computer's control panel.

It's possible that the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

Next, you will need to uninstall the "Uplay" software from the 'Add/Remove Programs' (Windows XP) / 'Programs and Features' (Windows Vista, 7 and 8) icon in your computer's control panel.

It's possible that the "Uplay" software will not be listed if you have already uninstalled it, or the game. If so, you can skip this step.

2. After uninstalling the software, you will need to manually delete any leftover files in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (32-bit versions of Windows)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher (64-bit versions of Windows)

Please do not skip this step as it is very important. If this folder does not exist, please go to the next step.

3) I also suggest you check for these registry keys.
- From Windows, click Start -> Run (XP), Start Search (Vista), or Search Programs and Files (Win 7). Alternately, press the Windows key and the "R" key at the same time.
- In the Open box, type "regedit" (without the quotes) and click OK.

----------------
!!BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!
***Follow these instructions carefully.***
Damage to the registry can stop a PC from functioning.

Create a backup of your registry in case there are problems.
To do this:
- Click "File".
- Choose "Export".
- Select an easy location to find the file, such as your computer's Desktop.
- Name the file.
- Save the file.
If it is later necessary to revert to the backup copy of your Registry, you will:
- Click "File".
- Choose "Import".
- Select the file you exported in the previous steps.
----------------

Now you can continue searching for the registry keys:
- Search the folder destinations for these registry keys. If found, please delete them.

Registry keys for Uplay and Ubisoft Game Launcher:

Win Vista/7 32bit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ubisoft\Launcher
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Uninstall\{888F1505-C2B3-4FDE-835D-36353EBD4754}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Uninstall\Uplay

Win Vista/7 64bit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ubisoft\La uncher
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{888F1505-C2B3-4FDE-835D-36353EBD4754}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uplay

4. Once you have fully uninstalled Uplay/Game Launcher, you can reinstall the Uplay PC Client software from: http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/launcher_installer/UplayInstaller.exe or https://club.ubi.com

MyGooseIsCooked
10-17-2017, 07:58 PM
I guarantee they aren't even working on this. How hard could it possibly be to fix the timer that was supposed to turn off at midnight and release the game? I should have been playing this game 15 HOURS AGO.

XZ3R0xTRYX
10-17-2017, 08:14 PM
It's not even listed in the known issues -_-

ConmanIsPro
10-17-2017, 08:17 PM
I logged in and out and uninstalled and reinstalled. Didn't work

MyGooseIsCooked
10-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Joke of a support team lol

JaZepi_
10-17-2017, 08:20 PM
Same issue- didn't change from "Coming Soon"- had game preloaded- Collector's Edition Physical (They can't even tell me if it's been shipped) preordered as soon as preorders went live. Never buy from uPlay again- I was worried when the CE was Ubistore only, and I guess those worries have come to fruition. Deleted the game, did the cache clean- now I will need to redownload 18GB- glad I have fibre optic. Canadian.

MyGooseIsCooked
10-17-2017, 08:23 PM
how do you redownload? i dont see an option for that

chelehager
10-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Spent the past 6 hours on a half-assed support from Ubisoft's Twitter on this issue. According to Support, there's no ETA on this problem, and I was told that if the game didn't come through today, I would need to update my Support Ticket. Just asked for a refund, but haven't gotten any reply.

I knew I should've pre-ordered from Steam and not Uplay :( Pretty upset because I did purchase on the day the pre-order started.

XZ3R0xTRYX
10-17-2017, 09:23 PM
Thinking the same thing, but i want the pre-order bonus. (Definitely last game I'm buying from Ubisoft)

VxJoopiter
10-17-2017, 09:35 PM
I have the same issue and just got off chat with them. Nothing was solved so i requested a refund. Apparently they dont offer any refunds whatsoever for online purchases. So i cant even refund the game and buy it through steam. I wouldve thought buying through the publisher itself wouldve been the safest thing but i guess not.

Laxtime
10-17-2017, 09:51 PM
Add another to the list of still showing "Coming Soon". No response from support ticket. This will be it for me an Ubisoft products.

Lipton42
10-17-2017, 10:08 PM
How is this still a problem ubisoft....
Ffsake fix this or give us our money back

Ectoknight
10-17-2017, 10:18 PM
I'm also having the same issue, this is stupid...

rzn715
10-17-2017, 10:41 PM
Same issue here, this is getting to be a bit ridiculous. Ubisoft you wont be getting anymore of my money after this poor excuse for a game launch.

fsxecutioner
10-17-2017, 10:59 PM
Pre Ordered back in 6/14/16, and I am met with coming soon. I don't know why we have to put up with this. Ubisoft we deserve better. I put in a ticket, but I doubt that will help (people in this thread saying it doesn't). Can't get a refund either? I hope people get together for a lawsuit if they can't fix this thing.

Hahatunets
10-17-2017, 11:04 PM
Same situation in Russia :(

Lipton42
10-17-2017, 11:58 PM
Pre Ordered back in 6/14/16, and I am met with coming soon. I don't know why we have to put up with this. Ubisoft we deserve better. I put in a ticket, but I doubt that will help (people in this thread saying it doesn't). Can't get a refund either? I hope people get together for a lawsuit if they can't fix this thing.
Been at it all day with support it doesn't, they just get stuck in a loop of useless suggestions.

Nadesican
10-18-2017, 12:11 AM
Pre-ordered the game when it was announced, pre-loaded two days ago. There was even a little update action yesterday. Now, 19 hours after release... 'coming soon'. Submitted a dxDiag as per ticket instructions, waiting to hear back. If the response is 'delete and re-install', it's not going to happen. No one has reported success doing so.

IamDT1
10-18-2017, 12:16 AM
Same problem here, hope they fix it soon!

EHSTMH
10-18-2017, 12:27 AM
I'm with the same problem in Brazil, I bought the game in the pre-sale in 07/16 gold version, ubisoft could for the same give a position. I regret not buying Steam.

Nadesican
10-18-2017, 12:29 AM
So I did some digging and found that I could put a desktop shortcut to the game by right clicking the game in uPlay and then selecting to do so. It actually tries to start the game, but then asks for an activation key, which you SHOULD be able to get from your order info. Funny thing though.. my order history is completely blank. Did I pre-order the game so long ago that they deleted my order info, which leaves me with no activation key?

Nadesican
10-18-2017, 12:35 AM
I actually found the old activation key which was in the original email from when I pre-purchased. According to uPlay the key is 'Already Active' ...so no dice.

EHSTMH
10-18-2017, 12:41 AM
I actually found the old activation key which was in the original email from when I pre-purchased. According to uPlay the key is 'Already Active' ...so no dice.

I have an email with this same information, that after the release of the game he would already have the key activated.:mad::mad::mad:

rzn715
10-18-2017, 12:42 AM
I've given up on playing this game at all today, it appears that this issue won't be resolved in any sort of timely manner. Hoping some sort of compensation will be given but I'm not holding my breath for it.

EHSTMH
10-18-2017, 12:47 AM
I also gave up playing for today, maybe tomorrow...:(

ValekTheOne
10-18-2017, 12:58 AM
Stuck with coming soon, can't even re-download the game. I'm about to go to steam and buy it there but i'm scared it will just try to run it through Uplay and i'll be in the same situation.

mack282
10-18-2017, 01:01 AM
I can't download it either, just shows as coming soon. Spoke with someone through chat earlier and was told it was a known issue and it would be availible later in the day however, no luck. This is pathetic seeing as the game was pushed back, and I have preordered it well over a year ago. They better come up with something quick before tehy lose a lot of money.

chelehager
10-18-2017, 01:38 AM
Ubisoft isn't offering refunds for this problem, so instead of spending another $60 it might be best to wait it out.

Doris_Murphy
10-18-2017, 02:07 AM
I have had the same issues all day... wasted several hours with Ubisoft support but nothing they had me do helped. Now i am still being told "they are working on it"... I will always buy from Steam in the future!

bobman252003
10-18-2017, 02:13 AM
finally got to chat with support.They gave me some very unhelpful advise( uninstall/reinstall, check for reg errors) and finally, "We can't help you, try again later, no refund, no you may not speak to a manager, can I help you with anything else?". I give up, Will try it again on Friday

I won't be buying from them again.::(

MyGooseIsCooked
10-18-2017, 02:43 AM
Update: 22 hours after release and Ubisoft has done nothing to fix this and support has been no help and wont even provide updates.

Nadesican
10-18-2017, 03:13 AM
I went back and looked through my emails - the one at time of purchase said I would be getting the key for the game in the email most of us received today saying the game was available.... only I received no such key. The help desk has since informed me that no key is associated with my account because the game is 'direct entitlement'. I'm not so sure, as this contradicts that initial email, and using the desktop shortcut clearly prompts for a key. I get the distinct feeling that if we were provided with keys the problem would be solved.

dondon4720
10-18-2017, 03:28 AM
I have the Fractured But Whole as showing fine but my Stick of Truth Pre Order Bonus is stuck on "Coming Soon" I bought the physical steelbook gold edition I also put in the season pass and It took the key bust doesn't say anywhere that I got it :(

JaZepi_
10-18-2017, 03:57 AM
Your credit card company can take care of that for you.

BrookLynn72
10-18-2017, 04:22 AM
I'm having the same issue. FBW works fine but SOT is "coming soon" and support wants me to uninstall and reinstall as if it's a problem on my end. Uh...no.

SomeBoredGuy69
10-18-2017, 04:36 AM
23.5 hours after release and many people with the same issue. Yet they still won't even list it as a "Known Issue". Is anyone even working on this?!!!
Ubi Soft will never get another penny from me!

mikestewartart
10-18-2017, 04:48 AM
That is disgusting that they actually have you going into the registry for a problem on their end to make you think it's your fault. Obviously the Uplay program itself is messed up, not the customer.

Kaitakins
10-18-2017, 05:05 AM
I've been waiting hours to see if they'd fix this, but nothing has happened. You'd think they'd at least give some updates on this situation. After spending $60, I'd like to at least PLAY the game I've been wanting to play for over a year.

mikestewartart
10-18-2017, 05:10 AM
They don't care, they literally told me the same thing as everyone else. Uninstall uplay, reinstall. (Like it's our PCs and not a Ubisoft problem.

BrookLynn72
10-18-2017, 05:53 AM
Ubisoft is now on my **** list just like EA.

mikestewartart
10-18-2017, 06:00 AM
they are really messing up. WTH

Hahatunets
10-18-2017, 08:56 AM
I try check my order history for find date of pre-order and look that Ubi clean it. I think billing system of UPlay bit damaged :(

Ubi-Kay
10-18-2017, 12:17 PM
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating this "Coming Soon" issue and have deployed a potential fix, please let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

Thanks,

maxshade1
10-18-2017, 12:33 PM
Nope. Reinstalled the client and everything. Idk how you guys let this issue slide for 24+ hours. People are pissed.

Nadesican
10-18-2017, 12:44 PM
If the fix is currently live on uPlay, then it fizzled. I'm still on 'coming soon'

Hahatunets
10-18-2017, 12:45 PM
I have install second copy of Uplay on fresh comp (laptop) - same situation

TsheppUplay
10-18-2017, 12:47 PM
You guys have been "investigating" for well over 24 hours now, and have not released a "potential" fix, as there is not a single report of it actually working. Are we going to receive any form of compensation for this ordeal? As the people who gave you money way in advance, on your own marketplace, we paid to have it the second it unlocked on the 17th, and we haven't received what we paid for.

maxshade1
10-18-2017, 12:56 PM
Some people payed $100 for this.I'm mourning them the most.

Broettinger
10-18-2017, 01:06 PM
the "fix" didnt help at all its been what 32 ish hours and its still ****ed? i wish i could refund this but nooo they dont offer refunds if you purchased this back in 2016...

FrequentKarma
10-18-2017, 01:13 PM
Nope still not working...still locked behind "Coming Soon"

Rum_Bandit
10-18-2017, 01:51 PM
Woke up this morning thinking it should be fixed by now. See we were told a "Potential Fix" was deployed and still nothing. When I launched UPlay, there was no update downloaded. You sure you guys deployed a fix?

Come on now, I've been patient up until now, this should have been resolved any which way you need to. Dish out new keys for other platforms if you have to as it is clear that UPlay is borked on our accounts. I don't think this is a software issue but rather an account issue whenever you guys switched to the new store. Get all of our order numbers and push a fix per account associated with them or something. This is getting out of hand that this is not fixed by now.

-Rum

I_am_Monos
10-18-2017, 01:58 PM
Well I guess there is some comfort to be gained in knowing the problem wit this showing as coming soon is not me

maxshade1
10-18-2017, 01:58 PM
Seriously.. give the people Steam keys or something...

rzn715
10-18-2017, 03:15 PM
Another day, and nothing has been done to even remotely attempt to resolve this issue, still getting the same bs troubleshooting steps that do nothing. At this point, I'm totally done with any Ubisoft product going forward, why not just admit you all royally screwed up and give us some sort of compensation already.

XZ3R0xTRYX
10-18-2017, 04:30 PM
How!?!?!?!?!?!??!

rogelio_ortiz
10-18-2017, 04:32 PM
Are there any new on this?, I'm still stuck on the coming soon message, I also pre-ordered back in Aug 2016 (Mexico), last time I do that I guess. I know you guys are working as hard an as fast as you can, but this is really frustrating.

cloudcarry
10-18-2017, 04:35 PM
https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport/status/920669572864401408

XZ3R0xTRYX
10-18-2017, 04:53 PM
Still not even on known issues, makes me wonder if they are even working on it.

Laxtime
10-18-2017, 05:24 PM
I went on to ubisoft support. They said they are unable to re-add the game to my account at this time. Not sure how twitter support CAN re-add it but ubisoft's website support cannot?

Nadesican
10-18-2017, 06:04 PM
Still not even on known issues, makes me wonder if they are even working on it.

They probably don't want to go on the record with a bug that 'makes the game completely unplayable' ... because that would make them look bad.

MyGooseIsCooked
10-18-2017, 06:07 PM
The twitter support just re-added the game to my account for me and im redownloading it right now so hopefully this works, i dont see how the twitter account can re-add it but when i talked to the support three times they refused to do it. Crossing my fingers this works

XZ3R0xTRYX
10-18-2017, 06:23 PM
How did you get them to re-add it

MyGooseIsCooked
10-18-2017, 06:26 PM
How did you get them to re-add it

click on the link a few posts back to the twitter support, thats all i said

MyGooseIsCooked
10-18-2017, 06:30 PM
It worked everyone, i can finally play the game. Just tweet at ubisoft support until they re-add the game for you.

maxshade1
10-18-2017, 06:35 PM
If only they would reply to me already...

maxshade1
10-18-2017, 06:39 PM
This should be a mass reactivation sent out already...

UbiFancy
10-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Hey everyone!
For anyone experiencing this issue, please create a case at http://support.ubi.com for assistance. Our team there should be able to assist you with this. If you've already created a case, an agent should be in touch soon to help you out. Apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this issue has caused!

SomeBoredGuy69
10-18-2017, 07:34 PM
WOOHOO! I contacted support (not twitter support) and told them what MyGooslIsCooked said.
At first they said he was incorrect. I insisted he dig more. The did a reset and the game reappeared with no "Coming Soon". I was now able to download the game. I am downloading now.
I suggest you all do the same. I warned support that I will be posting this and they should expect many users to be contacting them for the same resolution! lol

Laxtime
10-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Just finished with Twitter Support. They did not re-add the game to Uplay for me and told me to continue to wait for the ubisoft support ticket agent. When I requested a re-add of the game by that agent they said it's not possible. Best of luck to anyone who does actually get this re-added.

mikestewartart
10-18-2017, 08:02 PM
Guess what guys, people on pirating sites are playing this game just fine but Ubisoft can't help us play who support them. WOW!

SomeBoredGuy69
10-18-2017, 08:09 PM
WOOHOO! I contacted support (not twitter support) and told them what MyGooslIsCooked said.
At first they said he was incorrect. I insisted he dig more. The did a reset and the game reappeared with no "Coming Soon". I was now able to download the game. I am downloading now.
I suggest you all do the same. I warned support that I will be posting this and they should expect many users to be contacting them for the same resolution! lol

Finished downloading and I am playing the game now! SWEEEET!

Moss_flower
10-18-2017, 08:16 PM
just spoke to a rep in chat and they said it still cannot be fixed...

maxshade1
10-18-2017, 08:18 PM
"Hello,

As in the chat, we are working on this issue. We should be in touch with you soon as we may have found a workaround.

Best Regards
Ubi Support"

They told me 24-48 hours is a possibility....

I swear to god if it really persists that long...

Ubisoft dun screwed up this time.

rzn715
10-18-2017, 08:35 PM
Was advised that the game was currently being revoked an re-added to my account. No time frame was given so at this point I feel as if I may be able to play the game by next week. Never buying from Ubisoft again.

KWSRStorm
10-18-2017, 08:38 PM
talked to tech support and asked if they could re add it. was told that they could and it would be done at some point today. had to show my receipt from the email i got telling me that the game was ready. still says coming soon after about 30 min. oh well.

edit: tried unistalling the game and uplay and now i cant even download the game......this is awesome.

JordanZM
10-18-2017, 08:42 PM
I did what MyGooseIsCooked and others have mentioned. It is now downloading. Looks like if you can get a competent tech then they can fix it.

maxshade1
10-18-2017, 08:47 PM
All of the techs seem to have different info or knowledge on these things. They aren't told anything. It's a very incompetent tech support system. I don't really blame the single person.

XZ3R0xTRYX
10-18-2017, 08:49 PM
Did the customer support thing. Asked for an ETA, said that we are in a queue. I hope I can at least re download it today

maxshade1
10-18-2017, 09:04 PM
"Hey maxshade1,

It looks like Coming Soon error you were receiving with your South Park: The Fractured But Whole game has been resoled and you should now be able to access the game in your Uplay Library!

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Ubisoft Support"

Holy crap, finally!

I hope you all get yours soon, good luck!

KWSRStorm
10-18-2017, 09:07 PM
"Hey maxshade1,

It looks like Coming Soon error you were receiving with your South Park: The Fractured But Whole game has been resoled and you should now be able to access the game in your Uplay Library!

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Ubisoft Support"

Holy crap, finally!

I hope you all get yours soon, good luck!

when did you submit your initial ticket?

TsheppUplay
10-18-2017, 09:49 PM
when did you submit your initial ticket?

from ending my chat with a customer service rep to getting the redownload was about 20min for me.

best of luck.

laelia99
10-18-2017, 10:09 PM
For me it was 1 hr 20 minutes from chat to being able to download the game though I have had a ticket open since launch AM. It was 80 minutes from the 2nd ticket/chat I opened.

KWSRStorm
10-18-2017, 10:17 PM
just got a similar email that its working. redownloading now.

elydrith
10-18-2017, 10:38 PM
Man contacted support after reading through this thread cause I had a similar issue but support just told me to end chat with them so they can send me a troubleshooting email lol.

Nadesican
10-18-2017, 11:31 PM
I was away from this whole... situation.. for a few hours. I re-signed in to uPlay and it seems the 'coming soon' part on the game is gone! Great. The files I pre-loaded all seem to be gone too.. which I'm trying to understand how 19 gigs can just vanish.. but I'm now re downloading the game and am optimistic that it will work.

BrookLynn72
10-18-2017, 11:46 PM
Have tried to contact the twitter support. All they tell me is to make a ticket for support. Which i already have....thanks a lot.

Attempting to start a chat for the THIRD time to see if I get lucky enough for somebody to pull off the whole revoke and re-add nonsense. :/

I regret getting the physical PC version of this game. Never again Ubisoft. Steam gets my monies from now on.

BrookLynn72
10-18-2017, 11:49 PM
I was away from this whole... situation.. for a few hours. I re-signed in to uPlay and it seems the 'coming soon' part on the game is gone! Great. The files I pre-loaded all seem to be gone too.. which I'm trying to understand how 19 gigs can just vanish.. but I'm now re downloading the game and am optimistic that it will work.

Damn, I tried to whole sign out and sign back in with hopes. Nothing. :'(

Ubi-Pickles
10-19-2017, 12:07 AM
Thank you for providing those details. If that does not resolve your issue, please submit a ticket at our support site (https://support.ubi.com) for further assistance.

BrookLynn72
10-19-2017, 12:34 AM
have submitted a ticket. since yesterday. been back and forth with support probably upto 4 times now. and still no resolve. :(

nexusmaker
10-19-2017, 12:39 AM
Just want to add some volume to the complaints here. I got my support ticket for this started yesterday around lunch time. Late this evening, I got a reply claiming that it should be fixed. But it was NOT fixed.

I started a new chat with someone asking them to please re-add the game to my account, per this thread's suggestion. I was told that this was not possible. So, yes, I can confirm that contacting at least some of the techs is pointless.

I don't recall being given a timeline for when it might be fixed. I was just told that it was passed on to a team that could theoretically do something.

Best of luck to all of us. This really is sort of darkly hilarious.

UPDATE: Mine just unlocked! This is maybe 5 minutes after my chat with the latest tech. I saw uPlay update as I was typing the above! Not sure if it's tied to me re-chatting up the tech people, but if you're reading this hours later, I'd suggest that it couldn't hurt!

BrookLynn72
10-19-2017, 12:48 AM
UPDATE: Mine just unlocked! This is maybe 5 minutes after my chat with the latest tech. I saw uPlay update as I was typing the above! Not sure if it's tied to me re-chatting up the tech people, but if you're reading this hours later, I'd suggest that it couldn't hurt!

I wish mine unlocked after 5 minutes. I just got off chat with them maybe 30 minutes ago. You SAW your uplay update? Mines not updating. wahhh

ValekTheOne
10-19-2017, 01:46 AM
I attempt to chat with support yesterday around the same time as my first post on this thread but i decided not to talk to them but I guess when you request to chat it submits a ticket anyway. This morning I went to work and left my computer on all day. Received an email from tech support saying they received my ticket and will respond later. When I got home I saw that uplay was no longer showing the coming soon on the game. I was able to download it and I can confirm that i'm now playing it. I'm upset it wasn't ready on launch but thank you for getting it fixed for me.

nexusmaker
10-19-2017, 03:20 AM
Just to be clear, I didn't see uPlay itself update, I just had it open in the background with the "Coming Soon" item in frame. I saw THAT update, by which I more mean "disappear"

Nadesican
10-19-2017, 04:34 AM
Ok, just to be clear - My game IS working now! Things I unlocked with uPlay points prior to getting this working aren't there for some reason. As to how the game came back... I got an email that said they fixed my issue in response to the support ticket I filed with ubisoft. So if you're waiting for a fix.. .DONT. File a support ticket!

BrookLynn72
10-19-2017, 04:48 AM
Sure wish i could hop on this bandwagon of games working for people. Had a ticket put in since yesterday and no luck. ugh.

jordanisabear
10-19-2017, 05:31 AM
Hi there, I'm in North America and having the same issue everyone else here is having. I pre-order Fractured last year, got access to Stick of Truth totally fine, got an email saying my order of Fractured was good to go yesterday and I can't access it at all.

BrookLynn72
10-19-2017, 05:38 AM
Hi there, I'm in North America and having the same issue everyone else here is having. I pre-order Fractured last year, got access to Stick of Truth totally fine, got an email saying my order of Fractured was good to go yesterday and I can't access it at all.

Funny. Mine is the opposite. My fractured is fine, but stick of truth is ****ed. they emailed me to tell me fractured was fine...but that wasn't the game i had a problem with to begin.

Ubi-gabelikes
10-19-2017, 09:39 AM
Hey everyone,

I know the is super frustrating but we are working on getting it resolved as soon as possible.

We need some additional information however to continue investigating. If you see "coming soon" still please leave your exact account name/email address for your Uplay account in a reply.

Thanks,

/gabelikes

urwelcomekid
10-19-2017, 03:27 PM
Exact same issue here. Got an email last night about my case saying that the "Coming Soon" error was fixed for TFBW but I was clear in my support case to tell them my problem was the "coming soon" error with TSOT. I even sent screen shots of my desktop. Still no response and still no fix.

Ubi-gabelikes
10-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Exact same issue here. Got an email last night about my case saying that the "Coming Soon" error was fixed for TFBW but I was clear in my support case to tell them my problem was the "coming soon" error with TSOT. I even sent screen shots of my desktop. Still no response and still no fix.

Hey, we deployed a potential fix a few hours ago. Are you still having the problem?

If you are, please provide me with your exact Uplay user name and send us over your logs by following these instructions: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1055788-READ-ME-Help-us-to-help-you-%E2%80%93-How-to-report-an-issue?p=10667617&viewfull=1#post10667617

/gabelikes

urwelcomekid
10-19-2017, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the response! I last checked earlier this morning before I left for work and it was still in the "coming soon" status. However, that was around 6:45am est. If the update/fix was sent only a few hours ago, I have not been able to log back on to check. I will check first thing this evening when I get home and verify the status.

BrookLynn72
10-19-2017, 07:47 PM
Looks like after 3 days, the support staff has given me a steam key that's different from my original key. and it now works. Thanks...

urwelcomekid
10-20-2017, 12:41 AM
Checked when I got home and the "Coming Soon" sign was gone. I was able to download the game and it seems to be working now! Thanks! Good luck to anyone else dealing with this issue.