PDA

View Full Version : So I just found out about the Auto Revive Feat...

Mighty_Mackerel
10-17-2017, 09:24 AM
How do the rest of you guys honestly feel about that feat? I'm not sure if I like it or not, so I want to hear your opinions.

Halvtand
10-17-2017, 11:42 AM
It is an extremely double-edged sword.
On one hand it let's you play the Warlord a bit more offensively, because even if you die, you can get a second chance immediately. This can surprise the enemy and give your team the victory if used right.
However, if you are in a hopeless situation, outskilled, outnumbered, you only come back for a second before you die again. I'm also pretty sure that you only come back with 50% HP, which is a significant drawback.

DoctorMcBatman
10-17-2017, 04:26 PM
I don't like it, especially on WL who's already quite formidable. I also don't like the "recover half my health for no reason" feats. But, it's the game and it's unlikely to change.

Rahnzan
10-17-2017, 04:39 PM
4th feat, less broken than Catapult, not **** tier like post patch Phalanx. It's perfectly fine. Get your executions like you're supposed to and you'll never see it.

It only really prevents cheap deaths.
Basically its just light spam/gank/ledge insurance.

Mighty_Mackerel
10-17-2017, 11:38 PM
Got it, thanks peeps.

Tyrjo
10-18-2017, 08:00 AM
It's a terrible feat, sometimes I used in when it gave you 100% health back. Now, never.

matt89connor
10-18-2017, 08:32 AM
How do the rest of you guys honestly feel about that feat? I'm not sure if I like it or not, so I want to hear your opinions.

depends of how you use it, like the sucide bomb of PK,in many situations, i found this ability useless: example if you die by execution, kill as the last of the team or throw to lava XD.

This kind of abilities can help well only in some situatiion; in elimination, if you reached the points for unlocked, can help in many situation, for example, in dominion,mmmh not too useful.
So, in the end, if this ability can help or not, depend of how you used and when ..

RoosterIlluzion
10-18-2017, 12:51 PM
I don't like it, especially on WL who's already quite formidable. I also don't like the "recover half my health for no reason" feats. But, it's the game and it's unlikely to change.

4th feat, less broken than Catapult, not **** tier like post patch Phalanx. It's perfectly fine. Get your executions like you're supposed to and you'll never see it.

It only really prevents cheap deaths.
Basically its just light spam/gank/ledge insurance.

This awesome attitude is why ubisoft sucks ***. They listen and cater to people like you. "My hero is fine, don't touch him or I'll suck."

Blasto95
10-18-2017, 03:21 PM
This awesome attitude is why ubisoft sucks ***. They listen and cater to people like you. "My hero is fine, don't touch him or I'll suck."

Warlord auto revive has never been a major problem. You can't just trigger the fear whenever you want, so you can be auto revived after getting ganked by 4 people only to immediately die again. And on your very next death, it happens to be a 1v1 cheap death yet you no longer have your feature that was just wasted. Also can't be used if thrown off the map or executed.

He was right, it's FAR more balanced than many current and previously fixed 4tier feats.

Rahnzan
10-18-2017, 05:53 PM
I have a Rep 40 Warden, 15 Law, 10 Cent, 5 Goki and Conq, my Warlord is at 0.5. I like how you assume immediately that my defense of the feat has nothing to with any consideration past "but muh ledgelord."

It's a 4th tier that replaces Firebomb, doesnt heal any more than any of the 3rd feats and only works if you die to light attacks or the floor. But "muh ledgelord."

RiceComboA
10-18-2017, 08:48 PM
I play mostly on dominion and rarely see a WL use this feat. It could also be that they rarely die.

Seems like it's useful in a team fight where your opponent won't have the chance to execute, and you can come right back to help your team or finish the fight off.

Elimination, I can see the advantage if you get knocked out too early, come back and collect buffs. Elimination is dead on PC tho, unless you like waiting for a match.

It's situational, and doesn't insta-jib... unless he wakes up and throw you off a cliff.

This feat is good, but there are better.

Illyrian_King
10-19-2017, 11:12 AM
The feat has a quiet harsh cooldown period ... that makes it balaned in my eyes

Malyngo
10-19-2017, 11:19 AM
Exactly. I use it, and I never ever had it trigger twice in a match.

gj4063
10-19-2017, 03:27 PM
Firebomb is much more entertaining.

KotoKuraken
10-19-2017, 07:26 PM
It's balanced:
1) It's a 4th feat, so you have to drag some decent points to get to it
2) You cannot use it if you are executed
3) You cannot use it if you are ledged
4) I don't think I've ever seen a Warlord be able to use it twice. It's mainly a "you ganked me, now be puzzled as I get up again and die to your gank again" because the cooldown takes a ridiculous amount of time
5) It replaces other tools that would help him not die in the first place

PeanutBlock
10-19-2017, 08:47 PM
Complaining about Auto Revive is not allowed while Nobushi has Blissful Rest that fully heals her, even while taking damage, as a THIRD tier feat.

Rahnzan
10-28-2017, 10:49 PM
"you ganked me, now be puzzled as I get up again"

Lmao.