PDA

View Full Version : XB1 Gold Edition Season Pass

w0lfn1nja
10-17-2017, 06:43 AM
Picked up my copy for Xbox One earlier and the voucher for SOT redeemed with no issues. Tried to redeem the Season Pass voucher and I get an error message each time. Anyone else having this issue?

CaptainBoogre
10-17-2017, 06:57 AM
Guys, are you getting the error message saying "promotion not available to your country or region" something like that? Is this an issue with the game itself? Any workaround?

Tec3615
10-17-2017, 09:07 AM
I am also having issues. When entering my code for the season pass, it states, "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." The instructions clearly state to go Xbox store > use code. I've also tried the link from the games "redeem code" link in the main menu. Tell me I didn't waste my money on the gold edtion?

Ubi-Holz
10-17-2017, 11:58 AM
Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Picked up my copy for Xbox One earlier and the voucher for SOT redeemed with no issues. Tried to redeem the Season Pass voucher and I get an error message each time. Anyone else having this issue?
What error message do you get when you attempt to redeem the code?

Guys, are you getting the error message saying "promotion not available to your country or region" something like that? Is this an issue with the game itself? Any workaround?
Did you purchase the game from outside of your Region? For instance purchasing the game from the US with a UK account?

….Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." The instructions clearly state to go Xbox store > use code….
Can you try redeeming on the site here? (https://southpark.ubisoft.com/)

Additionally could you please let us know where you purchased the game from?

Thanks

ZC420247
10-17-2017, 01:22 PM
Hi guys,

Did you purchase the game from outside of your Region? For instance purchasing the game from the US with a UK account?

Can you try redeeming on the site here? (https://southpark.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/redeem/index.aspx)

Thanks

That link put up by ubisoft does not work. Tells you you're in the wrong country. I am not. Bought my game 5 miles from where i live in the US. At gamestop. ive only ever had issues with ubisoft codes not working. whatever you're doing knock it off. Its obviously not working.

UnDeadTonto
10-17-2017, 01:27 PM
I'm having the same issue. I bought a gold edition copy of the game at the gamestop five minutes from my house. The code for the digital version of stick of truth worked just fine. The code in the case for the season pass doesn't work. I've tried it on my Xbox 1, the Xbox 1 app, and on Microsoft's website. Every time i get the same message "check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different Web page".

UnDeadTonto
10-17-2017, 01:34 PM
And link you said to try takes me to a page that says " this promotion is not available in your country".

nickmason87
10-17-2017, 01:44 PM
Having the same exact issue. I wonder if everyone is or if it's just certain codes?

Badger_39
10-17-2017, 01:47 PM
add me to this issue also.

UnDeadTonto
10-17-2017, 02:13 PM
I'm having the same issue. I bought a gold edition copy of the game at the gamestop five minutes from my house. The code for the digital version of stick of truth worked just fine. The code in the case for the season pass doesn't work. I've tried it on my Xbox 1, the Xbox 1 app, and on Microsoft's website. Every time i get the same message "check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different Web page". And link you said to try takes me to a page that says " this promotion is not available in your country".

Ubi-Holz
10-17-2017, 02:42 PM
Can you try clicking the link now (it's been updated) and heading to the Redeem Code page yourself? Hopefully that will get around the Region issue.

For those seeing this issue, please can you create a case with the Support Team through the contact site here. (https://support.ubi.com)

Please make sure to include an image of your Season Pass code and images of any errors that you are seeing.

BartAnus84
10-17-2017, 03:47 PM
Include me on this as well, already made a case about this last night, contacted Microsoft as well, they don't seem to have a fix for this either, this is incredibly frustrating.

angemonkwj
10-17-2017, 03:52 PM
I'm having the same issue. I clicked on the link and it just takes me to the games page, with no place to input the code.

ZC420247
10-17-2017, 03:53 PM
Can you try clicking the link now (it's been updated) and heading to the Redeem Code page yourself? Hopefully that will get around the Region issue.

For those seeing this issue, please can you create a case with the Support Team through the contact site here. (https://support.ubi.com)

Please make sure to include an image of your Season Pass code and images of any errors that you are seeing.

The link is not working. It no longer takes you to a redeem code page it takes you to the main age for the game. This is extremely frustrating. Be honest about the problem and stop turning off the forums cause your embarrassed. Also there is no link or any direction AT ALL on how to get to the redeem page from the main page. For this game getting delayed you have completely bungled the release. All we want is what we paid for. If this isn't resolved there will be a social media outreach to make sure we are all compensated accordingly.

Multicron
10-17-2017, 03:57 PM
Bought XB1 physical Gold Edition, Season Pass code doesn't work. "You may need to redeem this on a different web page."

Thecoldsoup
10-17-2017, 04:07 PM
Im glad to see im not the only one with this stupid problem...

MiNdAnRkEy
10-17-2017, 04:17 PM
Live in US, bought the US version. Trying to redeem code and says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page" Bought from gamestop, gold edition steelbook

BLACKTIGER23
10-17-2017, 04:24 PM
Live in US, bought the US version. Trying to redeem code and says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page" Bought from gamestop, gold edition steelbook

same as well was told by a ubi rep i may have to re purchase the season pass separately

MadMike2007
10-17-2017, 04:25 PM
I am having the same problem here as well. Purchased Steelbook Gold Edition from Gamestop in Colorado. And to top it all off, I can't even submit a case to Ubisoft because it keeps erroring out.

Multicron
10-17-2017, 04:28 PM
From a support chat : Hello, for this particular issue, we're currently aware of the issue and the development team is working to resolve it as soon as possible. With that being said, we've been recommending that players just attempt to use the activation key periodically throughout the day until it activates correctly. However I do apologize for the inconvenience and if you have any questions please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Multicron
10-17-2017, 04:29 PM
Ugh - it basically said the developers are aware and are working the issue.

nickmason87
10-17-2017, 04:33 PM
same as well was told by a ubi rep i may have to re purchase the season pass separately

Hahaha yeah I'd like to see them pull that carp. They could face some serious crap for not providing a product paid for.

MiNdAnRkEy
10-17-2017, 04:38 PM

There is no way in HELL that I'm buying the season pass separate. I paid for it already when I paid for it once when I bought the gold edition. No way, no how.

jkimm69420
10-17-2017, 04:57 PM
I am having the same problem as well

JohnnyInterfunk
10-17-2017, 04:58 PM
I would also like to report this problem. Bought the Gold Steel Case edition from Amazon. Just delievered at noon today. Code for season pass not working (same issues as outlined above).

TheOpenWounded
10-17-2017, 05:16 PM
I just made an account to report that I am ALSO having this issue. I'm going to be so ****ing pissed if I just wasted a **** ton of money for a seaosn pass that doesn't work!!!!

DRAKKSSISS
10-17-2017, 05:33 PM
Same problem here. Same message "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

TheOpenWounded
10-17-2017, 05:43 PM
That seems to be the error code that everyone is ggetting.. I was told to try the code again though out the day. Not cool Ubisoft

Multicron
10-17-2017, 05:44 PM
NFW I'm rebuying the season pass. NFW.

BIGSHOODY5885
10-17-2017, 05:57 PM
How in the world can Ubisoft send out a ton of games and have only a handful of codes work? I bought the Steelbook Edition and have constantly trying the code only to get the same "Check another page" message. I'm seriously considering not buying anymore Ubisoft games. I spent too much money on this not to get the full value.

spartansniper41
10-17-2017, 06:23 PM
Code not working for me as well. bought from amazon

UbiFancy
10-17-2017, 06:30 PM

Hi BLACKTIGER23! I took a look at your case from earlier today and don't see anything about you needing to repurchase the Season Pass separately. My apologies for any confusion your chat with our support representative caused. To clarify, we're not asking anyone to repurchase the Season Pass :)

We're working to resolve the issue with the codes and in the meantime, I recommend trying to redeem them later today as they may be working by then. As soon as we have more information about this issue, we'll be sure to update you. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused!

rothlol
10-17-2017, 06:56 PM
code not working for me either, getting the check instructions for a different website error.

rexrdh
10-17-2017, 07:03 PM
Just got done talking to a Rep. Like most people were told, we need to try the code through out the day, not every few minutes. I plan every hour

specialed1583
10-17-2017, 07:03 PM
Same exact issue. Tried it on the console, the smartglass app, the website, and the windows 10 app. All of them spit out the same message saying to check the instructions and redeem on another website.

nwt0
10-17-2017, 07:44 PM
Not working for me either, hopefully this issue can be fixed as soon as possible.

Getz_It_17
10-17-2017, 08:49 PM
I tried using my season pass code for XB1 Gold Edition that came with the physical copy from the Ubisoft store. It is telling me to check the instructions on the code page and that I may need to enter it somewhere else. It is weird because it is an XBOX Live code clearly.

x_sight_x
10-17-2017, 09:06 PM
I bought the coon version of the game on Amazon for xbox one. I am having the same issue with the season pass. I've tried it on my xbox, xbox website and the app on my phone. I've never had such an issue redeeming a code. Did Ubisoft forget to activate all the codes?

slapithard
10-17-2017, 09:20 PM
I bought gold copy of FBW and it tells me to try the other way to redeem season pass this is ********

Tec3615
10-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks

The link took me to the games web page, could not find a place to enter a code.
I purchased the game from Game Stop, it was the steel book gold edition, so all the codes were packaged inside.

mm549
10-17-2017, 09:33 PM
Same problem for me:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

TokenNotSupported
3pCLtx8GT5N1IyoN.0.4.5
2017/10/17 - 20:30:19 UTC

Tec3615
10-17-2017, 09:34 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks

The link took me to the games web page, could not find a place to enter a code.
I purchased the game from Game Stop, it was the steel book gold edition, so all the codes were packaged inside.

gusborwig
10-17-2017, 09:35 PM
Just Saying.

mm549
10-17-2017, 09:58 PM
My chat with customer support, it's a waste of time

Ethan M (10/17/2017, 3:42:42 PM): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Ethan M (10/17/2017, 3:44:35 PM): Hello, I hope you are doing well today,
We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve this as soon as we can. Please continue to attempt to activate the key throughout the rest of the day.
Me (10/17/2017, 3:44:50 PM): Can you give me a code that works?
Ethan M (10/17/2017, 3:46:00 PM): Because you were issued a valid key, we cannot issue you a different one. We are working to fix the issue, however, and hope to have your key working soon
Me (10/17/2017, 3:46:46 PM): You didn't issue a valid key or it would have worked.* If you give me a key that worked this wouldn't be a problem
Ethan M (10/17/2017, 3:50:16 PM): Please give me a few moments while I continue looking into your issue
Me (10/17/2017, 3:53:29 PM): still here
Ethan M (10/17/2017, 3:54:41 PM): Okay, at this time, while we are working on the issue, there is nothing else we can do. Your key is valid, however, and once the issue is fixed, it will work. That is why I recommend that you keep trying periodically throughout the day
Me (10/17/2017, 3:55:44 PM): So UbiSoft stance is keys that don't work are valid, what a joke.

Good luck for anyone else going through this

M3Rk4VeLi916
10-17-2017, 10:53 PM
That's the same code I'm getting. How do I fix it?

M3Rk4VeLi916
10-17-2017, 10:59 PM
I also purchased my Gold Edition from Gamestop on xbox one and its telling me my season Pass is an invalid token. I really wanna play this but since I don't get all the perks from the beginning its making me want to get a refund from gamestop.

Blazing_Hero
10-17-2017, 11:05 PM
Same issue as everyone else is having. I am getting the message, "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

I bought a physical gold edition of the game off of Amazon. Please fix asap.

Zushakon
10-17-2017, 11:21 PM
same problem..Gold Edition..bought from Gamestop

NastyNice_
10-17-2017, 11:24 PM
They push it back a year and now this ********!

TokenNotSupported
3pCLtx8GT5N1IyoN.0.4.5
2017/10/17 - 20:30:19 UTC

ZC420247
10-17-2017, 11:39 PM
My code just went through and its all there

w0lfn1nja
10-17-2017, 11:47 PM
Update: Was able to redeem my code a few minutes ago.

JohnnyInterfunk
10-17-2017, 11:50 PM
Verified. Seems to be working now. Successfully entered the code at 6:45p EST.

Zushakon
10-17-2017, 11:55 PM
looks like its working..just to be sure...should have Relics of Zaron and Towelie correct?

Apocrypha123
10-18-2017, 12:07 AM
When entering my code for the season pass, it states, "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." The instructions clearly state to go Xbox store > use code. I've also tried the link from the games "redeem code" link in the main menu. Tell me I didn't waste my money on the gold edtion?

Apocrypha123
10-18-2017, 12:13 AM
its working now thanks