PDA

View Full Version : Hello anyone out there. Xbox

Mirage6201
10-17-2017, 04:16 AM
Just all red connections. Loved the red spamming shinobi lights. I'm sure it was 300-350 ms on Xbox.

RatedChaotic
10-17-2017, 05:01 AM
Ya once players started to figure that manipulating their connection in this game makes them unable to be reacted to. It spred like wildfires. I just do my orders vs AI and go to another game. No point pvping here unless its vs a group of friends for sh*ts and giggles. I've been bashed so hard on these forums because I refuse to pvp in this current state. I'm not one bit sorry for it either.

brashtralas
10-17-2017, 06:28 AM
Iíve also had far more issues since the last update, and most players are now yellow/red latency.

It is really annoying having the best internet you can possibly have, only to have some ******-nozzles ruin by making the game unplayable with artificial connectivity manipulation. Itís ruining the game.

It makes it feel like thereís extreme frame rate drop, so light attacks happen simultaneously with the indicator. Just awful.

Helnekromancer
10-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Ya once players started to figure that manipulating their connection in this game makes them unable to be reacted to. It spred like wildfires. I just do my orders vs AI and go to another game. No point pvping here unless its vs a group of friends for sh*ts and giggles. I've been bashed so hard on these forums because I refuse to pvp in this current state. I'm not one bit sorry for it either.

Yea I understand been playing more against AI's and been asking for a lvl 3 bot game mode because those lvl 3 bots play better than most of the players i fight online, either they have crap conenctions or they are lag switching. Had to drop tournament mode entrely because almost every game is lag switchers, could literally be mid executing a guy and he will revert the animation and have his life back and hit and kill me. Or when I get a quick heavy out, he also reverts that dmg he took. It's very dirty, and disgusting.