PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I am wasting a lot of time on these forums.

TommyMacpherson
10-17-2017, 12:59 AM
There Is just so much wrong in this game, it isn't anywhere near (in my opinion) ready. A lot of things here are actually half assed attempts. And yes (really sorry but they are) and there is still issues I see about everything under the sun. Defensive play is an issue.. spam is an issue. Connectivity is a issue. I can see where there has been attempts made to make the game work; but the updates are so few and far between. There has of course been work in the development side, and I am not a developer; but I am sure it hasn't been a walk in the park regarding that area either.. but Christ there are indie developers that make better games.. and when I mean better.. I talk about stable. STABLE! because they got the damn drive to make it work; and in relation to a business and these small time indie developers. Over the years you still got to put up a damn working product... I paid 30 for this game.. and it is worth half that. In fact I am being generous because.. there is still connectivity issues plaguing players.. there are posts where the community is near dead on XBOX. (Not a XBOX player) but ps4 shares those experiences too.. we feed you the info; some of it is crap I can admit... but there's some genuine issues.. the player base adds to it.. not gonna lie. The player base can be problematic.. I can garunrtee.. you have moved on to a new project.. and this is left to die... and if it hasn't been left to die (your too late to recoup those players back! Long gone!) it pretty much already is dead now. Release date of 14/2/17.. what is that? Like 8 months... definitely not buying another product from Ubisoft again, the industry is a joke regardless of this current game anyway (I can't get a refund from PlayStation store the moment it is downloaded) Yes.. how wonderful.

But oh well who cares your on your next project anyway..

Game will be dead soon enough.

Ubi-Valkyrie
10-17-2017, 01:43 AM
Hey, TommyMacpherson

I understand why you are frustrated, but the devs are constantly working to improve the game experience for our players. The switch over to dedicated servers will help with matchmaking, playing with friends, and the game sessions. That being said, the devs are committed to improving the current infrastructure as much as possible

We aren't finished with For Honor.

SplugeKing
10-17-2017, 08:40 PM
I didn't read but you're right in ur title. They don't care about this forum or our suggestions. It's constantly full of spam and they use the Reddit forums more than this