PDA

View Full Version : Mute any hero

Rep30Lawbro
10-16-2017, 11:59 PM
Because my last thread was closed i thought I'd make it again but so snowflakes don't get offended.

Some heros in game vocal noises are really infuriating and sound like children instead of warriors. These noises can literally be distracting and put me off my game when fighting, so can we get the option to mute other hero noises??

EyyupY95
10-17-2017, 03:04 AM
Can you just shut up? The thread is closed because you are picking a fight with everyone who disagrees with you. Thats all you are trying to do in the thread. Grow up and stop whining about the damm small thing there are bigger issues that needed to be fixed first.

AkenoKobayashi
10-17-2017, 09:22 PM
You're the snowflake for not only making a bogus thread, but for getting heated when someone countered your personal opinion with their own.

Rep30Lawbro
10-17-2017, 11:13 PM
Can you just shut up? The thread is closed because you are picking a fight with everyone who disagrees with you. Thats all you are trying to do in the thread. Grow up and stop whining about the damm small thing there are bigger issues that needed to be fixed first.

And this is a complete different thread and you come in trying to make it like the last one instead of been constructive in it? There are bigger issues that have been needed to be fixed for the last 8 months and they haven't been, because I'm sure that f we just constantly repeat the same ones over and over the devs, who obviously don't know about the big issues, will hear us and focus on them!

Now do you think an option mute in game heroes is a bad idea if so why? If you think it's a good idea, why as well?

Rep30Lawbro
10-17-2017, 11:17 PM
You're the snowflake for not only making a bogus thread, but for getting heated when someone countered your personal opinion with their own.

You are so obviously trying to be provocative again. But I shouldn't expect anything less from a person who would comment on a days old thread just to correct someone's grammar. It's almost like you want people to get heated?

And again, you offer nothing constructive to this thread. So why even comment?

TSCDescon
10-18-2017, 12:54 AM
I can help you with that...

TURN OFF YOUR SOUND.

Problem solved.

Rep30Lawbro
10-18-2017, 03:39 AM
I can help you with that...

TURN OFF YOUR SOUND.

Problem solved.

And completely get rid of all the other sounds I want to hear? Not much help

Moondyne_MC
10-18-2017, 07:19 AM
Your actual, legitimate complaint may have been undercut a tad by how incredibly ******y your last thread came over. Personally, I've no idea how any of the character sounds could possibly distract you to the point of affecting your in game performance, but thats just me. If it really does bother you that much, it might be a good idea to present your idea in a less aggressive manner in order to get some real discussion going.

kogurio0
10-18-2017, 09:31 AM
This guy is absolutely right, its so annoying highlander with his YOU DONT UNSERSTAND

AkenoKobayashi
10-24-2017, 09:44 PM
You started your thread off as a flame against Samurai faction players. Somehow someway, you attributed that ingame audio files to the faction's whole player base and went off stating that Samurai heros make war cries, like every character does, and you bashed the Samurai players by calling them childish and immature. Despite you expecting gave developers wasting resources on unimportant things like muting ingame audio files.

RatedChaotic
10-24-2017, 09:46 PM
The girl shinobi sounds are god awful. I'll just leave it at that.

sand_nigg3r
10-24-2017, 09:52 PM
Can a mod please close this threa. I don't want to see personal attacks against the OP.

Thanks

Rep30Lawbro
10-24-2017, 11:06 PM
You started your thread off as a flame against Samurai faction players. Somehow someway, you attributed that ingame audio files to the faction's whole player base and went off stating that Samurai heros make war cries, like every character does, and you bashed the Samurai players by calling them childish and immature. Despite you expecting gave developers wasting resources on unimportant things like muting ingame audio files.

Wrong, I started of the first thread stating I find the noises Samurai heros make as annoying. You chose to get offended at that. War cries should be fearsome, should they not? So why do they Samurai sound like a little child frightneded of a spider when they attack? I bashed the Samurai as been childish and immature not because of their sound, but because the majority I have come across are. Odd coincedance that the most emblems I see that have swastikas or something else immature such as genitals have a Samurai emblem behind it.
Plus, on this new thread it's obvious that players think noises all heros make can be annoying, and it would be nice to mute them.

Insults won't offend me, I'm not weak skinned. (: