PDA

View Full Version : The Token Experience trophy question

Brunadas
10-16-2017, 04:33 PM
Hi guys,

So the description says "Create a Black Character and complete the game on Mastermind Difficulty".

My question is:

We choose Mastermind in the character creation,so we are black and then need to choose Mastermind in Combat as well?

Or is it possible to choose Mastermind in the character creation and leave combat in Heroic?

Cheers

TheChrisTBH
10-16-2017, 04:36 PM
I'm sure they already confirmed that the black-difficulty is all a joke and doesn't affect any gameplay, so yeah you obviously gotta pick Mastermind. I'll probably go for Heroic my first playthrough though, and then maybe switch it up to Mastermind once I've learned the combat system.

Brunadas
10-16-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm sure they already confirmed that the black-difficulty is all a joke and doesn't affect any gameplay, so yeah you obviously gotta pick Mastermind. I'll probably go for Heroic my first playthrough though, and then maybe switch it up to Mastermind once I've learned the combat system.

Makes sense. I knew it was a joke but i thought u could get the trophy that way xD

So I will do the same,do a first run with combat Heroic and 2nd playthrough I'll go black and mastermind.