PDA

View Full Version : PK back roll delay

D3dicatedSrv3rz
10-16-2017, 03:52 PM
I forget the context of the fights when this has happened but there seems to be a situation in a 1v1 that when i attempt to unlock and back roll (or to roll in any direction for that matter) to disengage with my PK but she stays locked on for a brief second. Is this a bug or the result of recent patch that i haven't seen

Im not saying this is exclusive to PK but since i usually play the 'dont get touched' game with her i find it happening the most with her

Antonioj26
10-16-2017, 03:56 PM
I forget the context of the fights when this has happened but there seems to be a situation in a 1v1 that when i attempt to unlock and back roll (or to roll in any direction for that matter) to disengage with my PK but she stays locked on for a brief second. Is this a bug or the result of recent patch that i haven't seen

Im not saying this is exclusive to PK but since i usually play the 'dont get touched' game with her i find it happening the most with her

Have any footage of it?

IesooMI
10-16-2017, 04:58 PM
Been like that since launch, assassin exclusive. Due to reflex guard you can roll till your guards decayed. You'll survive your on a pk try to be less of the running away kind, nobody likes that.

Mirage6201
10-16-2017, 05:39 PM
They patched it bc assasins were back dodging out of everything. This and the blocking is the hardest thing to get use to on an assasin imo.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
10-16-2017, 07:05 PM
Have any footage of it?

Sadly no

D3dicatedSrv3rz
10-16-2017, 07:08 PM
Been like that since launch, assassin exclusive. Due to reflex guard you can roll till your guards decayed. You'll survive your on a pk try to be less of the running away kind, nobody likes that.

Its a habit i picked up from nobushi. no reason to put myself in range if my opponent is going to bleed out in a few seconds