PDA

View Full Version : Plans to prepare for The Fractured But Whole release tomorrow

Kard112015
10-16-2017, 03:14 PM
Tonight i am ordering 2 extra large 3 topping Pizzas from Papa Johns and throwing them right in the fridge so i don't have to cook tomorrow. i already have paper plates for fast easy clean up as well. As for snacks i also have 3 bags of chips, 4 six packs of sodas, a box of Capri Sun, a bag caramel apple candy and some coffee candy as well.

Anyone else doing anything tomorrow to maximize play time and/or divert distractions?

TheChrisTBH
10-16-2017, 03:34 PM
For tomorow? Nothing, really. I'm kind of thinking about just getting as far as YouTubers were allowed to go in the gameplay videos a few weeks back, and then hold off until Friday. If I'm slow enough, I might just play half as much tomorrow and the rest on Wednesday. That way, Friday will be the first day I'll actually play something new that I haven't already seen. And I can handle skipping Thursday.

But I do have plans for Friday... Well, I'll most likely just get some soda and snacks. I'm thinking about getting soft snacks so I can hear the game instead of my chewing. Soda-wise, obviously Mountain Dew. I tend to avoid it, but I'd prefer something with caffine so I don't get too tired playing at night.

SMODfan
10-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Tonight i am ordering 2 extra large 3 topping Pizzas from Papa Johns and throwing them right in the fridge so i don't have to cook tomorrow. i already have paper plates for fast easy clean up as well. As for snacks i also have 3 bags of chips, 4 six packs of sodas, a box of Capri Sun, a bag caramel apple candy and some coffee candy as well.

Anyone else doing anything tomorrow to maximize play time and/or divert distractions?

Papa Johns?!? For the love of god man no! You will spend half of your play time on the toilet! JK, I am from NJ so we have a lot of really good mom and pop pizza places near me, but for some reason if I am going the pizza chain route I am a Dominos man over Papa Johns...Sounds like you have your day planned, enjoy yourself.

For me, I will be at the office from 7 AM - 3 PM and hopefully my collectors edition will be delivered by then, if not I will wait for it to be delivered, pick up a pizza on my way home (I am thinking a cheeseteak pizza from a local place that is really good), install the game while getting ripped and then play until I fall asleep. And then call out of work on Wednesday and play all day

Kard112015
10-16-2017, 04:06 PM
Soft snacks also sounds good, if you do end up getting any type of hard candy just let it dissolve in your mouth so no chewing required. i have a feeling more than a few people will be holding out for the weekend as well. in terms of soda i have A&W Cream Soda, Polar Orange Dry, Code Red Mountain Dew, and Vanilla Coke. As for Pizza toppings i'm going with Pepperoni, Bacon, Tomato on one and Chicken, Onion, Pineapple on the other. Domino's, mom and pops Pizza, some other chain place to each their own.

Just got my haircut, told them to do a 0 all the way around and shaved my other areas(Yes, all of them) when i got home so i can move faster around my house. Also made sure to stock up on toilet paper, soap, and toothpaste so i won't have to run to the store for a while.

Grymmstrife
10-16-2017, 04:13 PM
I've got to run to the store sometime today to stock up on snacks and soda for the big day tomorrow.

Kard112015
10-16-2017, 04:15 PM
I've got to run to the store sometime today to stock up on snacks and soda for the big day tomorrow.

Guessing you got the day off work as well?

Ubi-Zoro
10-17-2017, 08:14 PM
You guys sound like you have a solid game plan! Hope you enjoy!