PDA

View Full Version : Make Equipped Armor Undismantable

VaynahAxeMurdah
10-15-2017, 08:50 PM
As the title says, im ****ing tired of misclicking my fully upgraded equipped armor and accidentally dismantling it rather than some other junk that needed to be dismantled. A feature that makes equipped armor undismantable should have been a part of the game long time ago.... Implement it already!

Wasting thousands of steel buying Armor Packs trying to get that same armor piece back again with the same stats!

ArchDukeInstinct
10-16-2017, 02:08 AM
Well unless they changed something recently or there's a difference between platforms, they already prompt you with a warning if gear you're about to dismantle is equipped by any of the loadouts.

rastassin
10-16-2017, 03:12 AM
yes there is a warning before u do that lol

Moondyne_MC
10-16-2017, 06:16 AM
Lol wat

Equipped gear is always in the first spots in your inventory
Equipped pieces are marked
The game gives you a warning that you are about to dismantle equipped gear

Malyngo
10-16-2017, 07:23 AM
I guess this is happening to you because you are dismantling lots of gear one by one, and you are on a spree, basically.

Use the bulk dismantling feature:
- Click "X" (Xbox controller, you will have to check on other platforms) on every item you want to dismantle. A big X will appear on them.
- Double check you haven't selected your equipped gear (always to the top left, as Moondyne_MC said).
- Hold the right thumbstick. It will dismantle all the selected gear at once.

VaynahAxeMurdah
10-16-2017, 09:33 AM
I only get Legendary gear now, im rep 22 now and I have never gotten that warning anymore, last time I got that warning was when I was rep 1-7 and got different quality gear. But now I never get that warning. When I accidentally sold my equipped gear yesterday I didnt get any warning. The game engine must have been slow to react or something, because I actually get quite a few inventory bugs like:

- Foggy/unfocused
- Lag/freezes (sometimes I have to quit game with Task Manager)
- Yellow marker saying I have new equipment even though there is nothing.
- Sometimes my character LB shows as Warden, other times there is no character visible, just black smoke/background

I think this crap happened because right after you dismantle an item, the targeter or whatever always goes to the equipped armor right after, something must have happened there.

All in all I think Ubisoft should take a look at the inventory.