PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Left? Xbox

Mirage6201
10-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Will season 3 be the last season? There is nobody left in EST. I play with the same people everyday. I get booted during mornings and afternoons bc I'm playing with people from another planet. I have 35mbs down 10up 50ms ping. The game messes up all the time requiring reboots. Ubisoft just can't execute. Fun game but 4v4 is finished.

Tundra 793
10-15-2017, 04:15 PM
We still have Season 4 to come, which will take us into 2018 I believe, and following that, we get dedicated servers. Possibly with a Season 5 if we're lucky.

I'm on Xbox too, and apart from the usual crappy P2P system actively trying to piss me off, It's still plenty active in most game modes. Though honestly, since Season 3 began I've started just doing AI matches with matchmaking turned off.

Shadow168235
10-15-2017, 04:17 PM
Feels bad man. Especially for all the good employees at Ubi who put a lot of time and effort into making a fun, beautiful game just to have the programmers lay a massive egg. Gets worse, not better and I agree the game is dying. Couldn't play on a Sunday because it took too long to find a match. Also in EST. Sure sign people are fed up with their continued garbage.

RatedChaotic
10-15-2017, 04:35 PM
We still have Season 4 to come, which will take us into 2018 I believe, and following that, we get dedicated servers. Possibly with a Season 5 if we're lucky.

I'm on Xbox too, and apart from the usual crappy P2P system actively trying to piss me off, It's still plenty active in most game modes. Though honestly, since Season 3 began I've started just doing AI matches with matchmaking turned off.

Same...

Helnekromancer
10-15-2017, 05:31 PM
I play the game just about everyday on Xbox and still see new faces, maybe its the time of day. But you also have to understand that there is 4v4 PvP and 4v4 PvE and coming from someone who play more against AI's I'm seeing more people play against bots than players. Both high rep and people new to the game because playing against other players just isn't fun anymore either you stomp them or they stomp you and you run the risk of having someone ragequit and crash the game. The only thing PvP has going for it is that you earn more Assets to Faction War even though it feels like you aren't contributing nothing. Oh and exp but the amount of games that have disconnected due to the in game's system and people ragequitting, just isn't worth it.

Tyrjo
10-15-2017, 08:36 PM
Sell your Xbox and get a PS4.

gj4063
10-15-2017, 11:10 PM
The horrible servers are enough to get people to quit, but what result scares me is the timesnap removal and they apparently want this to be some sort of twitch fighting game (which isn't working out well with the worst netcode and excessive cc/stun/stamina drain class design).

I saw some new players today. I should take 5 minutes and message them on Xbox to see what they think.

ChampionRuby50g
10-15-2017, 11:57 PM
I used to be a Dominion player, but now 90% of my matches are In Brawl because I simply can't stay in Dominion matches for it to be worth it, and Ive never been one for playing online against bots, if I'm online I'd rather players anyday.

AkenoKobayashi
10-16-2017, 12:05 AM
Is this another "Dead Game" thread? If so, you are wrong. People are playing other game modes or simply playing against AI.

Helnekromancer
10-16-2017, 12:13 AM
I used to be a Dominion player, but now 90% of my matches are In Brawl because I simply can't stay in Dominion matches for it to be worth it, and Ive never been one for playing online against bots, if I'm online I'd rather players anyday.

I used to be a Dominion PvP player but I got tired of all the ****. Bad connection, running, spam, ragequitting, lag switching, yes lag switching in a regular dominion game. I still play it sometimes but I have to go through 2-3 not connecting to host, 1-2 matchmaking fail and then when I get in the game is almost over and either the losing team is quitting and almost crashing the game or I join the game, turn the tide see "WoW" in the bottom lefted corner and the game pauses and 2 people leave on the enemy team and after that the game crashes.

Duel is a staring contest, Brawl/Elimination is Honor City, and Skirmish is almost non-existent on console. My only option is Dominion.

Mirage6201
10-16-2017, 03:51 AM
This game is being touted as a competitive multiplayer. It's funny when people tell me go play ai bots. What a joke.

RatedChaotic
10-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Sell your Xbox and get a PS4.

Who in their right mind would sell their console just to play For Honor? I'd rather just quit playing. Than buy a PS4 for just For Honor. The console that 90% of elementary and middle school kids own. True fact. Being a military kid my son been to many schools throughout the US. He wanted a PS4 because most of the kids in those schools played PS4. I like playing with more grownups than kids and xbox surely has more grown up players. Definitely not my main reason but it was a hell of a good start.

Try and get a Ford lover to buy a Chevy or vise versa.

Plus its not the console...PS4 has the same issues. Its just less noticeable because you have a bigger population (of kids).

Just go to your nearest elementary and middle school and have them take a survey on which console they own. You'll see I'm not that far off. Personally I chose Microsoft because it makes more pc devices than Sony does. It just was the better choice for gaming and entertainment in my opinion. Funny how Sony cant make a new console without seeing what Microsoft does first.

As Microsoft has said Its a marathon not a sprint when it comes to competing with Sony. As you could see throughout the years Sonys not doing too good when it comes to their other electronics...Tvs and such. Plus my wife and I both worked for Sony for over 20years...No way in hell would I support a company that would put workers out of work to save money in Mexico, like Sony is doing to those workers in Terre Haute Indiana. Honestly I'd be ashamed to own one after that.

Dude_of_Valor
10-16-2017, 09:12 AM
Duel and Brawl still going strong, but get it is not for everybody.

Still even I am taking a break as have played this since February and change is good.