PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough of these PK parasites

SlickCriminal27
10-15-2017, 02:46 PM
Can't parry those shlts, cant roll out of the fight before she flys 200 meters after me and hits me (and dont start on the ******** of quickly going into guardmode and blocking up), her stabbing/poison deals way too ****in much damage. Cant reliably block this lil shlt because her lights are so fast.

Mirage6201
10-15-2017, 10:40 PM
^this xbox

Charmzzz
10-16-2017, 08:43 AM
Poison does too much Damage? Evidence? Her GB triple stab is 38 Damage (32 bleed), but she can only apply it once and then has to wait until it ticked down. Every consecutive attempt of GB bleed will net her no Damage. In Comparison, a Warden for example, can GB you into side heavy for 30 Damage over and over again (or 40 when a wall is nearby). Bleed does a little more Damage than direct Attacks because it gives the opponent time to fight back. Other bleeds: 30 Damage on Deflect (compared to 25/50 on Orochi, 33/38 on Berserker, 37 on Gladiator, ~30 on Shinobi)), all other bleeds are 15 Damage (Heavy followups or Heavy cancel into Light).

So, I understand that PK is tough on Console. But bleed is not that much Damage in comparison... Btw a Shinobi can now do what PK does, just much better. Get guaranteed double Lights @500ms. Concerning the 200m Supergirl Flight of PK: roll away and parry Top maybe? It is such a telegraphed and slow move.

Antonioj26
10-16-2017, 12:52 PM
Poison does too much Damage? Evidence? Her GB triple stab is 38 Damage (32 bleed), but she can only apply it once and then has to wait until it ticked down. Every consecutive attempt of GB bleed will net her no Damage. In Comparison, a Warden for example, can GB you into side heavy for 30 Damage over and over again (or 40 when a wall is nearby). Bleed does a little more Damage than direct Attacks because it gives the opponent time to fight back. Other bleeds: 30 Damage on Deflect (compared to 25/50 on Orochi, 33/38 on Berserker, 37 on Gladiator, ~30 on Shinobi)), all other bleeds are 15 Damage (Heavy followups or Heavy cancel into Light).

So, I understand that PK is tough on Console. But bleed is not that much Damage in comparison... Btw a Shinobi can now do what PK does, just much better. Get guaranteed double Lights @500ms. Concerning the 200m Supergirl Flight of PK: roll away and parry Top maybe? It is such a telegraphed and slow move.

Pks second light is pretty much guaranteed on consoles nowadays, but I agree her bleed isn't what's making her strong

Antonioj26
10-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Charmzzz your insight on this saddens me..

I think he is NOT talking about the GB triple stab. I think he is talking about the free bleed hit a PK gets after a hit. so overall -> yea its a lot of bleed fighting a good pk :) and BTW. no a shinobi can not. He is not applying Bleed on those double lights. :))

cheers mate

Only her heavies can apply bleed which are all slow and reactable.

Charmzzz
10-16-2017, 01:55 PM
Charmzzz your insight on this saddens me..

I think he is NOT talking about the GB triple stab. I think he is talking about the free bleed hit a PK gets after a hit. so overall -> yea its a lot of bleed fighting a good pk :) and BTW. no a shinobi can not. He is not applying Bleed on those double lights. :))

cheers mate

As Antonioj said, first you have to actually hit that 800ms Heavy for the bleed followup, then you have to get the timing right (ok, that one is easy). You do not get a guaranteed Heavy after GB, so you really have to play your opponent to eventually get a Heavy going (mostly you get parried / blocked though). If you / the OP get's hit by alot of PK Heavy Attacks, well, I guess the bleed is not the main problem here. ;)

I wasn't referring to the bleed when mentioning Shinobi, just that Shinobi is, in every way, better than PK now. I know that Shin can only bleed with Deflect, Sickle Rain and Parry Light I think, but on Console those 500ms double-lights must be an even bigger pain than PK Lights.

We.the.North
10-16-2017, 05:30 PM
PK needs only one change : zone needs to be uncancellable.

Everything else annoying about her is strong yes, but she's weak elsewhere. But that revenge zone spamming ***** is cancerous beyond belief.

Antonioj26
10-16-2017, 05:57 PM
PK needs only one change : zone needs to be uncancellable.

Everything else annoying about her is strong yes, but she's weak elsewhere. But that revenge zone spamming ***** is cancerous beyond belief.

Then you've made it useless outside of finishing someone who has less than a bar of health since the damage trade wouldn't be worth it. Instead there should just be a longer recovery inbetween cancelling zone during revenge and the next action she can make.