PDA

View Full Version : Donuts hell

metjammer
10-15-2017, 02:34 PM
Although I canít use them for anything anymore, at least 10 slots of the seasonal bunker prizes are occupied by donuts - every month. Why give me tracks Iíve been waiting for years for? No, keep em donuts rolling, you greedy und ungrateful jokes.

negodyaeff
10-16-2017, 07:23 PM
at least 10 slots of the seasonal bunker prizes are occupied by donuts
Yeah agree, it would be better if it will be some diamonds instead. So prizes still will be prizes and not useless junk.

hanks420
10-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Yeah agree, it would be better if it will be some diamonds instead. So prizes still will be prizes and not useless junk.

+1 on the gems over donuts. The donuts were kinda dumb in the first place. By the time I had the donkey and stallion blueprints, I had so many coins that there was no need to wait for parts or donuts.

I'd really like more bandito blueprint pieces though. There were none last season and only 2 this season.

justrandom88
10-18-2017, 04:36 PM
I think that what you may not be realizing is that there are many players out there to whom these donuts come in handy.

hanks420
10-18-2017, 04:44 PM
I think that what you may not be realizing is that there are many players out there to whom these donuts come in handy.

That's not the point. You'll never see donuts until you build the donkey or the stallion. Once you've fully built those bikes the donuts will disappear from the slot machine as a prize. If you've fully built those bikes and the slot machine can recognize you don't need donuts anymore and replaces it with more useful prizes, why can't the bunker do this as well? The donuts will replace things in the bunker like donkey and stallion blueprints if you no longer need to collect those blueprints, why doesn't it replace donuts when you no longer need them as well?

justrandom88
10-18-2017, 08:30 PM
That's not the point. You'll never see donuts until you build the donkey or the stallion. Once you've fully built those bikes the donuts will disappear from the slot machine as a prize. If you've fully built those bikes and the slot machine can recognize you don't need donuts anymore and replaces it with more useful prizes, why can't the bunker do this as well? The donuts will replace things in the bunker like donkey and stallion blueprints if you no longer need to collect those blueprints, why doesn't it replace donuts when you no longer need them as well?

Oh, I seem to have misunderstood. Then Iíd say itís a good point.

kamilus26
10-18-2017, 09:57 PM
I'd really like more bandito blueprint pieces though. There were none last season and only 2 this season.

I wait for KTM 500 blueprints, but for last 10+ seasons I've seen none. But still gems are much more useful than donuts - already got 10, ~10 more to come after this season and completely no idea how to spent them.

Ihateuplaykk
10-20-2017, 02:27 PM
I have no idea how many Donkey Donuts I have but it's certainly way more than I'll ever need. Stop rewarding us with them, RedLynx!

d34dstr0k3
10-20-2017, 05:12 PM
They used to be replaced by something else didn't they if you didn't need them? gems? or was that wishful thinking!?

I deliberately left the last upgrade off the Stallion to stock up on these ages ago. Decided I would finish it off recently as I had so many of the damn things, only to find I still get them!

metjammer
12-10-2017, 04:08 PM
New season, old rip-off.

hanks420
12-10-2017, 07:52 PM
I deliberately left the last upgrade off the Stallion to stock up on these ages ago. Decided I would finish it off recently as I had so many of the damn things, only to find I still get them!

Not sure about the bunker but...

I did the same thing with the donkey (before I owned the stallion) so I could keep collecting donut while I collected stallion blue prints. Eventually I built the stallion and left the donkey 1spot from complete.

I finished the donkey specifically to get donuts off the slot machine because I wanted more chances for a fuel tank upgrade. That definitely works, once you don't need donuts they disappear from the slot machine.

At this point I'd be willing to exchange my donuts and coin magnets for gems at a rate of 300:1 I'll give RL 300 donuts or magnets for 1 single solitary gem.

Volle_Pulle
12-26-2018, 09:05 AM
Problem is still the same. Gems would be highly appreciated.
As i have all bikes fully upgraded, Motivation is going down now. winning not needed Donuts doesnt help!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
12-26-2018, 12:32 PM
tickets! give us TICKETS!

negodyaeff
12-26-2018, 01:10 PM
tickets! give us TICKETS!

https://i.gifer.com/FbIa.gif