PDA

View Full Version : Can't cgb kensai on xbox

gj4063
10-15-2017, 12:56 PM
You have to hit the button before his red shield comes up. Free stun+top heavy incoming.

Antonioj26
10-15-2017, 01:27 PM
You have to hit the button before his red shield comes up. Free stun+top heavy incoming.

You just need more practice, it's even slower than regular cgb since he can't do it until 100ms after the dash. Also the top heavy finisher isn't free unless by a wall.

gj4063
10-15-2017, 06:04 PM
holding block up through the stun, without wall splat, doesn't block the top heavy. I'm not recovering in time, obviously. and hitting x as soon as I see the shield isn't fast enough. I guess i can practice out of those? If hitting x when the red shield comes up is to late and I'm supposed to memorize the animations, the game is fail. That's the whole point of the shield.

Antonioj26
10-15-2017, 06:13 PM
holding block up through the stun, without wall splat, doesn't block the top heavy. I'm not recovering in time, obviously. and hitting x as soon as I see the shield isn't fast enough. I guess i can practice out of those? If hitting x when the red shield comes up is to late and I'm supposed to memorize the animations, the game is fail. That's the whole point of the shield.

Which top heavy are you talking about? If you mean the finisher than you can parry it, if you just mean his regular top heavy then yes you cant block a normal heavy just from gb but if he goes for the stun Then it automatically goes for the unblockable heavy finisher. You can't do a regular heavy after the stun, it's one or the other. Your probably feeling the effects of time snap removal, this isn't a kensei problem it's an Ubi problem.

Shadow168235
10-16-2017, 03:57 AM
I have the hardest time CGBing Kensei's as well. Not sure why. I still rather be guard broken on a crap engine then spend my time reconnecting due to connectivity issues.