PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Brotherhood as a class system RPG

JonhSR
10-15-2017, 12:13 PM
One of the most interesting in the syndicate and that unfortunately Ubisoft did not keep in the Origins, were the two protagonists with different profiles, Jacob with a more aggressive profile and Evie with a more furtive profile. I would to suggest an RPG class system adapted to this idea where the player will select a character at the beginning of the game as membership of a brotherhood with different attribute profiles:

- slender female character (as Envie): stealth +, agility +, damage-, defense-
- great female character: stealth +, agility -, damage +, defense-
- slender male character: stealth-, agility +, damage +, defense-
- large male character: stealth-, agility-, damage +, defense +
- gray male character: stealth +, agility, damage, defense +

santap555
10-15-2017, 06:29 PM
It's literally a Assassin's Creed Identity

strigoi1958
10-15-2017, 07:04 PM
I see where you are going with this and it is something that has been mentioned before. In syndicate some skills were locked to Evie or Jacob but I never felt that either of them benefited from gender enough to make it worthwhile. I think women and men each have different attributes that would make it more important in switching characters. Evie could have used charm and guile to lure victims, being slimmer she could squeeze through smaller windows or gaps while Jacob could have used strength to overcome guards or move heavy items to get past. Each protagonist could have certain items of interest that only highlights for them... like chandeliers that would take Evies weight but not Jacobs.

I think if we are allowed to use each protagonists best attributes accordingly it makes the game more interesting when we choose which character to use in a mission and therefore makes each characters strengths and weaknesses more important. Rather than pick one and do the same thing.

JonhSR
10-16-2017, 02:28 PM
santap555, I actually don't played these spin-off mini-game, but as Ubisoft used this idea for a minigame, maybe it is no so distant the possibilit that it can use in a main game AC. It is good to know that Ubsisoft can learn with itself.