PDA

View Full Version : Mute the Samurai

Rep30Lawbro
10-15-2017, 05:09 AM
Game in game out im fighting against Samurai who make noises that are so ****ing annoying it's beyond a joke. It is literally off putting when I hear an Orochi make a vocal noise they feint top heavy then double light before Zone attack, or a female Samurai screech and go "yaaaa!" When they simply attack or GB you. Like seriously, shut up. They don't need to be so irritating in everything they do, everyone already knows the Samurai players are the sookiest and whine the most after the recent revelation that the Knights won the season, they don't need to be the same in game.

Antonioj26
10-15-2017, 06:32 AM
Game in game out im fighting against Samurai who make noises that are so ****ing annoying it's beyond a joke. It is literally off putting when I hear an Orochi make a vocal noise they feint top heavy then double light before Zone attack, or a female Samurai screech and go "yaaaa!" When they simply attack or GB you. Like seriously, shut up. They don't need to be so irritating in everything they do, everyone already knows the Samurai players are the sookiest and whine the most after the recent revelation that the Knights won the season, they don't need to be the same in game.

I'd rather hear a roach over an LB anyday, at least the samurai faction don't sound like a def person learning how to speak for the first time in their life.

Rep30Lawbro
10-15-2017, 07:22 AM
I'd rather hear a roach over an LB anyday, at least the samurai faction don't sound like a def person learning how to speak for the first time in their life.

At least LB sounds like a person instead of two 13 year old girls fighting over a boy, like all the Samurai do.

At least give us the option to mute the noise ANY hero makes then.

Antonioj26
10-15-2017, 07:25 AM
At least LB sounds like a person instead of two 13 year old girls fighting over a boy, like all the Samurai do.

At least give us the option to mute the noise ANY hero makes then.

Nothing wrong with more options I suppose. It's just funny how people will complain about the smallest things ever in this game, but look where I am. I really should be used to it by now.

Moondyne_MC
10-15-2017, 11:16 PM
As both a Lawbro, and a Samurai faction player, this is one of the stupidest threads I've seen in a long time.

AkenoKobayashi
10-16-2017, 12:02 AM
Firstly, every Knight except the Warden make far more noise than any of Samurai. Especially the Gladiator. How about you make a worthwhile thread instead?

Secondly, Knights only won because Ubisoft handed the war to them. As they did with the Vikings and Samurai before them. Knights don't get a new character or map, therefore the Knights at least get a "win". Everyone knows this is how the system works. Enjoy your crappy ornament and armor symbol.

Rep30Lawbro
10-16-2017, 01:35 AM
Firstly, every Knight except the Warden make far more noise than any of Samurai. Especially the Gladiator. How about you make a worthwhile thread instead?

Secondly, Knights only won because Ubisoft handed the war to them. As they did with the Vikings and Samurai before them. Knights don't get a new character or map, therefore the Knights at least get a "win". Everyone knows this is how the system works. Enjoy your crappy ornament and armor symbol.

This thread wasn't about which hero makes the most noise, it was about the heroes that make the most annoying noises. How about you learn how to read instead?

Hey and guess what, every other faction has gone through the same thing, and you've proved it here again, but the Samurai complain the most. Probably because they are all more immature and childish than the rest.

Antonioj26
10-16-2017, 01:38 AM
This thread wasn't about which hero makes the most noise, it was about the heroes that make the most annoying noises. How about you learn how to read instead?

Hey and guess what, every other faction has gone through the same thing, and you've proved it here again, but the Samurai complain the most. Probably because they are all more immature and childish than the rest.

Says the guy throwing a temper tantrum over the sounds a video game character makes.

AkenoKobayashi
10-16-2017, 01:45 AM

It's a post about heroes making noise. Still a pointless thing to cry about. Very...childish and immature. But to add some gas to the low burning fire, the Knights make butt noises. Samurai sound like harps being played by angels.

So, a Samurai claiming that the Samurai victory in Season 2 was rigged from the start is somehow whining about the Knights winning in a similar way? Guess getting shot in the left foot is considered whining to people getting shot in the right foot. Totally dismiss that someone got shot at all.

Antonioj26
10-16-2017, 03:40 AM
The only thing that should get muted is the female presenter/Dev hmmmm really..on Warriors Den that discusses the Faction War..Her statement on Thursday was so unprofessional considering her position..
Let's just say this isn't the first time herself or the man himself have called upon an alliance between the tin men and beardnecks. .On Thursday she unprofessionaly called on live broadcast for the tin men to help the beardnecks take 2nd place...really...This is the same person hmmmm who ruined the season 2's reward for the winners...
Yes and she's not biast...don't insult our intelligence..this is backed by her statements on live broadcast..
Yeah hmmm I wonder...Every time she opens her babbit maw her resentments show.

The only people worse than the dweebs who come up with conspiracy theories or take the faction war seriously are people who write in tumblr speak, and we got ourselves an amalgam of the two.

Jazz117Volkov
10-16-2017, 09:11 PM

Hey and guess what, every other faction has gone through the same thing, and you've proved it here again, but the Samurai complain the most. Probably because they are all more immature and childish than the rest.Actually, this thread is about you trying to start sh!t with people.

Grow up.

UbiInsulin
10-16-2017, 10:02 PM
We're happy to listen to feedback on in-game character audio, as well as the Faction War. Unfortunately this thread mostly seems to exist to needlessly provoke players from one faction. A little bit of trash talk can be okay, but please don't take it too seriously. Thread closed.