PDA

View Full Version : So it was all predetermine!!!!

BARBARIAN0404
10-15-2017, 01:58 AM
everyone can predict the winner for each season. so wake up and play for stats it a bunch of bull that this war is fake every season.
it has to be a different winner each season in order for the other faction to get their new characters. that's whys its always two factions verse each other to see which character (faction) comes out on top. and the over grown treasure troll is the faction war director in case u didn't know. fat? pink hair? so i have to explain every aspect to you guys. slow motion!!!!! you guys probably thought you where actually changing the map with you deploys and banner... HAHAHAHA..LOL wake up lets have fun in the truth.

proof
patch note v1.11
[Bug Fix]: Player can get stuck on an empty worldmap under certain circumstances. ( so proof of defects to the map. like i stated. look at for honor patch notes)
[Bug Fix]: Session split after host migration.

https://twitter.com/QueenAhavah/status/904148809277734913
he stats that the map changed in the last 30 mins i was on all day me and my crew and we watched to map stay at 26-6 and they gave us 18 right... r

RatedChaotic
10-15-2017, 03:53 PM
Heres my thoughts....

Technical difficulties the first few mins. She says she had to do alot of digging for the numbers, She cant find the numbers she wrote, "4 million 800 th <mouth noise> . It was a big number" Looks to be a number too big for her to say. WoW. Really? For someone doing calculations I'd be embarrassed. Then they state improvements and fixes are coming...thats a big tell tell sign if I ever saw one.

I believe its just broken as hell and they have to manipulate it.

They should just say heres the total assets deployed by every faction...and break it down round per round territory to territory. But they dont and give out numbers like 4 million 800 th <mouth noise>. It was alot. Didnt help convince me its not broken/rigged.

They actually believe that making fun of The Faction Wars Rigged is funny. But they never show anything proving its not. "4 million 800 th <mouth noise>. It was alot" Great job there. I just shake my head in amazement. Some people are stupid enough to believe them. But not everyone.

Tundra 793
10-15-2017, 04:20 PM
When we first started I didn't believe it was rigged.

I do now though.

I believe its just broken as hell and they have to manipulate it.

Considering the state of For Honor, this is a completely viable theory.

Tyrjo
10-15-2017, 08:37 PM
They printed T-shirts for each faction win, so naturally each faction will have to win. :cool: