PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi stumbles on minion kills

Waxfacts
10-14-2017, 09:38 PM
Ive noticed when killing minions with Shinobi he stumbles upon each kill. When using his light he will stumble after the initial kick, like the second minion he attacks will make him stumble. On heavy he stumbles in the middle of the animation. This happens to me at least 85% of the time. I think the problem is the animations he goes threw involves throwing the minion behind him or under his arm. I think it makes the game think there is a minion pushing into him causing the stumble. This is really annoying because i cant clear out minions without the stumble messing up each hit i do. It makes it really tedious and franky annoying.

riNoKage
10-18-2017, 11:19 AM
..on ps4pro. super annoying.

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 11:52 AM
Ubi was already informed in a thread some days ago. Alot of Characters suffer from that, I experienced it alot on Gladiator 2. or 3. consecutive Light Attack on minions. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Tum_Energia
10-18-2017, 02:23 PM
same here

UbiJurassic
10-18-2017, 08:23 PM
We've gotten several reports of this issue from players and we've made sure to let the team know about the problem. They should be working to have this resolved as soon as possible.