PDA

View Full Version : That feeling when...

Halvtand
10-14-2017, 09:15 PM
This game has some problems, we get it. But it also has some things that we all love, some things that still makes us boot the game up, and some things that makes us sweat. Let's share those things, the things this game alone can give us. Keep it positive and don't forget to give a thumb up if you agree with someone. I'll start.

That feeling when...
You join a game of Dominion and the score is something like 700 - 0, and you're on the losing side. But you stick in there and capture the first zone for your team so you start to earn some points. The enemy arrives and you tear your way through them like a bloodthirsty tiger. A friend captures the other zone and now it's a game of resistance. You fight hard and somehow get the enemy to break first. You hunt them down one by one until you stand victorious and you feel like a damn hero.

G0ldSt1ng3r
10-15-2017, 05:33 PM
Yea nicely said:D just when you capture a zone, come in a situatie where your alone in a 1v4 situation. You see you heatlth bar keep draining but on the last bar your team mates come with the rest making the situatie 4v4 where you take down every opponent and caputure the zone. safed!

CheekyKemosabe
10-15-2017, 06:32 PM
This happened just the other day. Joined a game, score at like 800-900 and 20. my team was getting thrashed.

told them all to group up and we finally captured a point. held out to the very end until both teams were breaking.

the number of times we went to breaking and back were unbelievable. the team work was ****ing spot on.

unfortunately we still lost but at that point i couldn't even be mad at anyone. teammates were a bunch of noobs but damn they learned pretty ****ing quick. enemy team barely won on account of a catapult.

I love this game for the fact that it's everything i've always wanted in a fighting game. multiple iconic characters based on historical representations of real fighters, medieval combat, strategy, the works and it's phenominal. the game can be a headache and a half but damn i just can't seem to put it down for too long.

Ubi-Valkyrie
10-15-2017, 07:26 PM
Hey, guys. Thanks for posting this to the forums. We are always looking for ways to improve the game experience for players, and sometimes letting us know what you like is just as valuable as letting us know what you don't like.

We appreciate the feedback, and happy gaming!

Charmzzz
10-16-2017, 08:50 AM
When you fight a team full of Raiders / LBs / Warlords who just go for Stampede / Impale / Charge but you still beat them on Overwatch!

RatedChaotic
10-16-2017, 04:36 PM
This game has some problems, we get it. But it also has some things that we all love, some things that still makes us boot the game up, and some things that makes us sweat. Let's share those things, the things this game alone can give us. Keep it positive and don't forget to give a thumb up if you agree with someone. I'll start.

That feeling when...
You join a game of Dominion and the score is something like 700 - 0, and you're on the losing side. But you stick in there and capture the first zone for your team so you start to earn some points. The enemy arrives and you tear your way through them like a bloodthirsty tiger. A friend captures the other zone and now it's a game of resistance. You fight hard and somehow get the enemy to break first. You hunt them down one by one until you stand victorious and you feel like a damn hero.

Then the disconnect happens..No XP No rewards.Happy thoughts gone...

gj4063
10-16-2017, 05:42 PM

Good times. Good times.

Halvtand
10-16-2017, 07:37 PM

Good times. Good times.
This is a thread specifically created to share the good things about this game. Please remove your posts. You may complain about the game all you want in another thread.

That feeling when...
You're getting ganked, but just regained some form of control. You put one of your enemies down just as the threat indicator flares up as the other guys launches an attack. You go for a parry, because the fool is going for a slow, heavy attack. Just as your fingers inputs the command the locking system kicks in and switches from the dead enemy to the live one. If the enemy is attacking from one of the other two directions you'll eat the attack and perish. But luck is on your side. You parry, get the GB and finish the fiend with a mighty blow.

thornh
10-16-2017, 07:50 PM
I really, really wish more people understood how to play Dominion though. I always seem to be on the team that was leading 700-0 and suddenly forgot how to play. Say, for example, I am desperately attempting to defend a zone while getting ganked by two or three opponents I should not die only to see my other three teammates fighting the other two guys in the middle of NOWHERE. By that I mean no one is trying to clear the minions or trying to capture the open, undefended zone. They're just standing there fighting each other. Just a heads up there IS a game mode where you can do that. It's called Skirmish. You don't know how many times in Dominion I am running to capture a zone in neutral territory and an opponent is running at me and wants to engage. I will just dodge roll past him and keep going.

Sorry for being negative in a positive thread (they're so rare). When you do wind up in a good, balanced Dominion match it is a very exciting game.

Rahnzan
10-16-2017, 08:33 PM
Dem feela wen~

1) You go 1200 and no one else broke 300.
2) You dodge out of ledge and grab the conq who thought he had you from behind and go for the dunk.
3) You get to C on Overwatch by yourself cuz the enemy has four Warlords, the randos on your side are cowards, and sink 3 and kill the last with a perfect.
4) Perfect on a PK using light spam, flicker, and generally being cocky with guard position. Lrn2parry.
5) You grab a shinobi at the end of quad dodge. "Listen boy.gif"
6) Trying something well out of your Hero's optimal moves and landing it.
7) Saving your only feint for the finishing move.
8) 7 as a conq.
9) Parrying those dodge lights for the raw top heavy.
10) Clicking Random and owning with a garbage pick.

RatedChaotic
10-17-2017, 05:14 AM
This is a thread specifically created to share the good things about this game. Please remove your posts. You may complain about the game all you want in another thread.

That feeling when...
You're getting ganked, but just regained some form of control. You put one of your enemies down just as the threat indicator flares up as the other guys launches an attack. You go for a parry, because the fool is going for a slow, heavy attack. Just as your fingers inputs the command the locking system kicks in and switches from the dead enemy to the live one. If the enemy is attacking from one of the other two directions you'll eat the attack and perish. But luck is on your side. You parry, get the GB and finish the fiend with a mighty blow.

Two words.........Public Forum.

Secondly I responded to the title...That feeling when.....

I get it....Only good posts...Because you say....No other opinions in my thread...Get over yourself. Hey, you got some brown on your nose...Right there. Nope still there. Fanbios lol...