PDA

View Full Version : No one is playing For Honor :<

Boomerang-69
10-14-2017, 07:25 PM
Please make For Honor free to play. I can not find matches for my favorite game modes like ELIMINATION. Do more events like double XP or log in and get 5000 steal,. This is desperation. help help help... no one is playing. I am being serious. I want this game to thrive again :<

Halvtand
10-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Sorry to say this, but players simply despise elimination and skirmish. That's why you can't find any matches. Making the game f2p won't change the fact that those game modes are utter gankfests that are at best mildly amusing if you're on the winning side and horribly dull if you're losing. There just isn't enough substance in those modes to keep players interested. Not when they can do high skill duels or team-based king-of-the hill instead.

Waxfacts
10-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Sorry to say this, but players simply despise elimination and skirmish. That's why you can't find any matches. Making the game f2p won't change the fact that those game modes are utter gankfests that are at best mildly amusing if you're on the winning side and horribly dull if you're losing. There just isn't enough substance in those modes to keep players interested. Not when they can do high skill duels or team-based king-of-the hill instead.

Those modes at least on xbox, have the highest player base. At least thats what the games says. From experience though finding other game modes is even harder and i often meet the same people multiple times if i do. Being free to play would at least give some type of excuse for its day one problems. Either that or we could actually get some fixes people ask for. Maybe then people who already own the game would give it another shot.

ChampionRuby50g
10-14-2017, 11:25 PM
Those modes at least on xbox, have the highest player base. At least thats what the games says. From experience though finding other game modes is even harder and i often meet the same people multiple times if i do. Being free to play would at least give some type of excuse for its day one problems. Either that or we could actually get some fixes people ask for. Maybe then people who already own the game would give it another shot.

Must be a region thing, because when I'm on my Xbox, Elim and Skirmish always have low activity and never rise above that, for months now.