PDA

View Full Version : UPlay Rewards Questions

Kard112015
10-14-2017, 03:03 PM
How does it work exactly?

if i use my points i have left over from other games will the rewards only apply to my first character which i plan on deleting after i get the Token Experience or will it also be granted to any characters i decide to make it the future? Also the tree fiddy, can i only claim that for one character or once per character?

Grymmstrife
10-14-2017, 03:24 PM
I don't know about the Tree Fiddy but the costumes at least should be available for any character.

Bunny_Cookie
10-14-2017, 03:34 PM
sorry not trying to take over the thread, but figured post here rather then make a new one. How do we earn Uplay points? I will admit this is my first Uplay game >.<

Brunadas
10-14-2017, 04:16 PM
sorry not trying to take over the thread, but figured post here rather then make a new one. How do we earn Uplay points? I will admit this is my first Uplay game >.<

So every Ubisoft game u just play and complete actions,from that actions you gain points so then u can unlock rewards.

Points gained from 1 game u are free to use on other games,it isn't game-locked.

If you go to South Park in Ubisoft Club you go to the tab Actions and you can see the actions you can do and how many points you can get ;)

TheChrisTBH
10-14-2017, 09:49 PM
I've never played any Ubisoft games so I'm not sure how I had 90 Units, but I did. I bought the Assasin Pack, Iron Inventor Costume and the Gadget-Lover Pack.

So... How do I activate/install that into my game? I purchased them through my computer. I would guess I just log into my Ubisoft account, which is this one... But where? How? Lol would someone mind helping me? I'd prefer to get all the installations and bonuses installed and finished before I open the game so I can just get right into it with everything there.

Brunadas
10-14-2017, 10:06 PM
I've never played any Ubisoft games so I'm not sure how I had 90 Units, but I did. I bought the Assasin Pack, Iron Inventor Costume and the Gadget-Lover Pack.

So... How do I activate/install that into my game? I purchased them through my computer. I would guess I just log into my Ubisoft account, which is this one... But where? How? Lol would someone mind helping me? I'd prefer to get all the installations and bonuses installed and finished before I open the game so I can just get right into it with everything there.

I've always played Ubi games on consoles but I think the process is the same.

You just buy them on UbiClub and they automatically show in the game without you needing to do anything else.
Just to be sure when u start the game,go to UbisoftClub within the game to make sure ;)

TheChrisTBH
10-14-2017, 10:25 PM
Oh so I gotta do it in-game? I guess there will be something in the main menu then. I'd still have to log into my Ubisoft account, obviously. And I'm on Xbox One.

Kard112015
10-14-2017, 10:45 PM
Oh so I gotta do it in-game? I guess there will be something in the main menu then. I'd still have to log into my Ubisoft account, obviously. And I'm on Xbox One.

There will be something in your main menu screen. if you need an example there you can also access your Ubisoft account Ap from your Xbox One version of the Stick of Truth. The original 360 DLC became actually Ubisoft Rewards for the Xbox One version

As for my original question i was hoping a Ubisoft employee could answer it, or someone who has already played and tested it out

TheChrisTBH
10-14-2017, 10:58 PM
Sooo I guess there's something on the main menu that leads me to the Ubisoft Club, I log in, and whatever rewards I've purchased will be in my game? I guess I'll see.

Brunadas
10-14-2017, 11:15 PM
There will be something in your main menu screen. if you need an example there you can also access your Ubisoft account Ap from your Xbox One version of the Stick of Truth. The original 360 DLC became actually Ubisoft Rewards for the Xbox One version

As for my original question i was hoping a Ubisoft employee could answer it, or someone who has already played and tested it out

Usually rewards from UbiClub carry on on all playthroughs. The 3,50$ idk I would think it works the same way,every time u start a game u will receive that. My guess...

Sooo I guess there's something on the main menu that leads me to the Ubisoft Club, I log in, and whatever rewards I've purchased will be in my game? I guess I'll see.

Exactly. When u boot the game there will be a UbisoftClub menu and they automatically show ingame without ou needing to do nothing else.

If u do on PC you don't even need to go ingame. I usually do through PC before the games come out and never had problem with it.

Grymmstrife
10-14-2017, 11:19 PM
The only time I ever used Ubi club rewards was with The Division and it was only a backpack.

Brunadas
10-14-2017, 11:23 PM
The only time I ever used Ubi club rewards was with The Division and it was only a backpack.

Why tho? xD

I usually get for all the games I get,far crys,AC's,Watch dogs,south park etc...

I have so many UB points xD

Grymmstrife
10-15-2017, 12:09 AM
Why tho? xD

I usually get for all the games I get,far crys,AC's,Watch dogs,south park etc...

I have so many UB points xD

It just happened to be the game I signed up for the club with and then I never used it again. I like Ubisoft games I just never got into the club thingy.

Brunadas
10-15-2017, 01:04 AM
It just happened to be the game I signed up for the club with and then I never used it again. I like Ubisoft games I just never got into the club thingy.

Ah ok I see ;)

I started using since it came on,it was a bit different than what it is now,it evolved with more actions/rewards/badges.

Some games have some good and fun rewards.

deepfry3
10-15-2017, 01:47 AM
If anyone's still wondering, my understanding is that on console you'll be able to log into Ubisoft Club from the main menu (on PC its forced to launch through uPlay anyway).
When you're logged in, most of the rewards (Tree Fiddy, Iron Inventor Costume, etc.) will appear in your toy box at the foot of your bed.

Grymmstrife
10-15-2017, 01:56 AM
Nice thats good to know.

Kard112015
10-15-2017, 02:34 AM

if you're still curious i could do a screenshot on my Xbox One and send it to you in a message but i would require your gamertag for that.

TheChrisTBH
10-15-2017, 07:23 AM
That's fine, I got it. But I see now that I can link my Xbox account to my Ubisoft account on my Account Management. Shouldn't that do it?

I'd just prefer to have everything done so I can just rush right into the game lol.

Brunadas
10-15-2017, 02:33 PM
That's fine, I got it. But I see now that I can link my Xbox account to my Ubisoft account on my Account Management. Shouldn't that do it?

I'd just prefer to have everything done so I can just rush right into the game lol.

Yeah do that.

If u have unlocked the rewards as of now before the game releases and If u link your xbox account to UbiClub u are good to go.

Bunny_Cookie
10-15-2017, 03:22 PM
I was trying to find if I can just buy Uplay points, sadly not an option. Badly wanted the goth hair, but meh.. Will the uplay rewards always just be cosmetic and minor items boosts? like I don't have to worry about missing missions or new classes because I lack uplay points?

Grymmstrife
10-15-2017, 03:33 PM
Yeah it should mostly be cosmetics and smaller items. If they ever do something bigger I'm sure the internet will let us know its displeasure.

Brunadas
10-15-2017, 03:57 PM
I was trying to find if I can just buy Uplay points, sadly not an option. Badly wanted the goth hair, but meh.. Will the uplay rewards always just be cosmetic and minor items boosts? like I don't have to worry about missing missions or new classes because I lack uplay points?

Yeah it's just small stuff,u can play all games without any of the rewards. Purely cosmetics and such.

Squeakymm
10-15-2017, 04:59 PM
From My Understanding you Get points Basically for Unlocking Achievements in the Games and what ever else they add in there

TheChrisTBH
10-15-2017, 05:32 PM
Yeah do that.

If u have unlocked the rewards as of now before the game releases and If u link your xbox account to UbiClub u are good to go.

I linked my Xbox account through https://account.ubisoft.com/en-US/account-information, do I still need to download the Ubisoft Club app for my Xbox or will I have the rewards in my game now? I unlocked the rewards, linked my account and everything like that through desktop.

Kard112015
10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
You will get Uplay points just for accomplishing task within the game, usually most of them are easy so you should be able to get everything eventually

I linked my Xbox account through https://account.ubisoft.com/en-US/account-information, do I still need to download the Ubisoft Club app for my Xbox or will I have the rewards in my game now? I unlocked the rewards, linked my account and everything like that through desktop.
i don't know to be honest, i can't remember but i think the app will download automatically when you select the option found in the main menu

The question is how did you get points without knowing how it works, do you have a Ubisoft game(s) for the PC or something?

Brunadas
10-15-2017, 06:09 PM

Yeah you should be good to go. Do what I do in all games,when I Boot the game for the first time I just go to the UbiClub within the game and check if everything is bought(just to make sure). If it is it's ready to go.

Don't worry too much about it,you should be good to go.

TheChrisTBH
10-15-2017, 06:47 PM
The question is how did you get points without knowing how it works, do you have a Ubisoft game(s) for the PC or something?

Nope, nothing... I just had 90, so I spent them on the Iron Man and Assasins Creed costumes.

Squeakymm
10-15-2017, 06:49 PM
Lol i dont even know how to get to ubisoft club but im on pc to lol

Brunadas
10-15-2017, 07:05 PM
Lol i dont even know how to get to ubisoft club but im on pc to lol

U go to the website,register or link account and you good to go. U gain points by completing game's actions and then use the points for game rewards. As easy as that.

I have so many UbiClub points that I will NEVER have to worry with points anymore lol.

Squeakymm
10-15-2017, 07:08 PM
Yeah i have points i bought all the Things for south park not sure if it will work being i bought it with steam

TheChrisTBH
10-16-2017, 06:26 AM
I got 40 units for buying the Coon, Mysterion and Chaos bundle apparently. Not sure where the other 50 came from.

MrMartay82
10-16-2017, 08:54 AM
Thatís strange, but free points are great eh? Lol.

If you havenít got the Ubisoft Club App Chris, iíd recommend downloading it as itíll automatically boot you into it when you select Ubisoft Club in the game given the option.

You can also customise your profile with Badges earned from Games.

Iíve just got all the Rewards from TFBW ready for tomorrow bar the Goth Wig (or should that be Vampire? Sorry Goths lol)

TheChrisTBH
10-16-2017, 11:05 AM
I was kind of hoping since I linked my Xbox account through my Uplay account I could skip the download, but eh I'll guess I'll do it today. That way I can just get right into the game tomorrow.

UbiVertigo
10-16-2017, 05:55 PM
Please note that you can also access your Ubisoft Club account at club.ubi.com (http://club.ubi.com). Some items may not be available for consoles (like wallpapers). You can unlock items for your console through the site, however.

GiantFishyLazer
10-18-2017, 11:25 PM
Does anyone know what to do if none of the challenges are unlocking? I'm a good chunk through the game and its telling me the only challenge I've unlocked is "Welcome:
Play South Parkô: The Fractured but Wholeô." Why is nothing else unlocking?