PDA

View Full Version : You had plenty of chances to Nerf Centurion and you didn't.

timur_the_boss
10-13-2017, 08:12 PM
Had enough of your mods saying for the last 4-5 months of we 'are working on it'. You have done absolutely **** all.

His stamina is ****ing ridiculous. Every time I attempt to get a grab on him, his grab has priority over mine as Gladiator, doesn't even ****ing guard break his grab. I know when to dodge his ****ty kick. His cancerous Sword swinging lock. literally wrecks people with fast shield decay. Your attempts of nerfing him has made him even more OP in my eyes. His stamina was toxic enough. And the stamina drain. You've done nothing about it. I wouldn't expect anything more the Ubisoft. I know how to deal with most Centurions and players think they are skillful when they just do his mix up combo. It's the stamina thats the most cancerous thing about him. It gives him the ability to literally TKO people.

As much as I had fun playing Berserker, Conquerer and Gladiator. I ****ing hated absolutely everything about Centurion. you won't nerf him because you want players to spend 15000 steel on him as a strategy to get players to use real life money. You can carry on saying 'No, thats not the reason' Of course thats the reason. You want people to purchase him and that is a fact

People can say that I'm salty, or that I'm a scrub. Or whatever. But I've made enough posts, seen enough posts. And enough is enough. Until you nerf him. I will not be playing this game. Period.

Antonioj26
10-13-2017, 08:17 PM
People can say that I'm salty, or that I'm a scrub. .

You're salty and a scrub.

UbiJurassic
10-13-2017, 08:26 PM
Until you nerf him. I will not be playing this game. Period.

I have good news for you! We nerfed him (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes).

We'll definitely continue to keep an eye on the hero though and should we find he's still a problem, we'll investigate potential changes.

Tyrjo
10-13-2017, 08:27 PM
At least get your facts straight if you want to go on a rant. :)

HumoLoco
10-14-2017, 04:13 AM
Had enough of your mods saying for the last 4-5 months of we 'are working on it'. You have done absolutely **** all.

His stamina is ****ing ridiculous. Every time I attempt to get a grab on him, his grab has priority over mine as Gladiator, doesn't even ****ing guard break his grab. I know when to dodge his ****ty kick. His cancerous Sword swinging lock. literally wrecks people with fast shield decay. Your attempts of nerfing him has made him even more OP in my eyes. His stamina was toxic enough. And the stamina drain. You've done nothing about it. I wouldn't expect anything more the Ubisoft. I know how to deal with most Centurions and players think they are skillful when they just do his mix up combo. It's the stamina thats the most cancerous thing about him. It gives him the ability to literally TKO people.

As much as I had fun playing Berserker, Conquerer and Gladiator. I ****ing hated absolutely everything about Centurion. you won't nerf him because you want players to spend 15000 steel on him as a strategy to get players to use real life money. You can carry on saying 'No, thats not the reason' Of course thats the reason. You want people to purchase him and that is a fact

People can say that I'm salty, or that I'm a scrub. Or whatever. But I've made enough posts, seen enough posts. And enough is enough. Until you nerf him. I will not be playing this game. Period.

Nah. the nerfed centurion is already trash, but still good as last time you faced.

If you really want beat centurion, then go with shinobi til they nerf shinobi again.

SoulEavens
10-14-2017, 06:10 PM
You played Conqueror? My Friend i am a Conq Main, and Centurions usually quivered in Fear (unless they outnumbered us 4 to 1) when Conquerors aproached, even before then Nerf, Conq was and is a Natural counter to Centurion. Superior Block gives a fre GB on every Heavy, the Cents love to spam. and Sidedodge-Shieldbash is always a nice free Punish if they try a Kick.

The Nerf really hit Cent hard and that was a good thing, Only his Unblockable Cuscene remains, other than that he is balanced.

Rickster_
10-16-2017, 07:07 PM
Cent already got nerfed, if you keep losing to him after his big nerf then you are bad or don't want to learn his mix up; you just want Ubi to keep holding your hand by making him useless

Dude_of_Valor
10-17-2017, 09:52 AM
I don't think there is much more that could be done to a Centurion without making him totally useless.

Sometimes you get steamrolled by one but that can happen with any class.

MetalDevil19
10-17-2017, 05:00 PM
From what I've been experiencing as a centurian after the nerf, it was a reasonable nerf. He's honestly not as bad as he was now, more balanced than he was even. His guantlet punches don't seem to be guarenteed anymore like they used to be, but that doesn't mean you get guarenteed guardbreaks now either if you dodge it. This is including what they said in his nerf patch notes.

With that said....if you're still having trouble, then...

https://i.imgur.com/5yIDqYK.png