PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass info revelaed

TheChrisTBH
10-13-2017, 04:29 PM
http://gematsu.com/2017/10/south-park-fractured-whole-season-pass-content-announced

“Danger Deck” – Players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.

“From Dusk till Casa Bonita” – A new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.

“Bring the Crunch” – Introduces a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.

That last one is obviously Mint-Berry Crunch. I've been told (though haven't seen any sources) that there will be one DLC buddy. Maybe it's him.

TheChrisTBH
10-13-2017, 04:31 PM
http://gematsu.com/gallery/cache/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole/october-13-2017/South-Park-The-Fractured-but-Whole_2017_10-13-17_001.jpg_600.jpg

http://gematsu.com/gallery/cache/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole/october-13-2017/South-Park-The-Fractured-but-Whole_2017_10-13-17_002.jpg_600.jpg

http://gematsu.com/gallery/cache/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole/october-13-2017/South-Park-The-Fractured-but-Whole_2017_10-13-17_004.jpg_600.jpg

Images.

It's nice to know there is still content to look forward to even after we've finished the game. I'm still hoping for a Lake Tardicaca story where we meet Nathan.

Multiverseman
10-13-2017, 04:46 PM
I was just about to post it cause I saw it on Twitter but yeah. My birthday was this Tuesday and I got some money so itís probably gonna go towards this.

Multiverseman
10-13-2017, 04:51 PM
ALso, I just realized buying the gold edition didnít really do anything because the season pass was the same price. No matter what lol

Brunadas
10-13-2017, 05:00 PM
For now I'll just buy the standard edition and then later on,if the DLCS are good,will buy the season pass when it's cheaper.

Can't wait to play the game ^^

NozoHika
10-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Looks like a pretty good lineup to me. Definitely looking forward to it.

Grymmstrife
10-13-2017, 05:18 PM
Nice. Can't wait for all of this.

Kard112015
10-13-2017, 06:31 PM
ALso, I just realized buying the gold edition didn’t really do anything because the season pass was the same price. No matter what lol

Saved you from going to the store twice, i'd rather pay once than do return trips. Basically gold is the game+season pass

Grymmstrife
10-13-2017, 06:35 PM
Glad I got gold on both of my copies. Its totally going to be worth it all.

Kard112015
10-13-2017, 06:38 PM
i'm glad i got the gold digital copy but part of me also wants the physical versions that comes with toy(s), postcards, steel covers, etc.

Brunadas
10-13-2017, 06:40 PM
Guys new rewards in Ubisoft Club ;)

Edit: IDK what happened lol Showed new rewards,i unlock nothing happened then I refreshed and they didn't show lol Ubi please

Ladypiri
10-13-2017, 06:49 PM
I pre-purchased the PS4 Steelbook Gold Edition on Amazon but it says it only comes with the lithos, the SoT game, the Season Pass, and the case. Didn't see any toys or the like, was that for the European folks or did I miss out on the figurines?

So far the DLC looks good, but I assume that the prices they show are for those who didn't get the Season Pass right? Hope so, not about to pay extra after shelling out 100$ already lol!

Last thing - with the SoT, someone said that the game had to be DL'd by Oct 31st, is that correct? Just making sure as I did the 2 day Prime Free Shipping so I should make it in time, but just in case Amazon's late or anything I want to be sure when the time limit is. Also can it be installed on multiple comps? I have me, my husband, and my 2 kids all with our own comps, and 2 laptops and we all have our own PS4 accounts so hoping that it's able to be multi-installed as we'd all like to have a copy to use.

Thanks for any info! :)

Grymmstrife
10-13-2017, 06:55 PM
Yeah that was all season pass content so if you have the steelbook gold edition then you'll get all that content.

Michael_Gippa
10-13-2017, 08:36 PM
I debated getting the Gold Edition because of the Season Pass, but i decided against it. Now that we know what the content is for the Season Pass, with two extra Storylines, i'll be getting the season pass for all the DLC. I understand the people who won't want to spend more for it. But i'm a massive fan of South Park so i'm happy spending a bit more money to spend more time in South Park.

Squeakymm
10-13-2017, 09:05 PM
i think i got gold edition atleast that is what steams says so hope i get season pass

TheChrisTBH
10-13-2017, 09:07 PM
As massive South Park fans, natrually. I didn't hesitate about getting the Gold Edition. I want to experience every second of content this game has to offer.

NozoHika
10-13-2017, 09:15 PM
Yeah... unfortunately, my copy was a gift, from over a year ago. Friend couldn't afford the extra $30, so I only have the basic game right now.

As soon as the Season Pass is live on the store, though, I'm totally picking it up.

Brunadas
10-14-2017, 01:03 AM
Thinking better about it,I will most likely get the Season Pass Tuesday. Loved the first game and hoped it would have some dlc(thing that I really don't hope with many games,quite rare).

So having a SP with this game where u get 2 story packs it's very good IMO.

I don't really care as much with other content as I do with dlcs that bring brand new story.

Grymmstrife
10-14-2017, 05:05 AM
The dlc is going to be great and the main game is going to be great too. Definitely not regretting my purchase.

SMODfan
10-16-2017, 12:04 PM
Love them adding in Casa Bonita, in my top 10 favorite episodes so will be fun to fight some demons in black bart's cave...and of course eat some sopapillas

Brunadas
10-16-2017, 05:54 PM
Well I've decided. I'm buying the dlcs/season pass when they get released,can't now.

Not very interested in the thing that gives u perks/costumes,just want the challenge and the story dlcs.

Should receive the game tomorrow to start playing,can't wait.

Ubi-Zoro
10-17-2017, 09:16 PM
Last thing - with the SoT, someone said that the game had to be DL'd by Oct 31st, is that correct? Just making sure as I did the 2 day Prime Free Shipping so I should make it in time, but just in case Amazon's late or anything I want to be sure when the time limit is. Also can it be installed on multiple comps? I have me, my husband, and my 2 kids all with our own comps, and 2 laptops and we all have our own PS4 accounts so hoping that it's able to be multi-installed as we'd all like to have a copy to use.

Thanks for any info! :)

The cut-off for the SoT download is January 31st, 2017. So you'll have plenty of time.

On the question about multiple installs, you'll only be able to install the game on 1 account. So if you do it on PS4, for example, you'll only be able to play it with the PSN account you redeemed the code with.

TheChrisTBH
07-25-2018, 04:17 PM
I'm still hoping for a Lake Tardicaca story where we meet Nathan.

*cough*

UbiVertigo
07-25-2018, 04:28 PM
*cough*

Good guess, TheChrisTBH!

zaqrwe
08-01-2018, 09:04 PM
So, I've got info about new dlc on my email address and thought it will be good moment to go back to this game. I opened Uplay and.. I didn't have standard version. I bought a Collector's Edition right on the premiere day and.. it doesn't have the season pass. Really Ubisoft, really? Collector's edition does not have the whole collection and I must pay more to play dlc? Thanks a lot, that was my last purchase of any ubisoft game.

UbiVertigo
08-02-2018, 04:33 PM
So, I've got info about new dlc on my email address and thought it will be good moment to go back to this game. I opened Uplay and.. I didn't have standard version. I bought a Collector's Edition right on the premiere day and.. it doesn't have the season pass. Really Ubisoft, really? Collector's edition does not have the whole collection and I must pay more to play dlc? Thanks a lot, that was my last purchase of any ubisoft game.

We apologize for any confusion -- there were two versions (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000028237/Content-of-South-Park-The-Fractured-But-Whole-Editions-FBW) of the Collector Edition, a Standard (without the season pass) and a Gold (with the Season Pass).

Harvest_King
08-04-2018, 04:28 AM
For future reference, most games Collectors editions dont come with season passes, none of them most likely.

Standard is the basic game, Collector's editions come with something special, but still the basic game. Then you get up into gold editions.