PDA

View Full Version : You're a joke ubi

SplugeKing
10-13-2017, 08:25 AM
Game is unplayable and your forums are full of spam. You make video games?

Charmzzz
10-13-2017, 08:34 AM
Yesterday I had the worst experience in For Honor since release. 2/10 games I could play. The rest was full of client errors (GPU driver not working - yeah sure, FH is the only game that has this problem on my rig), disconnects (easyanticheat anyone?), game freeze in the end (this is so frustrating and a bug since release). And the best thing is: sometimes after I closed the client because it just freezed, the Ubi-Launcher does not find For Honor anymore. I have to reboot my PC to get it working again. The amount of bugs is insane in a game that got released 9 months ago.

DoctorMcBatman
10-13-2017, 02:30 PM
Yesterday I had the worst experience in For Honor since release. 2/10 games I could play. The rest was full of client errors (GPU driver not working - yeah sure, FH is the only game that has this problem on my rig), disconnects (easyanticheat anyone?), game freeze in the end (this is so frustrating and a bug since release). And the best thing is: sometimes after I closed the client because it just freezed, the Ubi-Launcher does not find For Honor anymore. I have to reboot my PC to get it working again. The amount of bugs is insane in a game that got released 9 months ago.

At this point, I laugh when I see a new (or old) bug. It's a joke. The only issues that genuinely invoke my ire are the connection issues, everything else is just the lulz (though still annoying).

I'm staggered that the ladder bug still exists - this started as far back as I can remember, which is open beta. Traveling quickly to a fight at another base in a close game sometimes relies on access to the ladders. You can literally lose a game because you couldn't get down a ladder to help your teammates.

frewbear
10-14-2017, 04:01 AM
The game's an unbalanced pile of **** for the most part. Good concept but Ubisoft is utterly pathetic as a company. They don't give two ****s about it or the people who paid to (sometimes) play it. I've recently discovered it's actually kind of fun despite everything to just play it as the joke it is, and just ledge people for a few matches before moving onto a better game. What a drawn-out death for a once promising game. But hang in there guys.. They've ALMOST got enough data to begin working on a months-long fix to a problem we didn't ask them to fix that will spiral into a ****storm of problems they're incapable of fixing. Oh also dedicated servers. They're coming. Soon. Soooon.

SplugeKing
10-14-2017, 06:02 AM
True unfortunately. ...... I'm back for another round of spam please.

Tydeelee
10-14-2017, 07:12 AM
That is the only Truth!
They Fix (Break) things that dont need to be Touched!
PK light ZoneSpam since release
The entire ****ing Community is telling to nerf that! They dont even ****ing care!
Revenge was too strong Community just want it a bit weaker and off from 1vs1 !
They ****ed it up entirely maken it Useless Pathetic!
Community asked to nerf a bit Warlord since Release almost after 9Month they was and did acctually Destroying the Warlord overnerfing him!
Few weeks Later after shotstorm they Buffed him back!
Warden Countercrush Animation
NO ONE had a ****ing Problem with it since release!
What they done? They just change it !
Kensei One of the Greatest Characters ever since Release!
Everyone Crying for Buff!
What they do? CREATING New Moves to Kensei!
Server stability!!! Just stop talk about that becouse its ABNORMAL pathetic!
LagswitchCheaters why Are the people with the good Connection getting the Handicap?
Revenge was too strong One shot People?
WHAT ABOUT THE RAIDER S ONE SHOT ABILITY WITHOUT REVENGE?
Zerkers Top Heavy? (Its slow ok just mentioning the Damage deal)
Lawbringer is Weak ?
Highlander Fast as a ****ing Ballerina?
The Game Is FULL OF SHHiT from every ****ing Where you Analyse it!

I Just Hope out There Gamers that Know what i mean Keep On Boycott UBISOFT !

Insane Unbalanced Bull ShhiT

Antonioj26
10-14-2017, 07:22 AM
That is the only Truth!
They Fix (Break) things that dont need to be Touched!
PK light ZoneSpam since release
The entire ****ing Community is telling to nerf that! They dont even ****ing care!
Revenge was too strong Community just want it a bit weaker and off from 1vs1 !
They ****ed it up entirely maken it Useless Pathetic!
Community asked to nerf a bit Warlord since Release almost after 9Month they was and did acctually Destroying the Warlord overnerfing him!
Few weeks Later after shotstorm they Buffed him back!
Warden Countercrush Animation
NO ONE had a ****ing Problem with it since release!
What they done? They just change it !
Kensei One of the Greatest Characters ever since Release!
Everyone Crying for Buff!
What they do? CREATING New Moves to Kensei!
Server stability!!! Just stop talk about that becouse its ABNORMAL pathetic!
LagswitchCheaters why Are the people with the good Connection getting the Handicap?
Revenge was too strong One shot People?
WHAT ABOUT THE RAIDER S ONE SHOT ABILITY WITHOUT REVENGE?
Zerkers Top Heavy? (Its slow ok just mentioning the Damage deal)
Lawbringer is Weak ?
Highlander Fast as a ****ing Ballerina?
The Game Is FULL OF SHHiT from every ****ing Where you Analyse it!

I Just Hope out There Gamers that Know what i mean Keep On Boycott UBISOFT !

Insane Unbalanced Bull ShhiT

You were on the right path at first but pretty much everything passed kensei being the greatest character is objectively wrong aside from the server stability and the good connection handicap