PDA

View Full Version : Customization

UnwarierTuna87
10-13-2017, 02:53 AM
I love this game! But as good as this game is, I feel like something is missing. I wish there was a way to customize our AI squad members as far as clothing and weapons is concerned. Other than that I pick up this game just about whenever and enjoy going to town on the Campaign and DLC.

Splinter_Hell
10-31-2017, 06:51 AM
Ubisoft ought to add costumes of other Ghosts from previous games in to make it feel more authentic. Like all the members from ADV WF 1 and 2 and Hunter Team and Predator Team from Future Soldier...

Ubi-Iudex
11-01-2017, 01:48 AM
Stoked that you're having a blast with Wildlands! I hate to be the bearer of bad news on this request, though AI customization is not something that is part of the current development plan for the game.

Splinter_Hell
11-01-2017, 06:17 AM
How does a suggestion get up the chain of command is my question... I mean WAY up to the people who actually run the show and have a say in the matter.

Ubi-Iudex
11-02-2017, 02:13 AM
How does a suggestion get up the chain of command is my question... I mean WAY up to the people who actually run the show and have a say in the matter.

Suggestions from the community are shared along to the development team through either the CRs or CM. We make sure that as many requests as possible are brought to the team's attention, especially those that are mentioned most frequently, however, we don't have the final say as to what does and does not end up getting implemented into the game. AI customization was one such request that was brought up early on, however, it was not one that wound up making it's way into Wildlands.

Splinter_Hell
11-02-2017, 03:58 AM
Ah now I see. I love the game, and I know it isn't even a year old yet, but I will say that as far as I'm concerned in my opinion, a lot can be done to it to make it be more enjoyable to the players who have been playing the games of this particular franchise since 2001. :)

floodcrusher16
11-08-2017, 11:50 PM
I don't feel like future soldier would fit well over all and its also based later in the ghost recon timeline,correct me if i'm wrong.but aw1 and aw2 outfits could work for your outfits for your squadmates,its a pretty good idea.