PDA

View Full Version : What's the best/fastest way to earn XP?

Shawn2572013
10-13-2017, 01:58 AM
What are the average match times/lengths for dominion vs P & AI and elimination vs P & AI and what are the average XP earned for each or those respective match types? People keep debating which can earn XP the faster and I would like to put that question to rest with facts. Thank you

CandleInTheDark
10-13-2017, 02:04 AM
PvAI dominion with matchmaking turned on and champion status takes around eight hours active play time per rep point if you do no contract or daily orders, I did two a day during the first double xp weekend and that was four hours for each one. PvP might be quicker if more have champion status, but until dedicated servers drop, more matches will disconnect whereas vs AI you finish nine in ten. PvAI also tends to end quicker if you have a group who know what they are doing and are intent on grinding.

Shawn2572013
10-13-2017, 06:24 PM
I appreciate you responding but with all due respect I'm look for numbers, actual data that Ubisoft should have on the different match types.

CandleInTheDark
10-13-2017, 07:32 PM
Given Ubisoft aim to have it so that the reward gain is balanced over time spent in each mode, the theoretical answer they will give is that each mode should take the same amount of time and I doubt the rep will give you one that is any different. Unofficially, PvAI with matchmaking on (more xp than matchmaking off) has more likelihood of finishing than PvP, if you have a good team last about the length or a little longer than that of a duel against a well matched opponent for more xp and takes around eight hours,

I also don't see how they have this data over each individual game mode you want, people play different games through the course of a rep point then you add in differing amounts of people with champion status (sometimes only one person has it,sometimes three) and the daily and contract orders,some games in the same game mode take longer or shorter, there are too many variables.

Shawn2572013
10-13-2017, 11:05 PM
I think you didn't understand the info I was looking for. I simply wanted to know the average time played per each of those matches and the average XP earned. For example, it's possible the average match time for
Dominion vs P is 8 minutes earning 1500XP
Dominion vs AI is 5 minutes earning 1200XP
Elimination vs P is 5 minutes earning 800XP
Elimination vs AI is 3 minutes earning 500XP

They can provide all this info pre champions status. This is all just data and I'm sure they have access to all this, they are the developers of this game.

Obviously these are just examples but this was more the info I was looking for. Sorry if I didn't word my initial post correct.