PDA

View Full Version : Time to find a game - 40 minutes and counting

ChampionRuby50g
10-12-2017, 11:46 PM
I hate been this person, but right now I feel like I have to say something.

Platform: Xbox
Region: Australia

Both Brawl and Dominion are showing high activity. This is a lie. I spent 10 minutes searching for a Brawl, I did not find anything. I backed out and searched again, after 5 minutes had passed I got an error saying "you cannot join this match because it is full"
So I search again, 10 minutes later still no game. "Ok, I'll go straight into Dominion then" Still no luck. I started looking for games at 9 o'clock, it is now 9:41 and I haven't gotten into a game yet. I get that there probably isn't many people online right now, BUT why are these two game modes showing High activity when it clearly isn't High. I haven't had to wait this long for a game in For Honor before the most recent update. This is almost enough for me to put the game away, im only holding out because it's relatively early still and that more players will start to come on in the following hours, but come on Ubisoft. Please don't lie to us, either revert the matchmaking to what it was before this patch, or fix the High Activity counters because this is beyond a joke.

As I finish writing this I find a Dominion game, to make a nice total of 46 minutes of searching for a game.

RatedChaotic
10-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Tournament mode I took a penalty after waiting about an hour at the your match is about to begin screen. Started a game on my phone and progessed more.