PDA

View Full Version : New Elite Outfit is TERRIBLE

TSCDescon
10-12-2017, 06:14 PM
I was hoping for something cool and badass, but I get an octopus choking two fishes... Guess I'll stick to the old white haired oni.

Helnekromancer
10-12-2017, 06:23 PM
I was hoping for something cool and badass, but I get an octopus choking two fishes... Guess I'll stick to the old white haired oni.

Is that what it is? I couldn't tell what the 2 blue things under the Octopus were. :D

TSCDescon
10-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Yeah it's 2 fishes.

Lol.

Helnekromancer
10-12-2017, 08:02 PM
I think Samurai has enough fishes. Wasn't the last elite set was a fish face?

TSCDescon
10-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Coral reef something like that.

Probably because Japan is a place of seafood that's why the devs started giving us fishes for ornaments.

Give me a sushi row as a ornament.

DoctorMcBatman
10-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Coral reef something like that.

Probably because Japan is a place of seafood that's why the devs started giving us fishes for ornaments.

Give me a sushi row as a ornament.

No more seafood pls.... my orochi has had his fill of octopus.

Ulrichvonbek111
10-13-2017, 07:51 AM
Yet again more cash from chaos...
Another lot of elite outfits that are out of place in this game.
Why do they keep throwing zany and fantasy style outfits out ?
FOR THE MONEY...JUST A BIG CASH COW.

Can't wait to see what tin men get for winning season...
Guaranteed to be out of this world for majority of them on board are tin men...Yes it'll be the biggest INSULT to the Samurai,,another slap in the face.
I'm watching...

Xaviloga
10-13-2017, 08:29 AM
Yep. And same ornament for the entire faction. If they really dont care too much about this things that can make people spend real cash, then we can start to worry... if we didnt already....

BudgetParrot118
10-13-2017, 08:02 PM
It's good to see I'm not the only one with this complaint this is what upsets me when it comes to this game now this is my opinion I'm not going to argue about it but the demographic the people bought the game to play as Samurai the downloadable content should reflect everything Samurai with the option in the addition of straying From the Path and having unique stuff like we're getting now that's fine the problem is is they don't pay the respect to the culture that people I want to see the demographic is the people bought the games to get Viking and Norse relevant culture all Indo-European culture and content and the downloadable content should reflect that in the same goes for every faction you know and they get the name spot on you know they speak of Loki they speak of Avalon as well as other things but they really need to work on hitting it on the head as well they should have a no ornament option for all characters not just the warlord for the Viking faction that's one of my complaints as well they force you to have ornaments and then when you go to practice mode and you see a Raider without horns you go wow that looks pretty badass and realistic I know I do it I think it looks better as well it's immersive don't get me wrong they have said when it comes to North coalter they did have decorated Helms that resembled horns but it was for ceremonial purposes but who's to say maybe one didn't Don one of these Helms just just to have some head protection either way I'm not eliminating and saying they need to get rid of horns and all that

I just wish again they gave the players the respect that we deserve because we bought this game under the pretense that these were going to be Vikings Samurai and knights and the downloadable content would reflect the characters and the cultures they represent