PDA

View Full Version : Minion Clearing Bug

Helnekromancer
10-12-2017, 06:07 PM
As the title says, found it once I got online after work, if I light attack one minion and then use a heavy on my Nobushi she gets wall splatted after she kills the minions with her heavy even though there is no wall behind her. Not sure if this occurs on other Heroes but it happens on Nobushi.

SenBotsu893
10-12-2017, 06:54 PM
same problem has been reported with many differnt heroes as well.

Helnekromancer
10-12-2017, 08:06 PM
same problem has been reported with many differnt heroes as well.

Thank you, glad this is already addressed, very weird interaction.

UbiJurassic
10-12-2017, 08:14 PM
We're aware of the issue occurring on several heroes and it's definitely unintended. The team is looking into the issue.

CandleInTheDark
10-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Eric has started talking about known issues that they are working on at the start of the Den and this was one of those he said they are actively working on.

Helnekromancer
10-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Eric has started talking about known issues that they are working on at the start of the Den and this was one of those he said they are actively working on.

oh ok, was abit late to the stream, might have missed it.

CandleInTheDark
10-12-2017, 10:01 PM
oh ok, was abit late to the stream, might have missed it.

Yeah this was about four minutes and change in (or 12 in the current youtube video, it went 8 minutes before going into the actual live stream). It is why I use youtube rather than twitch, I can go back to look at a powerpoint slide they are using or re-listen to numbers in patch notes, go to use the bathroom or just be late in and I cango back whereas twitch you have to wait until the live stream is finished.

randywright1082
10-13-2017, 07:15 AM
For the Raider, the second hit in his light attack string causes a stumble if the choke lift toss animation is triggered. For the Centurion, It is the second or third hit from a light attack string that causes this stumble animation.