PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to transfer everything i got on for honor from ps4 to pc?

EyyupY95
10-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Is it?

SenBotsu893
10-12-2017, 06:53 PM
nope.

the ps4 and pc are treated like two different games

DoctorMcBatman
10-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Well, theoretically I don't see why your PS4 character couldn't be deleted and their attributes/stats/emotes/gear/etc. saved, and then redrafted on a PC account.

Would it be easy? No. Would it make sense to allow this generally? No. Is it theoretically possible? Probably.

Jarl.Felix
10-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Nope. Besides why would you want to do this ? On PC it's just 1k players community left :))

EyyupY95
10-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Nope. Besides why would you want to do this ? On PC it's just 1k players community left :))

Damm it is? I thought because of the higher fps i have more luck to win against light spamming

RatedChaotic
10-12-2017, 07:47 PM

Its probly true. No wonder those pc tournment guys have such a high percentage of Wins (98% Dominion wins) Maybe premade or very few opponents.Sure. Like the Warriors Den was so amazed about today. Its not that hard vs so few.

RatedChaotic
10-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Damm it is? I thought because of the higher fps i have more luck to win against light spamming

Its really not that bad anymore in my opinion. Especially if you have an elite controller type and with the new options. The update reset all my deadzones. I spent hours re adjusting it. Now its sooo much easier to stop those light spams. If you done all this and your still having issues. Check the connections of the other players by checking the scoreboard. Vs Red and yellow nat players are the worst and it does effect the gameplay.

Helnekromancer
10-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Same for Xbox, I like console, but if the devs and the community are going to treat that player base like 2nd class citizens. I rather go to pc.

sand_nigg3r
10-12-2017, 08:08 PM
The "top-tier" pc players have a crazy high win rate because it's possible to just drop any game you're losing without penalty and no record of it will even exist or impact your mmr/kd/wr

RatedChaotic
10-12-2017, 08:13 PM
The "top-tier" pc players have a crazy high win rate because it's possible to just drop any game you're losing without penalty and no record of it will even exist or impact your mmr/kd/wr

Thats on PS4 and Xbox aswell. Tho with the population on pc being lower its even easier.

UbiJurassic
10-12-2017, 08:13 PM
As others have said, it is not possible for us to transfer data from one platform to another.

EyyupY95
10-13-2017, 04:04 AM
As others have said, it is not possible for us to transfer data from one platform to another.

Alright will it be possible in the future or will it never happen?

Phaoss
05-20-2019, 05:18 PM

That's not true at all. On steam alone there are approximately 7.5 Million active players, and remember there are other launchers that support For Honor and other consoles that also have For Honor. The game still has plenty of players to play.

(I came here to find out if I was able to transfer my stuff to PS4, It's saddening to find out I can't)

UbiInsulin
05-20-2019, 06:55 PM
That's not true at all. On steam alone there are approximately 7.5 Million active players, and remember there are other launchers that support For Honor and other consoles that also have For Honor. The game still has plenty of players to play.

(I came here to find out if I was able to transfer my stuff to PS4, It's saddening to find out I can't)

Data transfer between platforms is indeed still not possible. Also, this is quite an old thread (last post a year and a half ago), so I'll need to close it down.