PDA

View Full Version : something wrong with the connections today

vgrimr_J
10-12-2017, 04:10 PM
there is something wrong with connections today i have been droppe out today 5 times in 6 matches its a lot compared to usual amount (1 or 2 in 6 h session) this happened in dominion. also the activity is high not very high like its usual even before today it was low. anyone else seeing problems today`?:confused:

UbiJurassic
10-12-2017, 09:06 PM
there is something wrong with connections today i have been droppe out today 5 times in 6 matches its a lot compared to usual amount (1 or 2 in 6 h session) this happened in dominion. also the activity is high not very high like its usual even before today it was low. anyone else seeing problems today`?:confused:

There was a planned maintenance earlier today, but there doesn't seem to be any outages affecting connections. What platform are you on?

vgrimr_J
10-13-2017, 11:35 AM
im on xbox

RatedChaotic
10-13-2017, 05:18 PM
If you make it in a match. Go to the scoreboard and take a look at the connections of the players in the game. Most likely theres a red nat player in your game. Which causes alot of issues with gameplay. Disconnects and resyncs happen often when theres one or more in the game. They are becoming more common now. Players are doing intentionally for easy wins. Some just have no idea how bad their connection is...When they stream, run music and other things while playing.

I've watched some videos of players saying they caught lag switchers when infact they werent lag switching at all. There was a red nat on one the teams and it wasnt the guy supposedly lagswitching. The cause was just a guy with crappy internet as the host. Or your going to all regions in matchmaking and connecting to Tombotu on Easter Island playing on satellite wifi during a hurricane.

Ubisoft usually doesn't say much on this topic. Because they thought their P2P design was different. It was different but its still P2P. These are common P2P issues.

G0ldSt1ng3r
10-13-2017, 05:50 PM
Getting this message all this week
FAILED TO JOIN. BLA BLA ERROR: 004000027..

and when someone left the game we all had to leave.. because the game started lagging and it crashed..

G0ldSt1ng3r
10-13-2017, 05:58 PM
let me add this error:

An error had occured bla bla: 0006000118

vgrimr_J
10-13-2017, 06:06 PM
If you make it in a match. Go to the scoreboard and take a look at the connections of the players in the game. Most likely theres a red nat player in your game. Which causes alot of issues with gameplay. Disconnects and resyncs happen often when theres one or more in the game. They are becoming more common now. Players are doing intentionally for easy wins. Some just have no idea how bad their connection is...When they stream, run music and other things while playing.

I've watched some videos of players saying they caught lag switchers when infact they werent lag switching at all. There was a red nat on one the teams and it wasnt the guy supposedly lagswitching. The cause was just a guy with crappy internet as the host. Or your going to all regions in matchmaking and connecting to Tombotu on Easter Island playing on satellite wifi during a hurricane.

Ubisoft usually doesn't say much on this topic. Because they thought their P2P design was different. It was different but its still P2P. These are common P2P issues.

yep i always look at the enemy connections in match i have 600h in pvp and that day was prob the most disconnections ive had in a long time there were no red connections and i wasnt lagging it was weird