PDA

View Full Version : So crashing charge is undodge-able now?

Burn-The-Sinner
10-12-2017, 09:47 AM
WTF is wrong with you Ubisoft? Besides total incompetence and everything else that is!

A warlord can do crashing charge on me on demand. I am literally ***-facing-up mid dodge roll and he manages to connect.

Piece of ****!

Halvtand
10-12-2017, 10:58 AM
You must be kidding. WL's crashing charge is literally the least accurate sprint-attack in the game and can be avoided without even trying. I've seen many WLs rush straight into people, stand there running into them for a while before the enemy figures out what's up and light attacks them for a punish because the conditions were not exactly right for the rush to trigger.

Also, dodge-roll only makes you immune to GBs, not attacks.

Burn-The-Sinner
10-12-2017, 11:01 AM
I kid you not. Several time in a roll this **** happened to me.

Dodge-roll works against Shugoki while on the bridge, but WL caught me on demand while mid dodge-roll. I've never experienced problems countering it before. But here we are. Something definitely has changed.

Antonioj26
10-12-2017, 01:01 PM
You must be kidding. WL's crashing charge is literally the least accurate sprint-attack in the game and can be avoided without even trying. I've seen many WLs rush straight into people, stand there running into them for a while before the enemy figures out what's up and light attacks them for a punish because the conditions were not exactly right for the rush to trigger.

Also, dodge-roll only makes you immune to GBs, not attacks.

Not with the most recent patch, Its made it a magnet

SenBotsu893
10-12-2017, 01:39 PM
yes thats a new bug. apperently its releated to the removal of unlock teck, since your character will now auto target the nearest enemy it had this effect on warlords charge.
lets hope this gets sorted out fast.

sand_nigg3r
10-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Would like to chip in here and respond to a bug with Valkyrie related to this. By unlocking during a shield tackle I have literally seen her do a toal 180 mid charge and catch a Shinobi who double dashed behind.

DKDridin
10-12-2017, 04:13 PM
You are not the only one with this problem. There are many times recently where I will Dodge an attack or a charge only for them to teleport over to me and hit me anyways.

Halvtand
10-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Not with the most recent patch, Its made it a magnet

yes thats a new bug. apperently its releated to the removal of unlock teck, since your character will now auto target the nearest enemy it had this effect on warlords charge.
lets hope this gets sorted out fast.

Wow. So it's as good as Raider's charge now? Anyway, that explains why I've been seeing a few WLs around lately.
Anyway, feedback is still the same. Rolling only protects against GBs, not attacks.

Vrbas1
10-12-2017, 10:42 PM
It's not a magnet, it's just working now. Before you could literally run into someone and spin your wheels while they scratch your head w/ one hand and hold a cup of warm tea with their other.