PDA

View Full Version : Season pass

Shawn2572013
10-12-2017, 09:05 AM
It's my understanding that more hero's will come following season 4. Will my current season pass give me those new hero's as well or will I be required to purchase another or 2nd season pass for the next season?

Tundra 793
10-12-2017, 09:21 AM
To the best of my knowledge, nothing has been confirmed post Season 4.

But it stands to reason that if For Honor follows Rainbow 6 Siege's model, if more seasons are coming next year, a new season pass will probably be released with it.

Trbevis
10-12-2017, 09:31 AM
I would assume it would follow rainbows year two season pass, same benefits and new heroes ect, for half the price of the full game. Might seem cheeky but its better then having to buy the next sequel of the exact same game rehashed like soo many other games do these days

UbiJurassic
10-12-2017, 09:16 PM
It's my understanding that more hero's will come following season 4. Will my current season pass give me those new hero's as well or will I be required to purchase another or 2nd season pass for the next season?

The Season Pass only entitles players to six new heroes, as well as early access to each of those heroes. So far, those heroes are the Centurion, Shinobi, Gladiator and Highlander, with two more to come in the next season.

Shawn2572013
10-12-2017, 11:04 PM
The Season Pass only entitles players to six new heroes, as well as early access to each of those heroes. So far, those heroes are the Centurion, Shinobi, Gladiator and Highlander, with two more to come in the next season.

Thank you very much