PDA

View Full Version : How can you devs **** even the LOCK button ?

Jarl.Felix
10-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Ok, we understand you failed with the update... full of bugs, heavy attack instead zone attack bug, but even the LOCK (ALT) button ?

Try switching now if you got 3 enemies around you =)) Sometimes even 2 !

All you get is the "switch animation" ( you know, the white countour on the target) ON THE SAME TARGET or just 2 out of 3 targets.

Congrats !

UbiJurassic
10-11-2017, 10:04 PM
It's likely that the problem you're finding is related to the unlock tech fix that was included with 1.14. We'll get the problem sent over and looked into. Would it be possible for you to get a video of the issue occurring?

gj4063
10-11-2017, 10:29 PM
While I've had a similar experience, let me respond to you on behalf of thr cheerleaders around here:

1. Git gud
2. Practice pressing the one button in practice matches. You're obviously not doing it right.
3. Shut up you centurion/warlord/whoever defender.

Charmzzz
10-12-2017, 08:42 AM
Jarl is right on this, something is weird with the Lock-On-switch. Several occasions where I cannot switch through all targets in a group fight. It just bounces back and forth between 2, the 3rd one will not be focused until several rounds of switching. Also, when I run in unlocked and press the "next target" lock on button, before the patch it would always snap me to the next enemy target. Now, if I do not face anyone, it will just put me in lock-mode without a target. "Bamboozle" is almost impossible to hit because of this.

gj4063
10-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Jarl is right on this, something is weird with the Lock-On-switch. Several occasions where I cannot switch through all targets in a group fight. It just bounces back and forth between 2, the 3rd one will not be focused until several rounds of switching. Also, when I run in unlocked and press the "next target" lock on button, before the patch it would always snap me to the next enemy target. Now, if I do not face anyone, it will just put me in lock-mode without a target. "Bamboozle" is almost impossible to hit because of this.

That last bit is especially troubling. Lock wont snap you to face players. Its really game breaking due to time ir takes to manually rotate and find an opponent.

vgrimr_J
10-12-2017, 12:31 PM
they made ganks even better now gg

DoctorMcBatman
10-12-2017, 02:50 PM
I agree that something funky is going on with the lock system. It's never been perfect, but now it's worse.

I disagree that zone is problematic or a "bug" as OP called it. I think the higher difficulty to pull off a zone is only a good thing. And to be honest... it's still not that hard to do. For this one: git gud.

RatedChaotic
10-12-2017, 02:57 PM
That last bit is especially troubling. Lock wont snap you to face players. Its really game breaking due to time ir takes to manually rotate and find an opponent.

My son came in and was like Dad what are you doing with the camera. I couldnt change targets correctly. Not like it used to be.

They broke more than fixed.