PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Really...

Jlloyd73
10-11-2017, 06:31 PM
So, Thanks Ubisoft for making me look like a huge idiot with my squad last night.
I tried to be a optimistic person and say that the faction war could not be rigged but clearly it was. Whats even worse, my squad and I (All Samurais, 17 SAMURAI PLAYERS) were going to play when I got off work and contest the knights for the season win you proceeded to prove their point that it was all rigged.

HOW DO 17 PEOPLE, WHO EACH HAVE THEIR OWN INTERNET PROVIDERS, ALL DISCONNECT FROM MATCHES BACK TO BACK.
Now some of you will say "party leader probably disc-" No. We tried it 5x As Groups. 3x with each person trying to play solo, and twice in a custom game. I can believe 1 player or maybe 3 people but 17 people??? that shouldnt be possible.

No wonder the knights won through 5 random territories, we samurais on the ps4 couldn't even play to fight back. Like someone just flipped a switch and said Knights and Vikings go ham. Im really awestruck.

I literally tried to defend you people and I end up looking like a complete idiot because we could not even play the game in the most important part of the round. Honestly.

There is no doubt in my mind now that this faction war was rigged. The whole thing, just rigged. I believed it before then i started to trust ubisoft and say nah its not rigged but then BOOM proof is in the pudding.

Antonioj26
10-11-2017, 06:38 PM
So, Thanks Ubisoft for making me look like a huge idiot with my squad last night.
I tried to be a optimistic person and say that the faction war could not be rigged but clearly it was. Whats even worse, my squad and I (All Samurais, 17 SAMURAI PLAYERS) were going to play when I got off work and contest the knights for the season win you proceeded to prove their point that it was all rigged.

HOW DO 17 PEOPLE, WHO EACH HAVE THEIR OWN INTERNET PROVIDERS, ALL DISCONNECT FROM MATCHES BACK TO BACK.
Now some of you will say "party leader probably disc-" No. We tried it 5x As Groups. 3x with each person trying to play solo, and twice in a custom game. I can believe 1 player or maybe 3 people but 17 people??? that shouldnt be possible.

No wonder the knights won through 5 random territories, we samurais on the ps4 couldn't even play to fight back. Like someone just flipped a switch and said Knights and Vikings go ham. Im really awestruck.

I literally tried to defend you people and I end up looking like a complete idiot because we could not even play the game in the most important part of the round. Honestly.

There is no doubt in my mind now that this faction war was rigged. The whole thing, just rigged. I believed it before then i started to trust ubisoft and say nah its not rigged but then BOOM proof is in the pudding.

Let me get this straight, you think they willingly spent time and resources to disconnect all of you just to rig the results of a meaningless faction war? That's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read on here.

DoctorMcBatman
10-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Let me get this straight, you think they willingly spent time and resources to disconnect all of you just to rig the results of a meaningless faction war? That's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read on here.

Could be a great movie though. I'm imagining Nic Cage as OP.

gj4063
10-11-2017, 07:03 PM

Burr the netcode is stoop bad, can you really blame anyone for dreaming this up? I mean, truly, I've never seen a game with worse netcode and I've been playing games "online" since 300 baud modems over phone lines were a thing.

DoctorMcBatman
10-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Burr the netcode is stoop bad, can you really blame anyone for dreaming this up? I mean, truly, I've never seen a game with worse netcode and I've been playing games "online" since 300 baud modems over phone lines were a thing.

FH has the worse connection issues I've dealt with as a gamer. And I played Halo 1 on PC! XD

Antonioj26
10-11-2017, 07:11 PM

Exactly, which is why it's a far more logical to come to that conclusion instead of conjuring up some absurd conspiracy theory.

Jlloyd73
10-11-2017, 07:20 PM
I think its highly suspicious that 17 people couldn't play a single match last night. It makes me wonder, how many other players were unable to play the game. You may think its stupid but I want you to explain it for me. Please do, because if its stupid and Im just missing the big picture that its purely coincidence then please by all means point it out.

Explain to me what happened. 6 of us are in California theres 1 person in each state of Texas,New York, New Jersey, Minnesota, and North Carolina. 2 Friends in Rhode Island, and the rest are in Arizona. Tell me how All across the board we all have crappy net. Please.

I want you to explain it because If you are unable to explain it then it is not truly stupid, I am upset because it seems shady to me that it happened that way. I was able to play the faction war perfectly fine but then the last day of it, there are horrid connection issues but then I am able to play successfully with no issues today. Explain it to me.

If you can not do it, then dont continue to comment on the post.

Jlloyd73
10-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Also, before any one says something dumb like maybe you have crappy slow net or anything like that. I work hard and I only pay for net. I dont watch cable or anything I stream everything. This is my net with my mother downstairs watching netflix and my wife right next to me on my Ps4 with me on the PC playing league of legends so you can understand.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6698633790.png
highlight copy paste it if the link doesnt work but clearly im not dealing with crappy network

Xaviloga
10-11-2017, 07:28 PM
I dont think Ubi use these sophisticated tactics. We all know long time ago faction war is rigged. Since season 1 many people knew that the faction that get no new heroe win the season. Everyone happy. Lets hope with no new heroes coming the things go other way.

Antonioj26
10-11-2017, 07:38 PM
You got it all wrong, you are misplacing your anger onto ubi when it should be directed at the lizard people. Think about this for a second, lebron James is a know lizard man, Lebron James plays for the cavs, cavs can sometimes be called knights, Lebron James is a knight, knights are lizard people. Sure you might be thinking how idiotic this sounds and you might be thinking what can lebron James gain by disconnecting 17 people from a video game but that's because you aren't thinking big picture. Today it's a faction war no one cares about, tomorrow it's the world.

UbiJurassic
10-11-2017, 07:40 PM
I think its highly suspicious that 17 people couldn't play a single match last night. It makes me wonder, how many other players were unable to play the game. You may think its stupid but I want you to explain it for me. Please do, because if its stupid and Im just missing the big picture that its purely coincidence then please by all means point it out.

Explain to me what happened. 6 of us are in California theres 1 person in each state of Texas,New York, New Jersey, Minnesota, and North Carolina. 2 Friends in Rhode Island, and the rest are in Arizona. Tell me how All across the board we all have crappy net. Please.

I want you to explain it because If you are unable to explain it then it is not truly stupid, I am upset because it seems shady to me that it happened that way. I was able to play the faction war perfectly fine but then the last day of it, there are horrid connection issues but then I am able to play successfully with no issues today. Explain it to me.

If you can not do it, then dont continue to comment on the post.

There could be multiple reasons as to why you all were unable to play, such as a fluctuation in service quality from your provider, unforwarded ports, poor connection due to a large consumption of bandwidth, or the connectivity issues that are present in-game. Without knowing the exact details of each player's situation, it's difficult to pinpoint the exact reasons for each player not being able to get into a game. What I do know is that we don't have a kill switch to prevent factions from having a fair chance at contributing to the Faction War.

The team is still working on improving the connection stability of the game. They are not only getting the game ready for the move to dedicated servers, but are also continuing to optimize and improve upon the current system until we do make the eventual move. In the future, we'll hopefully look to alleviate these problems for players so they can join their brothers and sisters on the battlefield.

RatedChaotic
10-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Damn you can get groups to stay together? I havent been able to do grouped multiplayer since release. We are always being split up from our partied group due to disconnects, red nats, error codes. I couldnt imagine that headache of trying to have multiple full groups staying grouped or connected.

Antonioj26
10-11-2017, 07:43 PM
There could be multiple reasons as to why you all were unable to play, such as a fluctuation in service quality from your provider, unforwarded ports, poor connection due to a large consumption of bandwidth, or the connectivity issues that are present in-game. Without knowing the exact details of each player's situation, it's difficult to pinpoint the exact reasons for each player not being able to get into a game. What I do know is that we don't have a kill switch to prevent factions from having a fair chance at contributing to the Faction War.

The team is still working on improving the connection stability of the game. They are not only getting the game ready for the move to dedicated servers, but are also continuing to optimize and improve upon the current system until we do make the eventual move. In the future, we'll hopefully look to alleviate these problems for players so they can join their brothers and sisters on the battlefield.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/913/362/a57.png

Sure..... why are you hiding your hands? Are you hiding your championship rings perhaps?!?!

Jlloyd73
10-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Damn you can get groups to stay together? I havent been able to do grouped multiplayer since release. We are always being split up from our partied group due to disconnects, red nats, error codes. I couldnt imagine that headache of trying to have multiple full groups staying grouped or connected.

Its actually really hard to keep a group this big interested in this game. We play a series of other games but this one is by far my favorite game to play as a group. The issue is, the groups interest has sharply declined in the game after season twos rewards for us samurais. You can imagine we were all pretty pissed at the rewards. Then the rumors that Knights were 100% going to win this round, demotivated most of them from even taking this game seriously. Alot of the bugs not getting fixed didnt help.
So the few times I can actually get alot of them online to do some stuff, it normally turns out okay. But last night was the final straw for them. Which sucks for me because My 2v2 partner was one of the ones who said "ive had enough im done".

It was crazy because when we had decided to all jump on a few of them were joking saying crap like" were not even gonna get to play" such and such and then we all jumped on and those jokes turned out to be reality.

This antonio cuck can call me crazy or whatever but the fact of the matter is, even with Jurassics default explaination of "there could be anything", doesn't excuse the fact that the game went complete Battlefield 4 launch date on us. again like i said there were too many people who couldnt play on the ps4 side of things. God knows what happened at Xbox. The fact that we even can have staff members openly address that their servers arent up to par is unsettling even more.

DoctorMcBatman
10-11-2017, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=Jlloyd73;13002839]doesn't excuse the fact that the game went complete Battlefield 4 launch date on us. /QUOTE]

Ah yes, good times. I remember thinking BF3 was an unstable launch, then there was 4... LOL

Antonioj26
10-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Its actually really hard to keep a group this big interested in this game. We play a series of other games but this one is by far my favorite game to play as a group. The issue is, the groups interest has sharply declined in the game after season twos rewards for us samurais. You can imagine we were all pretty pissed at the rewards. Then the rumors that Knights were 100% going to win this round, demotivated most of them from even taking this game seriously. Alot of the bugs not getting fixed didnt help.
So the few times I can actually get alot of them online to do some stuff, it normally turns out okay. But last night was the final straw for them. Which sucks for me because My 2v2 partner was one of the ones who said "ive had enough im done".

It was crazy because when we had decided to all jump on a few of them were joking saying crap like" were not even gonna get to play" such and such and then we all jumped on and those jokes turned out to be reality.

This antonio cuck can call me crazy or whatever but the fact of the matter is, even with Jurassics default explaination of "there could be anything", doesn't excuse the fact that the game went complete Battlefield 4 launch date on us. again like i said there were too many people who couldnt play on the ps4 side of things. God knows what happened at Xbox. The fact that we even can have staff members openly address that their servers arent up to par is unsettling even more.

I don't think you're crazy, you've opened my eyes. I now see things for what they truly are. before I wouldn't have thought twice about your name but now I get it. Jlloyd73, Lloyd is alex jones brother and it was also the year his brother was born. The J in your name is for jones, you are The great Lloyd Jones but you had to go into hiding as it was your only hope that Ubi wouldn't stop the samurai from winning the greatest video game war of our lifetime. Alas it was all for naught it seems they have tracked you down. I know you thought your secret was kept tight but look to your right hand man, peters. He's the traitor. Contact me in at 2200 hours but burn the cell phone before you call to get rid of the bugs in your phone.

Malyngo
10-11-2017, 11:02 PM
They would have far easier and less suspicious ways to rig the faction war than disconnecting people.
For example:
1. Someone just adds assets to the different territories they want the Knights to win by hand.
2. They give a boost to Knight players, so they can contribute a bit more to the faction war.
3. Just set a "Knights win. You lose! Good day, sir!" flag.

Burn-The-Sinner
10-11-2017, 11:20 PM
I literally tried to defend you people and I end up looking like a complete idiot

2 things are for certain in this Universe:

1) Death
2) Looking like an idiot if you decide to defend Ubisoft

ChampionRuby50g
10-11-2017, 11:41 PM
After reading this thread and look at all the evidence provided, you have convinced me. Ubisoft saw into the future, saw the planned meeting of 17 Samurai warriors who strove to turn the tide of the Faction and called a secret board meeting.
"Listen here Roman," said the shadowy figurehead of Ubisoft, "These Samurai scum must not be allowed to gain victory in the faction war at any cost." Roman nods his understanding. "I have the perfect plan." Roman says, already smiling at the evil thoughts. He singlehandledly downloaded a code into the game that sought out each of your friends accounts, and that code brought a reckoning like this world has never seen before. The Samurai can't win if they can't fight. We must rise up together as one, and fight against this oppression brothers! The war is clearly rigged!