PDA

View Full Version : My friend can't play ?

Trenk2009
10-11-2017, 06:27 PM
He can't find games, can't join groups, since patch he can't play anymore.

Please help.

DoctorMcBatman
10-11-2017, 06:49 PM
If he's on PC: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1762229-Potential-Workaround-for-PC-quot-Unable-to-Play-quot-Issue

If he's on console, I don't have any advice unfortunately.

Has Ubi even acknowledged this **** up yet? I haven't seen any owning up to the fact that the most recent patch has literally rendered quite a few players' games completely unable to play multiplayer.

Mods have responded saying to talk to support, and they've directed people to the player-created workaround, but I've seen nothing that says: "yes, we know there's something wrong with this patch."

Trenk2009
10-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the answer man my friend will try that ;)

UbiJurassic
10-11-2017, 07:10 PM
If he's on PC: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1762229-Potential-Workaround-for-PC-quot-Unable-to-Play-quot-Issue

If he's on console, I don't have any advice unfortunately.

Has Ubi even acknowledged this **** up yet? I haven't seen any owning up to the fact that the most recent patch has literally rendered quite a few player's games completely unable to play multiplayer.

Mods have responded saying to talk to support, and they've directed people to the player-created workaround, but I've seen nothing that says: "yes, we know there's something wrong with this patch."

We definitely have members of the team looking into it. We haven't gotten back any details, but tomorrow's Warrior's Den might look to touch on it.

DoctorMcBatman
10-11-2017, 07:15 PM
We definitely have members of the team looking into it. We haven't gotten back any details, but tomorrow's Warrior's Den might look to touch on it.

I don't doubt that. And I don't mean to pin this on the mods. I'm sure you guys get sick of the "we're working on it" boiler plate responses too.

EDIT: Although now that I think about it. Your response is a perfect summation of what I'm expressing. "We don't have details, tomorrow they might talk about it."

Seriously?! You have reports of an endemic issue of players across platforms literally not being able to play. And the best the dev team can do is, "we might get around to it on Warrior's Den." I'm sure the dev team cares deeply, but it doesn't come across that way. And what % of players watch Warrior's Den? It's not reasonable to expect everyone to watch.

UbiJurassic
10-11-2017, 07:22 PM
I don't doubt that. And I don't mean to pin this on the mods. I'm sure you guys get sick of the "we're working on it" boiler plate responses too.

You're all good. :) We'd definitely prefer to get players as much information as possible (within reason), rather than telling everyone "Soon". If we get an update, you all will be the first to know.

Trenk2009
10-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the answer Jurassic.

Hope it will be fixed as fast as possible.

<3