PDA

View Full Version : Ranked issue

uglyface87
10-11-2017, 03:17 PM
Start ranked mode...i win 2 matches without fighting... First, go to loading screen when we are one against other VS... The other not even go that far... and the next got this on the video, after pass the loading VS screen... So tell me WTF IS THAT!!!! Don`t be surprise why people stop playing the ****ing game!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AJAWJ_gF5U&feature=youtu.be

RatedChaotic
10-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Ubisofts Multiplayer at its finest.

I had games where my opponent wouldnt spawn. I'd sit there thinking whats this crap. Before I know it I'm ledged by the invisible man.

FredEx919
10-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Sorry this happened. Not sure how easy this will be to reproduce, but we'll be looking out for other situations in which this happens and hopefully track down the issue & solution. Please let me know if it's a continuous issue.

uglyface87
10-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Sorry this happened. Not sure how easy this will be to reproduce, but we'll be looking out for other situations in which this happens and hopefully track down the issue & solution. Please let me know if it's a continuous issue.

Its happens to me several times and not only in ranked mode.. On ranked mode one time i got "- points" after i win the match.. but not record it :(. Was playing with lagging player.

RatedChaotic
10-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Its happens to me several times and not only in ranked mode.. On ranked mode one time i got "- points" after i win the match.. but not record it :(. Was playing with lagging player.

Red Nat strikes again.

uglyface87
10-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Red Nat strikes again.

:o indeed... Just dont allow players with red nat to play this game. Or to connect only with red other players. To see how funny is.

Helnekromancer
10-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Oh man that's messed up, had a similar bug where I won 1 without fighting the second rage quitted and I wait for my Finals match for over an 40mins, the other two players never finished their match but the game said the match was starting soon but the match never did start . After waiting an additional 15mins because I didn't want to get a penalty I decided to just bite the bullet and abandon the tournament, ultimately going from plat 3 to plat 2.

https://i.imgur.com/KQH7S3J.png

uglyface87
10-15-2017, 08:42 AM
Had to do something for this RAGE QUITERS, they ****ed up the whole game. This penalty is not enough. Make him suffer and dont let them to play the game for 1 week. To see then will do rage quit or no. Just now play ranked and in the second match, after beat the guy first round, he quit and i frooze to black screen with no other option then quit. And not just regular quit with ALT+F4 . Had to do it with task manager to end the FOR HONOR proccess. I think will get penalty for that but after rejoin the game automatically return me to ranked lobby and continued to the next opponent. My point is... one guy decide to quit cuz is angry, and for that all others players suffer from this. Cuz he is not skilled or just stupid.