PDA

View Full Version : 4th Faction needed

Ulrichvonbek111
10-11-2017, 02:09 PM
I'll just get to the point......
The way the animosity borne by 2 factions against 1 can sway and influence the outcome of Battles and indeed the War needs to be countered by introducing a 4th Faction.
This would be an interesting and sensible remedy to stopping the ganking of a certain faction by the other 2.
Bring honour for its namesake.
Yes let's see::
Season 1; Tin Men trying to plot and scheme with beardnecks to no avail except ensuring a Viking victory at their own expense.
Threw their chance of winning a battle to guarantee Viking win.
Season 2; Yet again Tin Men at it on this forum and social media trying to get Vikings on board to buckle and sway the outcome.
I thought this may have fallen on deaf ears but I'm not so sure now,,especially after this mighty bending of both knees we have witnessed today..I say we the Samurai have won our Season without any help from any other faction.
We honourably took victory from our foes,,ahh the screams and cries after this by no other than the tin men denouncing our great and straightforward victory.
Season 3; Tin Men get off to a flyer taking first 2 rounds.
Samurai take the 3rd fairly.What comes next is well what can I say is blatantly obvious shenanigans..
Yes the Tin Men and Beardnecks finally make obvious to all that here is the 2 way gank fest...

So Dev's and all you people with Ubi in front of your names are you going to allow this faction ganking to continue..?
Probably so..especially when we see some of the responses from the Ubi/name folks in support and denials on certain issues..

At least consider this fair approach to opening up another Faction.

YEAH JUST THINK OF ALL THE 's $'s 's 's $'s 's 's YOU COULD MAKE....MMMMMM NICE...

Joking aside a 4th Faction would liven the game up..

Saracens would be a nice remedy to end this faction ganking fest.

OneManAlone
10-11-2017, 02:18 PM
With adding 4th faction the only possible outcome will be 3v1, so it is not so big deal.

Necparfait
10-11-2017, 02:59 PM
The only reason the Samurai even won round three this season was because the Vikings deliberately buckled in the final 2 hours to block the Knights from an early season win. Which, while frustrating, was a legitimate strategy on their part, because at that point their only hope for winning the season was to let you guys win round three, then try to win the last two rounds themselves and beat the Knights in the asset tiebreaker. So nice try, but there have been shenanigans on all sides, for every season.

It can be infuriating, but all's fair in love and war, etc. If a 4th faction were to ever be introduced, it would have to be for more, and better, reasons than simply to make the faction war "fair" or prevent such shenanigans. Plus there's honestly no guarantee that we wouldn't just get scenarios where three factions ganged up on one, which would definitely mean that lone faction would have no chance in hell of winning a given round/season.

Helnekromancer
10-11-2017, 05:14 PM
If they added another faction, that faction will have only 2 outcomes, every Hero in that faction is cancer like the Knights, or every Hero sucks and never get buffed like the Samurai. That's where we're at right now, Knights are cancer, Vikings do alot of damage, and Samurai are weak. They just buffed the Shinobi and people are already calling it the 2nd coming of Cent. The guy still dies if he ****s up once but whatever just continue to keep the Samurai down.

Tyler-Durdin
10-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Why would you need a 4th faction for a obviously rigged system?