10-11-2017, 02:53 AM
Helped a little

mrmistark
10-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Will have to try it, thanks!

Just in options somewhere?

bmason1000
10-11-2017, 03:07 AM
On top of running a touch smoother, the extra bonus to turning off effects is that you never have to see effects again.

That is still my favorite update thus far.

Trbevis
10-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Yes bmason ! I still have no idea why they put them in. Make a gritty bloodly game... with butterfly effects... ok then. I look forward to each thing coming to us on thursdays, when its an effect, like the last one, i genuinly feel annoyed haha like ive wasted a week

mrmistark
10-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Yes bmason ! I still have no idea why they put them in. Make a gritty bloodly game... with butterfly effects... ok then. I look forward to each thing coming to us on thursdays, when its an effect, like the last one, i genuinly feel annoyed haha like ive wasted a week

Yeah for real! I mean a couple effects are kind of cool like hellfire and what not, but they SERIOUSLY (pardon my French) pussify the sams HARD. Pink blossoms, butterflies, what's next? Fairies? Don't even get me started on nobushi ornaments. Get it, she's a chick but half that crap is so girly. I wanted a gritty bad ***** not hello kitty.

Helnekromancer
10-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Yeah for real! I mean a couple effects are kind of cool like hellfire and what not, but they SERIOUSLY (pardon my French) pussify the sams HARD. Pink blossoms, butterflies, what's next? Fairies? Don't even get me started on nobushi ornaments. Get it, she's a chick but half that crap is so girly. I wanted a gritty bad ***** not hello kitty.

Have you seen all her Ornaments? There's creepy demons ones, ****ed up monkey heads, octopus and fish.