PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a week and now something is a bit weird? Some update to FH i missed?

CheekyKemosabe
10-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Hey there Ubi, so i was gone for a little less than a week and when i came back i turned on my xbox, loaded up For Honor and there's a few things wrong here.

First and foremost, i cant play any games, like any at all. with the exception of custom matches.

i select a game mode and go to load it up but it won't complete the action.

then there's the fact that my emblem has been set to default blank and i can't access the ability to change it in anyway.

If someone knows what happened or if this is an occuring issue then there's my evidence that it's still going but also if nobody knows what this is or how to fix it could someone please post a link for the support so i can submit a ticket.

I'm a little upset, i came back from vacation and i was super excited to play a few games before i went back to work tomorrow but it seems that i can't.

thanks.

FredEx919
10-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Sorry you're having trouble. You can reach support through http://support.ubi.com. Login there and you'll be able to submit a case for help. We did have an update recently, so maybe something went wrong there. Hopefully the team can help you get up and running.