PDA

View Full Version : No options to have Assassin's Creed: Origins in Middle East...

MK_2014
10-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Good Evening ,,

I'm writing this sort of Complain and disappointment on Ubisoft for Middle East .. Enough is Enough .. they passed the limits .. I'm So mad at their decisions .. first they after months since AC origins in E3,, in October they let us know that they will instead release the AC Origin in December ,,but not for Bahrain and Lebanon which it will release in official release 27 October .. As I'm from Bahrain I was : well okay because I have Account in PSN region UAE which means I cannot do anything but purchase in Bahrain from local shops .. I wanted Gold Edition Digital actually but when the game will release in December for UAE PSN Store I thought about other option which means Steel Book Gold Edition Physical Copy .. I asked them if they will release the game also for Bahrain as this copy on twitter and after several days and ignores they finally replied to me that they will not release it but in Digital Copy ONLY .. which means as I'm A PSN UAE Holder I cannot have PSN Bahrain store ..simply my account on PSN is 10 years Old so I Mainly Use UAE PSN Store and I want to play the game on it.. yes I can in Bahrain get it in release standard AC Origin but that's not what I WANTED at least if there's no other options which is frustrating .. I want Steel Book Gold edition Middle East version to be offered to us here in Bahrain because I will not wait until December there's absolute NO WAY .. I'm Beyond frustrated because I have no other options .. what kind of decisions is this to us Middle East players and AC is My Fav Game .. In the end, what I want to say they should offer the Steel Book Gold edition Middle East version as physical copy as at least second option for me in the markets here in Bahrain .. because yes I know wait for December to be able to purchase it digitally from UAE PSN Store with Edited Scenes Version of the game but that's I don't want.. and don't want to wait three months .. you make A ubisoft for middle east but they don't Assist they made a bad Decisions which now affecting us severely ,, as we will not enjoy the game that actually located and make place in Middle East,, our fav Game will not get the same experience as other players in the world which is so disappointing so much ..

I'm Out of Words ,, and The level of Disappointment is beyond anything at them .. Do Something Ubisoft if you really want us to experience the game like other players in the world ,, offer Steel Book Gold edition Middle East Version that comes with Arabic Subtitles to us here In Bahrain to be able to purchase it from Markets or any editions more than standard editions because as we speak physically will only sell standard editions other editions will be digitally and In my case will be December as I don't want to purchase and create new account on PSN .. I Won't ignore this for my Fav Game AC Origin and I will do anything to make things right for me and for Middle East players ..
every year the same happening to Assassin's creed this needs to be stopped .. as of now my option is unfortunately is to buy standard edition here from local shops and buy season pass and deluxe pack separately from PlayStation store when released in December .. yes it will cost me more than the gold edition itself but you gotta thanks Ubisoft for middle east for that .. thankfully they didn't censored the AC origin like every time but still ..

I don't know if this is the right forum to post something like that as of request or something but it is what it is

Thank You ..

UbiJurassic
10-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Hey MK_2014, would it be possible to get screenshots of the release delay you're seeing?

MK_2014
10-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Hello UbiJurassic , what do you mean exactly please ? About AC origin that will release on December ? AC origin is not available at all in all of middle east PSN stores I believe at least not in Current UAE store that I use , and I checked Bahrain Store there's AC origin as Ubisoft for Middle east stated already for Lebanon and Bahrain only have currently AC origins and it will release on official date which is 27 October ,, because for other countries they will release it on December means delayed.. they stated that from twitter ..

gordon677
10-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Hello UbiJurassic , what do you mean exactly please ? About AC origin that will release on December ? AC origin is not available at all in all of middle east PSN stores I believe at least not in Current UAE store that I use , and I checked Bahrain Store there's AC origin as Ubisoft for Middle east stated already for Lebanon and Bahrain only have currently AC origins and it will release on official date which is 27 October ,, because for other countries they will release it on December means delayed.. they stated that from twitter ..

they want a picture of where it says game will release in December. Where ever you saw it take a screen shot and post it here.

UbiJurassic
10-10-2017, 11:06 PM

Sorry for the confusion. What I was asking is if you can get a picture of where you saw that the release was going to be delayed. If you received the information from Twitter, it would be very helpful if you provided a link to the post. With a picture and URL, we can start looking into the issue.

MK_2014
10-10-2017, 11:17 PM
https://twitter.com/AssassinsAR/status/915905090376085504

there you go this one is from Assassins Creed Account for Middle East stating that, it's in Arabic but hopefully there's translation option to English like in phone App ...

https://twitter.com/Ubisoft_ME/status/915908867099328513

this one is from UbiSoft Middle East quote retweet it saying important news ...

To clarify further they delayed the release due the laws in other countries to Edit some scenes but not in my country Bahrain which it will release as we said 27 October Unlike other GCC countries which in December ..
of course we respect the laws but for Bahrain I'm asking for second option which is Steel Book Gold edition to be in Bahrain A Middle East version with Arabic subtitles in it ..
I asked somebody working in Ubisoft Middle East on why Steel Book Gold physical copy not to be sold but only digital for Gold copies .. and he said to me because they can't sell the season pass codes in the physical copies to avoid problems of region lock ?!
weird because for example Amazon sells that Gold Steel Book why not in middle east Exactly So yea ..

Thank you I knew that ,, but pictures needs URL or something I posted Links from twitter is better

UbiJurassic
10-11-2017, 01:28 AM
Thanks for getting the links over to us and for thoroughly explaining the problem. It is certainly an unfortunate inconvenience that the Gold Edition is not receiving a physical release in your country. We can certainly forward the issue to the team, but it is likely that we are not able to do anything to resolve this prior to Assassin's Creed Origins' release.

MK_2014
10-11-2017, 03:18 AM
yea I Understand ,, but that ridiculous every assassin's creed something similar happening like this or even ubisoft games .. do you know watch dogs 2 is not available in PSN store at all .. Assassin's creed is my Fav game imagine anybody that love AC cannot do anything but buy Standard edition .. thankfully I'm in Bahrain and expected to play at release unlike other countries who may play at December that torture to wait with edited scenes .. I wanted to get more by buying Gold edition but thanks to ubisoft middle east who will cost me more than gold edition by buying standard edition from local shop here and Season pass and deluxe pack separately from store when release at least in December ..

sazerdragon
11-30-2017, 10:42 PM
Hi,
I am in UAE and i am using UAE PS4 stores i have brought Assassins Creed Origin for my PS4 i am also having season pack along with that. i can see the free content in the store list also but when i click it. it will say This content cannot be selected at this time. please find the attached photos for your information . why is this happening. kindly assist me on this problem as i really want to get my stuffs which i pay for

https://ibb.co/dMx2Pb
https://ibb.co/hdUtVG
https://ibb.co/eqMwjb[/IMG]

CliveVLewis
11-30-2017, 10:54 PM
I'm currently in the middle east and I use a shop and ship account. I got the Dawn of the Creed Collectors edition shipped to me.

But, I use a PC. So I got the game digitally from the UPLAY store.

But, I had to pay the same price of the order just to get it shipped from US to my location. That was the charge by my shop & ship.

At my location, none of the stores have the ACO game. NONE.

I just randomly asked a few stores 'Jarir & Virgin Megastore' and they were like, we don't know when we would get it.

So basically, I was the first person to get the Dawn of The Creed CE here. Felt a sense of accomplishment.

Rauf_Rk
12-01-2017, 04:45 PM
From Bahrain here too.. I had Middle east account but switched to US account.... cause not everything specially DLC you won't be able to get in Middle east.

MK_2014
12-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Hi,
I am in UAE and i am using UAE PS4 stores i have brought Assassins Creed Origin for my PS4 i am also having season pack along with that. i can see the free content in the store list also but when i click it. it will say This content cannot be selected at this time. please find the attached photos for your information . why is this happening. kindly assist me on this problem as i really want to get my stuffs which i pay for

https://ibb.co/dMx2Pb
https://ibb.co/hdUtVG
https://ibb.co/eqMwjb[/IMG]

Yea I'm using also UAE PSN Store and this happen when i click on anything add-on for Assassin's Creed Origins..
As the game for Middle East other than Bahrain and Lebanon, they will release it in December i forgot which date exactly you can check.. But i expect they will work when the game releases in Middle East at December..

I feel you,, that you didn't get your add on because the game is not available in the store and it will be at December, this when your add on will work..

MK_2014
12-02-2017, 09:38 PM
From Bahrain here too.. I had Middle east account but switched to US account.... cause not everything specially DLC you won't be able to get in Middle east.

I know right, that's ridiculous..
But i think if you have either bahrain store account or Lebanon account you should be able to buy and access the DLC's or Season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins ..

Unlike other countries stores in middle east the game will release in December.. This when everything as they said will be available including add-ons and season pass and the game of course digitally and physical..

Rauf_Rk
12-03-2017, 09:31 PM
I know right, that's ridiculous..
But i think if you have either bahrain store account or Lebanon account you should be able to buy and access the DLC's or Season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins ..

Unlike other countries stores in middle east the game will release in December.. This when everything as they said will be available including add-ons and season pass and the game of course digitally and physical..

Not just for AC games, some games and even movies have exclusive to only to some countries..

MK_2014
12-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Not just for AC games, some games and even movies have exclusive to only to some countries..

yea of course UAE Store don't even have Movies and other things like PlayStation now or Music .. and Watch Dogs 2 is also banned and not in the store .. Middle East overall stores is worst in the world for PlayStation that's fact since years .. if only option to change the region i would've done it years ago ..